And this question is a great way to get a good back and forth of funny pickup lines going. Question 19: What are some unwritten rules? This one is a little bit different than the rest. You could take it in a couple of directions, like unwritten rules between friends or you could go with society at large. But like many of the other questions to ask a boy or girl over text, it’s great because it’s perfect for back and forth texting as you both think of new rules. Question 20: What happens in real life but rarely gets portrayed in movies? Here is another one that might take a little bit of creati First date questions – Going on a date or just ran out of questions to ask? Try these. Primary Sidebar. More great questions. Home. 350 Good questions to ask. 250 Conversation Starters. Would you rather questions.
Guys are often searching for the perfect questions to ask a girl over text. Whether they are trying to start a conversation with a woman over text, find the best way to ask the girl out, or get a girl re-engaged in conversation– they know that the right question can make all the difference.
For questions to ask a girl over text that cover all those areas – and will get women to respond positively – check out the texting tips for men below. Starting a conversation with a girl over text Often guys will try to start conversations with women over text is by sending the girl a text a message like: “hey, what’s up?” But there’s a big problem with texting girls a question like that. It’s boring. Texting a girl that question makes you look no different than every other guy out there.
Instead, when starting a conversation with a woman over text, make your texts to girls a bit more interesting. For example, texting a girl “so what kind of trouble are you getting into today?” is essentially a more fun and playful way of asking “what’s up?” It adds an element of banter to the conversation since it assumes she’s a ‘troublemaker’.
A little tweak like this can make your texts to girls more interesting and engaging – which means it’s more likely you’ll get the girl to respond to your text. Fun ways to ask a girl questions over text Rephrasing your questions are not the only way to make your texts to girls more interesting. Another trick to making the questions you ask girls more fun and engaging is to ask a girl a question – and then playfully answer the question for her.
For example, instead of texting girls a question like “what are you up to this weekend?” try texting the girl something along the lines of “What are you up to this weekend? Let me guess, taking a speed knitting class and knitting me a scarf? You’re too sweet!” Answering the question in a silly, over-the-top way provides a great opportunity to start some playful banter with the girl and get a fun conversation going.
How to ask a girl out over text Having fun questions to ask a girl and getting a conversation with a woman going over text is great, but all that will be for nothing if you don’t know how to ask a girl out over text. When asking a girl out over text, you want to make your date invitation as enticing as possible.
You can do this by highlighting the awesome things she’ll get by going out with you. Rather than diving straight into asking “Want to get drinks Thursday?” you can first highlight the benefits by asking the girl a question along the lines of “Do you like tacos, margaritas, good music, and great company?” Once you get a woman to imagine all the great benefits that come with going on a date with you, she’s going to start getting interested and excited.
The more excited she feels the better chance you have of getting the girl to go out with you. How to ask a girl out over text (without actually asking her out) Another way to ask a girl out over text is to do it without technically asking her out.
That is, give her an open invitation to join you in something you’re already doing anyway. A great benefit to this way of asking a girl out is that it eliminates the tension and expectation that might be associated with an official date. Here’s an example of how to ask a girl out without technically asking her on a date: “I got to go shopping for winter clothes and could use a girl’s eye if you wanna tag along and give me tips on what accentuates my hips!” As with the other questions to ask a girl over text, the more fun and playful you can make this invitation the better.
Mixing playful banter into the conversation with the woman will help get her smiling and means you’ll have a better chance of getting the girl to agree to meet you.
Re-engaging a girl through text If things with a girl have fizzled out and you haven’t texted the girl in a while, what you’ll need to is re-ignite that attraction with the woman. Get things rolling with a little banter and remind her of why she found you so fun and interesting in the first place. Put that banter in the form of a question and she’ll feel more compelled to respond.
One banter technique you can use when texting a girl and hoping to re-engage her is to request something absolutely outrageous from her. For instance you could ask the girl a question along the lines of “So it’s pretty hot out at the pool right now, could you come with a big leaf fan and feed me grapes?
