Questions to Ask a Guy You Want to Date. 1). What are the five things or person in your life that makes your life worth living? 2). How do you think a relationship imposes limits in your life?. Such questions to ask a guy can reveal that how much space his friends have in his life. 21). If life puts you in a platform where you need to pick between your friends and your partner then whom do you choose and why? 22). If you will ever have a pet then what it would be? 23). How do you see a live in relationship? 24). How much money matters in your life?. Top 20 Questions to Ask a Guy You Really Like. 1). In what age you got kissed for the first time? 2). Have you ever get attracted by some cougar?
Flirty and Interesting Questions To Ask A Guy So whether you have your eyes set on that gorgeous guy who sits in the corner in Chemistry class, or he’s your one and only, you want to know that he’s into you and well, you want to feel desirable! There are soooooo many questions you want to ask when you’re getting to know each other but you don’t want it to feel like an interrogation for him.
You need to make sure that you not only stay in your boundaries, not getting too personal but also you want to keep his attention. This is when you throw some flirty ones in the mix that will not only get him to smile that amazing smile of his but also, you will get brownie points in his book as he will see you are confident and it’ll be easier for him to know that you’re interested. Most guys (I say most to exclude a select few BUT, MOST) need you to physically spell out for them that you’re interested because they are absolutely terrible at reading signs and subtle hints.
My guy doesn’t always get the hints I throw at him unless I get and keep his attention. So girls, make sure you have your head in the game, a cute smile on your face and be ready to have him wrapped around your little finger. Check these great flirty questions to ask a guy. Play the game 20 Questions to ask a guy and take turns asking each other fun, interesting questions and make the getting to know you process much more easier.
Been dating a while? Come up with creative questions that you could ask him and get even closer…don’t let those in the ‘honeymoon’ stage have all the fun!
These are geared towards those guys that not only have potential, but those you have your eyes set on. You don’t want to be too over the top or come across too forward, but you can let him know you’re interested and take it from there… • “I Haven’t Seen You Before…Are You New Here?” This is such a simple opening line…not only are you starting up a conversation with him but you’re pretty much making him have to respond. This works only if it’s a place that you’re used to, or have at least gone several times prior…it’ll be pretty strange if he asks you as well how often you go there and you respond with ‘it’s my first time’ or ‘once or twice’…use this one wisely.
• “Oh, what kind of drink is that?” If you see him holding a bottle of soda, beer or anything with an obvious label, then avoid this question! If you’re at a party or at the bar and you see the cutie you have your eyes set on drinking a glass of something, lean in and ask…seem interested (in the drink) and put a little cuteness in it….”Oh, that looks good…what kind of drink is that?”.
Maybe if you’re lucky, he’ll buy you one! • “Are You Single?” Don’t ruin the vibe by asking this right off the bat because frankly, he could be just a friendly guy that is having a conversation.
You really would need to have a better feel for him by observing his body language, what he’s saying and if you’re getting the vibe…if all things are a go, put a cute smirk on your face and ask him ‘Are you single?’ • “We should hangout sometime…wanna text me your number?” I’ve used the ‘We should hangout sometime’ line many times in my dating game and I swear it works awesomely!
Don’t just randomly go up to a stranger and ask for them to text you. Once you started a conversation with your guy and you guys have been hitting it off, you’re getting the vibe he’s into you, so throw this line in before ending the conversation for the evening. This is the guy that you’ve been seeing pretty recently but it’s not your first time meeting. You guys are enjoying each other’s company and getting to learn about each other so this is a perfect time to throw a few cute questions in the mix.
• “What do you usually look for in a girl?” This is such a great question that I, myself and many friends have used dozens of times in our lives and it not only gets you the valuable information that you need (Ok, ok…maybe not need, but definitely want!) as well as give him that more than subtle hint that you want to be that kind of girl he’s looking for.
• “Have you been working out?” I put this as something to say when you are not only starting to see someone but also even if you have been dating for quite some time. This would come across pretty awkward for someone you have just met. When asking, make sure you say this in a complimenting tone so he knows exactly what you’re implying. ‘Have you been working out? You look great!”. Maybe he’ll give you a sneak peek of those muscles (wink wink!) • “Wanna come keep me company?” Whether it’s hanging at your place with Netflix and snacks or for him to meet you at a party that you’re attending, this simple question shows him not only are you thinking about him, but that you want to see him.
