Question: Where can I go if Im homeless?

You may need to call a hotline or go to a community-designated organization for homeless services. Your community may have a “homeless hotline,” “2-1-1,” or other organization/agency that serves as the “front door” to receiving any kind of help.

What do I do if I am suddenly homeless?

Your Local AuthorityEmergency accommodation – like a place in a shelter or hostel.Longer-term accommodation – such as social housingIf you can, you should talk to the council you have a local connection to – usually the place youve most recently lived. You can use the website to find your local council.

Say hello

Find us at the office

Hostler- Pertzborn street no. 57, 67563 Kigali, Rwanda

Give us a ring

Anterio Ruebush
+29 780 790 988
Mon - Fri, 8:00-17:00

Contact us