Thanks ”. There’s no need to ask a girl a question like “so what ever happened to you?” as that can just make things awkward. A question that’s really just playful banter and gets the girl to smile can do wonders in re-engaging a woman in conversation.
Last resort text to a girl If you haven’t heard from a girl in a while and your playful re-engaging text to the girl didn’t work, there’s still one last question to ask the girl that could re-ignite a conversation with the woman. It’s a question that puts her in a position where if she doesn’t respond, she’ll lose contact with you forever. That fear of loss might just be the push she needs to realize she’s interested in you after all.
Here’s an example of what to text a girl to create that sense of urgency: “haven’t heard from you in a while, is this still your number? I’m deleting numbers to clean up my phone”. If she doesn’t respond to this text it’s a sign the girl has moved on and it’s time you should to – perhaps by actually deleting her number.
If she does respond, it gives you a foundation to build on. You can then use the some of the banter techniques mentioned above to re-build attraction with the woman. (For more tips on how to text girls, check out the Art of Charm Podcast on how to text girls as well as the article on Text Game) Once he realized attraction was something he could learn, Brian spent way too much of his free time studying and practicing everything he could find on the subject.
He stumbled across The Art of Charm podcast and eventually signed up for an AoC bootcamp. Excited by the progress he's made in his own life since the program, he decided to start writing for AoC to help other guys do the same.
By writing about interpersonal dynamics, he’s finally able to put that psychology degree to good use. in ,
best great online dating email questions to ask over text - Powerful Questions to Ask a Girl Over Text
Questions to ask a girl over text are one of the most powerful tools a guy can have… because, like most of us guys have found: Knowing is than ever before. Why? There’s no denying that our modern, technology-driven world has — and while this can seem complicated, it also gives more opportunities than ever before to have a selection of great .
By learning a few simple, straightforward over text, you can be prepared to make the best of every opportunity that is presented to you. Without the pressure of an on-the-spot interaction, you can take your time to choose the best . With that in mind, we put together this guide as a reference for you to come back to again and again to find the perfect question to ask a girl over text in any conversation. Contents OUR LATEST VIDEOS 15 Conversation Starters to Ask A Girl Over Text Most of the time, it seems like finding the right way to start a text message conversation can be the hardest part.
If you’re already in a relationship, can focus on what you already know about each other — but what if you’ve only just met the girl you’re thinking about texting?
Here’s the deal: If you’ve only recently got a girl’s number, your have to take a different tone. After you’ve said a friendly hello, start with easy questions that have the widest variety of possible answers. Here are 15 conversation starters to ask a girl over text: 1. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you today? Keep it positive! Instead of asking “how’s your day?”, lead the conversation in a better direction right from the start.
2. What kinds of things really make you laugh? Even just puts her in a better mood, which starts the conversation warmly and positively. 3. What’s your favorite place in the entire world? Use this conversation starter to where you might be able to meet up together later. 4. Favorite movie of all time? Remember that movie you just couldn’t get enough of as a kid? Bring back those by starting a conversation with this question.
5. What’s your biggest goal in life right now? This opens the door to talking about similarities between things you’re working on in your lives. 6. What is your favorite way to spend a Saturday? Planning ahead to the weekend gives you time to find the right way to ask her to make plans with you later.
7. What kind of music do you listen to? Look for shared passions in music, or an opportunity to down the road. 8. What were you like as a kid? Did she have a that she’s since stopped? Could you do some of those things together now? 9. What should I know about you that I’d never think to ask about? This leaves the direction of the conversation up to her, so use it if you already have a good feeling that she wants to get to know you better.
10. If you could travel anywhere in the world right now, where would you go? Fantasizing about could get you both on the same page and lead to further conversations. 11. What was your favorite TV show as a kid? Bringing up is always a great way to start a conversation with her. 12. If you could own one exotic animal, what would you choose? Funny and unexpected, this interesting question helps differentiate you from other, less-funny guys.
13. Would you rather have a superpower of your choice, or infinite money? Though Batman proves that money is a sort of superpower, this is another unexpected starter that leads her to respond thoughtfully. 14. Would you ever live in a foreign country? Not only does this , it also leads directly into a conversation about why she would or which country she might choose.