Guys like feeling wanted and this is a perfect way to see your hunny and have him feeling good too! Just don’t become THAT friend that can’t hang out with her best friends without her man in tow…that really ruins things not only with your best friends but with your man as well.
This is the guy you’ve been dating a while, your sweetie, your bae and the guy you can’t stop thinking about. When you’ve been seeing each other for some time the comfort level feels great and it feels like you guys could talk about anything. This is the time where the braver questions/comments come in. Just remember, don’t try to impress, be yourself. • “I wish you were lying next to me…can you send me your smile?” This can be such a cute question when you and your babe are laying in your own beds, texting one another and missing each other.
What better way than to imagine them lying along side of you than with a photo of their adorable smile lying in their bed while you’re in yours. • “Do you want to have a little more fun texting?” Ok, so there has to be some clarification with this one…It doesn’t have to mean sexting, it can also be a great opener to start playing 20 Questions. IF you are taking it to the next level and incorporating sexting, make sure you do it with great caution.
Just remember, any inappropriate photos if under the age of 18 are illegal so keep that in mind (even if it is to your boyfriend). If you take any ‘suggestive’ photos make sure you avoid your face in the pics since guys aren’t the greatest at keeping it to themselves as much as they would promise you and if you break up, others won’t be able to tell it’s you. You can totally be sexy without giving up all the ‘goods’ either.
• “What would you do if I were with you now?” This question could go super cute with an adorable “cuddle you” or “kiss you” answer but he could also do a 180 and may get a tad naughty with his response so make sure you are prepared. If you want to ask him but are hoping for a cute answer, let him know what you would do if he was with you that moment…”What would you do if I were with you now? I know I’d want you snuggling with me listening to music if you were here.”.
• Make sure you have a relaxed smile…don’t force it • Body language is everything…gently touch his arm every so often while to talk to him • If you text, make sure you add a cute emoji so he sees your mood • Simply be your amazing self! You’re awesome, you know it! These questions to ask a boy are a great way to let him know that you are interested and will get him thinking more about you. You want to come off as cute and flirty but not pushy or ‘easy’ so make sure you ask these at the appropriate times and avoid asking him to send you a shirtless pic the first time you exchange numbers, or ask him what attracted him to you the first time you met if you just began a conversation.
Relax, be yourself and remember guys like confidence and happy girls are always the prettiest!
best top dating questions to ask a guy your friend over texting - Questions to Ask a Guy: 125 Things to Ask to Keep You Talking
Hello guys, being romantic is nothing wrong, and in front of thew most important person then it will be more fun.
So, friends today we are going to get to know the flirty questions to ask a guy. It is every girl’s dream to ask a guy about her or flirt him or something different than regular conversation. So, now there is no need to think about it, here is the top most lists of flirty questions ask guy. Whenever you want to ask a guy, then see this list and select the favourite and most interesting questions.
So, friends, here we are going to know about the flirty questions to ask a guy over text and also you can see the list of flirty questions to ask a guy you like.
So, check out them and have fun using these list of questions given below. Check some of the cute flirty questions to ask your boyfriend and have fun. Here have collected the best questions that are asked in real life. Collection of ours is unique and is different from the others.
• • • • • • Flirty questions ask a Guy With Description 1) Have you been working out? Why? You’re complimenting him! That’s Grade A flirting! Especially, since you are complimenting him on not just one specific feature, but his whole body. 2) What do you like to do better: Cuddle or Makeout?
Why? Asking this lets the guy you like know that you are curious because you are interested in what one he likes better so that you can get down to it! 3) How can someone like you be single? why? Unlike the plain ‘are you single?’ question, this one gives off way more of a playful flirt. You are complimenting and asking a question. By asking how someone like him doesn’t have a girlfriend, you’re implying that it is unbelievable girls don’t try to date him every second because he’s hot or smart or funny!
4) How did you get to be so hot/cute/adorable? Why? Again just one of those super flirtatious compliments that will make him smile. 5) Do you think about me a lot? Why? You wanting to know if you’re on his mind a lot is telling him that you actually care and that you are thinking about him a lot, too. 6) What is your perfect idea of a date? Why? You want to know how he would spend a date and that lets him know you are thinking of going on a date with him, but you want to make it perfect for him.
