Question: Do I need A power adapter in France?

This means that you will not need a converter or transformer but just a travel adaptor, because France operates on a 230V supply voltage, which is within the 110-240V range that the dual voltage appliance operates on.

Do I need an adapter for my iPhone in France?

In order to supply power to your iPhone from a French power outlet you will need to use a Type E USB power adapter and a USB to Apple 30 pin cable (Apple usually supply the cable when you buy your iPhone).

What power plug does France use?

In France the power plugs and sockets are of type E. The standard voltage is 230 V and the standard frequency is 50 Hz.

Do UK plugs work in France?

You can use your electric appliances in France, because the standard voltage (230 V) is the same as in the United Kingdom. So you dont need a voltage converter in France, when living in the United Kingdom.

Can I charge my iPhone in Europe without a converter?

Yes you can and you dont need a voltage converter just the socket converters. Yes, you can charge your iPhone without damaging it. Maybe you will need a adapter to plug your charge, but it will charge normally.

Do I need an adapter to charge my phone in Europe?

Do I need a converter for my phone in Europe? A majority of modern cell phones are charged using a USB cable, therefore all that will be required is a low cost USB charger which is compatible with the local power supply and fits the correct outlet type.

What does Italy plug look like?

For Italy there are three associated plug types, types C, F and L. Plug type C is the plug which has two round pins, plug type F is the plug which has two round pins with two earth clips on the side and plug type L is the plug type which has three round pins. Italy operates on a 230V supply voltage and 50Hz.

Can I charge my phone in France?

Charging any mobile phone in France Yes, you can connect any mobile phone to a French power outlet.

What is UK plug type?

For United Kingdom the associated plug type is G, which is the plug that three rectangular pins in a triangular pattern. United Kingdom operates on a 230V supply voltage and 50Hz.

Do I need a converter or just an adapter?

In summary, if you are traveling to a foreign country, you will most likely need to bring along an adapter. However, you only need a converter if your appliances are not dual voltage and not compatible with the electricity in your destination country.

What is difference between adapter and converter?

The big difference between an adapter and a converter is electricity. While the purpose of an adapter is to simply help the plugs on your electronics fit into (or more aptly, adapt to the shape of) foreign outlets, a converters job is to change the voltage found in an outlet to match that of your devices.

Can I charge my iPhone in Italy?

All you need is a plug adapter, or get the kit of adapters from Apple. But any set of International plug adapters is just fine. And you can get them in Italy also. Most hotels have a US plug in the bathroom for your razor.

What is the best outlet in Italy?

Italys top 5 shopping outletsOutlet di Serravalle. This enormous outlet village was one of the first to open in Italy. Puglia Outlet Village. Puglia Outlet Villages white, colonnaded buildings filled with designer discounts. Outlet di Barberino. Fidenza Outlet Village. Noventa Di Piave Designer Village.

Will my phone charger work in Europe?

In fact, the majority of mobile devices, tablets and laptops have battery chargers that can work on 220 volts used in Europe and countries in the world, as well as 110 volts (the US). If your mobile phone is dual voltage you still need to use a plug adapter, but not a voltage converter.

What is the best travel adapter?

These are the 9 best travel adaptersHyleton Worldwide Travel Adapter. MyTravelPal Worldwide Universal 10A Travel Adapter. Skross World To South Africa Travel Adapter. BEZ Worldwide Travel Adapter. Bestek 200W Travel Adaptor. Delicacy Worldwide Travel Adapter. MLPC Accessories Worldwide Universal International Travel Adapter.More items

Say hello

Find us at the office

Hostler- Pertzborn street no. 57, 67563 Kigali, Rwanda

Give us a ring

Anterio Ruebush
+29 780 790 988
Mon - Fri, 8:00-17:00

Contact us