15. Do you prefer staying indoors, or going outdoors? Once you learn more about her preferences, you’ll know better what sort of date you would both enjoy. 19 The Best Questions to Ask a Girl Over Text These questions are our go-to favorites. If you’re ever at a loss as to a girl, choose one of these to inject new life into the conversation. Here are 19 the best questions to ask a girl over text: 16.
What are you up to this weekend? You can always test the waters with this one; if she answers vaguely, you can always move to a different question. 17. Do you like tacos, margaritas, good music, and great company? And a mischievous follow-up: “I know where to find at least one of those ;)” 18. What kind of trouble are you getting into today?
Playful and cheeky, this text leaves it up to her to imagine what you mean by “trouble”. 19. If you could travel the World, where would you go? Whatever her answer is, you can easily build on it by asking what interests her about that place. 20. When was the last time you got into trouble? The subtext of this text asks whether she’s willing to (even if she gets caught!).
21. What’s the most perfect dipping sauce? knows the importance of the perfect dipping sauce… Does she? 22. If a genie appeared to grant you one wish, what would you wish for? What is it that she right now, and how does that relate to you? 23. If you could be any animal, which would you choose to be?
Why? Her answer will reveal how she , giving you more info on how to make a connection with her. 24. What sport would you never want to play? Knowing a girl’s limits can help you understand what’s most appropriate to talk about. 25. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why?
Her choice will reveal something about what she would most like to change about herself right now. 26. What is something that is popular now that annoys you? You can bond over with this text. 27. What did you do on your last vacation? will encourage her to talk more about them.
28. Are you very active of do you prefer to just relax in your free time? This will let you know what sort of . 29. What’s the best thing about your work? Framing work in a positive light lets her tell you what makes her . 30. What were you really into when you were a kid? The things she loved as a kid have affected the person she’s grown into today, too.
31. What three words best describe you? Summing up her in three words will show you to take in the conversation. 32. What would be your perfect weekend? Getting her will push the conversation in a positive direction.
33. What’s your favorite cartoon? Grown-ups can watch cartoons, too — maybe you could find one to watch together? 34. What’s your favorite song to sing in the shower? Let her embrace her inner pop star for a moment, and you’ll learn what music she likes when no one else is around.
12 Flirty Questions to Ask a Girl Over Text After you’ve broken the ice with a , it’s time to start flirting with her over text. First, take tips (from her), and start using… and second: Here are 12 flirty questions to ask a girl over text: 35. When you look at a guy, what’s the first thing you notice? If she answers warmly and responsively, why not ask her what , too? 36. If you could be invisible for the day, what’s the first thing you would do?
The subtext of this question asks: “What would you do if you could get away with it?” 37. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren’t supposed to? If she answers “yes”, she may not want to tell you what — making for a fun guessing game of trying to figure it out. 38. When was the last time you did something outside of your comfort zone? This might be one of my favorites, because it lets you gauge where you’re at as far as her comfort levels go. 39. Would you rather have super strength, or x-ray vision?
Because everyone knows that X-ray vision is really only good for seeing through everyone’s clothes… 40. What’s one item on your “bucket list”? And could you check it off together? 41. What’s your spirit animal? No matter her answer, you can look for the “naughty” qualities in the animal she chooses. 42. Ever been in love with 2 people at the same time?
It carries a powerful subtext: What has her love life been like? 43. How often do you stay up past 3 a.m.? have a tendency to get into naughty business more often than early birds; which is she? 44. Have you ever broken someone’s heart? You’ll find out whether she has a little bit of “” in her with this question.
45. Can you wiggle your nose or your ears? Strictly because it’s cute, and she’ll probably have to try and do it (for you). 46. What do you think of tattoos? Do you have any? This is a sly way of asking her about her body without it being obviously sexual. 15 Funny Questions to Ask a Girl Mark Twain once said that “humor is mankind’s greatest blessing.” Having a good selection of can instantly brighten an otherwise dreary day.