7) What is your turn offs? WhyAsking a boy to tell you his turn-offs implies that you will try to avoid that list of things in the future. Duh! 8) Did you know that you make me smile? Why? Taking him off guard and asking him something almost rhetorical will let him know that he does make you smile and that you love it.
9) What are you favourite nicknames/pet names? Why? This question establishes what names you two may favour in calling each other while flirting. Does he prefer babe or honey? You won’t know unless you dig deeper, girl!
Flirty Questions to Ask a Guy over Text • What’s your idea of a perfect kiss? (Tell me, don’t show me!) • What’s your vision of a perfect date? • So who is your dream girl…besides me, funny boy? • If you could take your girlfriend anywhere on earth where would you go?
• Is there ever a circumstance where it’s okay for a guy to cheat? Why do you say that? • What’s your most embarrassing moment? • What’s the most shameful thing you’ve ever done? • Are you intimidated by girls who make the first move? • What are your favourite pet names? For you and your girl? • What’s the most serious relationship you’ve ever had? • Tell me about your dream home. Who lives in it and what does it look like?
• So, what did you really think of me when we first met? Flirty questions to ask guys • What kind of relationship do you want? • Would you rather be called sexy or intelligent? Cute or cool? • Do you believe in love at first sight? Not a line…totally serious! • What is your biggest turn off in dating? • Are you in your ideal shape? • What is your biggest turn on in dating?
• What do you think of my body? (And if you say I’m perfectly shaped I know you’re BS-ing me!) • What is my best feature? • What is your best feature? • What’s your idea of a great anniversary? • Where on your body, your face, do you like to be kissed? • Do you prefer cuddling or making out?
• Describe yourself in three simple words. (And please don’t use the word fine ass) • Describe me in three simple words. Flirty questions to ask a guy over Text • So, am I in the friend zone or do you have a thing for me? • If you could date a celebrity who would it be? • Are you the type of guy who checks out girls when they walk away?
• So ya think I’m a good kisser? Why do you think so? • Has anyone accidentally walked in on you while you were naked? • What are you wearing at this moment? (While chatting online…or even funnier if you’re talking at a bar) • What’s your favourite outfit on a girl? • What are physical features on a girl you most attracted to? • Where do you like to see girl tattoos?
• What do you sleep in at night? • Are you a fan of massages? • So describe your idea of foreplay. (In detail…and don’t be shy) More Similar Articles: • • • Hot questions ask your Boyfriend • What would you do if you could be invisible for one whole day? • What’s the funniest way a girl has asked you out? • If you could change one thing in your past, what would you change? • What was your first date (ever) like? • If your house was on fire and you could only save one thing, what would it be?
• What’s the worst lie you ever told? Did you get caught? • If you could change anything about you or your life, what would you change now? • What body part would you change on yourself if you could? • If you could take a girl to anyplace in the world, where would it be?
• Can you fake any accent? If yes, would you show me? • If you could change your name to anything in the world, what would you change it to? • What is the best sports stadium/arena you have been to? • What’s the last thing you argued with your parents about? • Are you planning on studying after Year 12? • Do you ever eat food that’s been dropped on the floor? Conclusion So, friends, this is the process through you can be able to ask a guy the most flirty questions.
Hope you like this list. If you love them then share with your friends using the comment section provided below.
Thank you so much for reading this article, keep visiting for more updates on Top 10 and top 5 stuff. Thank you!
Yahoo is part of Oath. Oath and our partners need your consent to access your device and use your data (including location) to understand your interests, and provide and measure personalised ads.
Oath will also provide you personalised ads on partner products. How Oath and our partners bring you better ad experiences To give you a better overall experience, we want to provide relevant ads that are more useful to you. For example, when you search for a film, we use your search information and location to show the most relevant cinemas near you. We also use this information to show you ads for similar films you may like in the future. Like Oath, our partners may also show you ads that they think match your interests.
Learn more about how and how our . Select 'OK' to continue and allow Oath and our partners to use your data, or select 'Manage options' to view your choices.
10 Best Questions To Ask A Girl You Like - Powerful Conversation Starters to Get Her to Open Up