Being willing to put yourself out there and try to make someone laugh is a huge sign of confidence, and a for women. Equipping yourself with a few is a sure way to keep your conversation going smoothly. Test out your laugh muscles with these 15 funny questions: 47. If you had to make out with a friend of the same sex to save the world from aliens, whom would you pick? A funny but high-risk question, save this one for when the conversation is already going very well.
48. Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours? And how would you want to be tied? The funny (and flirtatious) scenarios you can make up out of this are nearly endless. 49. Do one legged ducks swim in circles? There’s still a place for and , too!
50. Would you consider yourself obsessed with anything/anyone? Does she have a collection of Pusheen stuffed animals? A complete Pokedex? No matter what it is, you can kind-heartedly poke fun at her obsession. 51. Do you like to sing in the shower or the car when no one is around? Follow-up: What do you sing? Bonus points if you can get her to voice-record it!
52. Do you still wear a piece of clothing you wore during your childhood? Like Linus’s comfort blanket, there’s something inherently funny about . 53. If your five-year-old self suddenly found themselves inhabiting your current body, what would your five-year-old self do first? Put her back in the mindset of her childhood, and she’s more likely to find everything that follows just a little bit funnier. 54. What is something that everyone looks stupid doing?
Play the mental image game with this one: Who can make up a more ridiculous scene for the other to imagine? 55. What is the most embarrassing thing you have ever worn? A logical next step is to ask to see the funny pictures of her in the outfit. 56. If you were arrested with no explanation, what would your friends and family assume you had done? Here she’ll reveal her most “bad girl” quality, which you’re free to jest at afterwards.
57. Quick: What’s your best dirty bar joke? Everyone should have at least one dirty joke to tell in mixed company; this puts the conversation firmly in her hands for a moment. 58. What’s your funniest “dad joke”? If she has a knack for these , you may have just found yourself a keeper. 59. What would be the absolute worst name you could give your child? Then, play the game of imagining how that baby would grow up, and what it would be like as a child and adult.
60. What would the world be like if it was filled with male and female copies of you? You’ll prompt her to think of both her most masculine and feminine qualities, after which hilarity will ensue. 61. Do dentists go to other dentists or do they just do it themselves? Take advantage of a strong visual imagination with this one, . 14 Questions to Ask a Girl Over Text to Get to Know Her By knowing the right , you open the door for .
With a good introduction, and after a little bit of , you can begin to build the comfort that will lead to a face-to-face date . Essentially, all of these are made with a goal in mind of learning her preferences, positive and negative, so that you can better plan what sort of activities you can do together. Here are 14 great question to ask a girl over text to get to know her: 62.
Which bad habits of people drive you crazy? Getting to know a girl means asking about what she likes and what she dislikes. 63. Who was the last person you hugged?
Some girls are huggers, and some aren’t — either way, it’s important to know for the next time you see her. 64. How would you change the world if you were to play god for a day? You can learn what she’d most like to change about the world with this question. 65. If you had to eat 1 thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? “You are what you eat” — meaning that the type of food a girl chooses about her personality. 66. Name three things you have never done and don’t want to do?
To really get to know her, it’s important to know her preferences and her limitations. 67. What are the 3 most important things in a kitchen and why? Because let’s face it: Any0ne who knows there way around a kitchen instantly becomes more attractive.
68. What are you allergic to? Maybe not the most creative question, but an incredibly important one to know if you . 69. What do you do in your free time? Knowing what she does with her spare time can help you brainstorm activities to do together.
70. If you could play any instrument, which would you play? Every instrument has its own personality, so whatever she chooses will reveal more of how she thinks about herself. 71. What’s the most useful thing you own? The things she prioritizes in her life will clue you in to what is most important to her. 72. What is the strangest dream you have ever had? Our dreams are a reflection of our subconscious: By learning about hers, you might learn about her motivations in life.
73. Do you have any irrational fears? We’re all scared of something; what about her? 74. If you could learn any language fluently what would it be? If you start with this question, it’ll of where she’d like to travel to. 75. Do you like your music loud or easy listening? This one’s important to know if you’re going to invite her out to catch some live music with you.
16 Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend Over Text So texting once you’re in a relationship? Well, to tell you the truth… . They stop texting their girlfriend like they did when they were first getting to know each other, and that makes text conversations go stale. You know what, though? I don’t think you’re that type of guy. So let’s keep finding interesting and worthwhile over text, whether you’ve been dating for 2 months or 2 years.
Here are 16 questions to ask your girlfriend over text: 76. Tell me the truth…how many selfies do you have on your phone? Being lighthearted and playful with texts like this helps to . 77. What is (or was) your least favorite class/teacher? It’s just as important to know what your girlfriend dislikes as it is to know what she likes. 78. What do you do when you’re bored? Up next: Invite her to text you funny pictures when she’s bored! 79. If you find 100$ on the floor right now, what would you do with it?
It’s not winning the lottery, and that’s a good thing: This gives you an attainable goal of something that would make her happier. 80. Do you think you could give up technology for a week? Because how often do you get to spend time together without being on your phones or computers? 81. What’s the most-played song on your iPod? Knowing what your girlfriend listens to in the privacy of her headphones is a special sort of intimacy.
82. What’s the lamest joke you’ve ever heard? Ask her to bring out her best dad jokes! All the better if this starts an awful joke text contest between you. 83. Would you prefer a day at the beach or movie marathon? Gather information on the sly with this one to help you plan your next weekend getaway.
84. What was the last funny video you saw? Use the magic of the internet to share in a few laughs even while you’re apart. 85. What do you do to get rid of stress? 100% of scientists agree: . Anything you can do to help her de-stress is always a good idea. 86. Who in your life brings you the most joy? And how can you help her prioritize that person in her life? No (wo)man is an island, after all. 87. Where is the most beautiful place you have been?
Bring fond memories back to her mind, and you’ll also get to know a type of location that would make a great date spot. 88. What’s your favorite season? Why? Every season tells something about a person’s personality; does she like to bundle up, or live as clothes-free as possible? 89. Where is the most beautiful place near where you live? This one’s just begging for a follow-up of planning a picnic date wherever her answer is. 90. Do you believe in karma?
And if she does, what has she done lately that scored her some “good “? 91. What was the last song you danced to? If you know what music moves your girlfriend, you can play that same song later when the time is right for you to dance together.
7 Personal Questions To Ask A Girl Over Text It’s surprisingly easy to make a text conversation more personal. You just have to have the right to ask. We’ve compiled a list of that work great over text. Below you’ll find the best of them. Here are 7 personal questions to ask a girl over text: 92. What is the best/worst/embarrassing/weirdest text message you’ve received? She probably has a hilarious screenshot of it. 93.
Have you ever dropped a phone in the toilet? If your , they say to place it in rice. It might absorb the moisture. 94. Which app do you suggest I install on my phone? There are millions of apps out there you haven’t heard of. 95. What is the best selfie you’ve taken with your phone?
Send it to me. She won’t send you photos if you don’t ask. 96. What is your current wallpaper on your phone? If it’s something artsy, you can get an idea of her aesthetic. 97. What was your last watched YouTube video? Send it to me. You can spend hours sending silly videos back and forth. It’s hilarious and tons of fun.
98. What is the first thing you do with your phone after you wake up in the morning? This opens up the topic of . 20 Personal and Deep Questions to Ask a Girl or Girlfriend Over Text It’s like this: Whether it’s a girl that you’ve just met, or your girlfriend that you’ve been seeing for a while, you always need to be them.
Having will bring you two closer together — just like choosing will solidify the connection that you’ve already been making. By removing the necessity for an immediate response, having a few over text can lessen the tension of being put “on the spot”, giving her more time to come up with a thoughtful answer.
is up to you, but it’s essential to test the waters. Here are 20 personal and deep questions to ask a girl or girlfriend over text: 99. If you choose any 3 people to be stranded on a desert island with, who would you choose and why? The people we choose to spend time around deeply influence who we become. This question will let you know who she is most deeply and personally influenced by. 100.
If you were guaranteed honest responses to three questions, whom would you question, and what would you ask? Is there anyone in her life who she hasn’t been able to trust? This will tell you what it is that she questions most deeply in her own life. 101. If you were walking through the forest and you suddenly saw a tiger, what would you do?
Run, freeze, or fight — whichever route she chooses says a lot about how she reacts to life’s stresses. 102. Who had the biggest impact on the person you have become?
Mentors are incredibly important to our development — who has helped her become who she is today? 103. Is there anyone or anything that you’d sacrifice your life for? Is there a person or a cause that’s more deeply important to her than life itself? 104. What is the most important thing a person can do to improve themselves? Growing and changing is essential to a deeply fulfilling life.
How does she help these processes along? 105. What single event has had the biggest impact on who you are? Everyone has turning points in their lives; sharing what hers was will bring you to a .
106. Do you think the future will be better than the present? Why? Revealing either an optimistic or pessimistic mindset, this question asks of her whether she thinks her own life will get better, as well. 107. What lies do you most often tell yourself? Everyone deceives themselves to a certain degree, but being aware of this is what helps us grow. Is she aware of her own little lies? 108. What are the most common road blocks that stop people from achieving their dreams?
Discussing your goals and dreams, and what is preventing you from them, helps . 109. What keeps you up at night? Sharing her worries and anxieties will . 110. What do a lot of parents do that screws up their kid? No parent is perfect, and this question gives her a chance to talk about what wasn’t perfect in her childhood. 111. Have you ever questioned the existence of love? For any relationship to , you both have to examine what love means to you.
This question lets you do so together. 112. Is there a point in your past that you regret more than anything else? Our errors make us human. Has she come past the point of feeling guilty for what has happened in her past?
113. When did you have your first kiss? Her first experience with intimacy may have been positive or challenging, but either way this gives her a chance to talk about it. 114. What do you most want to tell me?
Giving her a whatever is in her heart with you opens the door to deep communication. 115. What’s the most crucial thing for a healthy relationship? After her answer, it’s worth asking whether the two of you engage in this healthy relationship behavior. 116. Do you ever dwell on past occurrences?
Would you like to erase certain memories from your mind? We can learn from the past, but dwelling in it can become dangerous. This question gives her the opportunity to share her regrets on the way to overcoming them.
117. What would you consider the greatest obstacle you’ve ever had to face? How did you overcome it? Does she have a healthy attitude towards life’s challenges? Give her a chance to share her successes with you with this question. 118. Do you think laughing at someone elses misfortune is wrong? “Schadenfreude” is the German word for taking delight in suffering.
Does she think this emotion is justified? How to Start a Conversation with a Girl Over Text: 4 Tips Here are four powerful tips for with a girl over text: Tip #1: Greet Her Warmly and Politely Before you start asking a girl questions over text, in whatever polite way you’d like. Not only does this show that you have manners, it also lets you know that when you receive a message from her, she is actively on her phone. This way, when you ask your question, she will see your message and be more likely to with you.
Tip #2: Have a Goal in Mind What is it that you’re looking for out of the conversation? If you start with a goal in mind, then you can plan ahead for how to continue the conversation.
Whether you’re looking to build her interest in you, or ask her out on a date with you this weekend, having a clear idea of what you’re looking for will .
Tip #3: Ask Questions That Make Her Think While “how is your day?” may look good on paper, it’s . Basically, if she can answer the question without thinking, she be less likely to be interested enough to keep texting.
So here’s the deal: Asking her questions that make her think will capture her interest. And you want to be interesting to her, right? This article has great tips from her on . Tip #4: Gauge the Tone of the Conversation If she’s , don’t try to force the conversation. Instead, wait for another time and try again later.
It may just be that she’s too busy to . Look for signs that she’s interested and engaged, like longer responses or , before trying to move on to new questions in your conversation. Downloadable List of Questions to Ask a Girl Over Text Here is a downloadable list of questions to ask a girl over text (right click the image and select Save Image As…): Looking for More Questions to Ask a Girl Over Text?
With all of these questions at your disposal, you should be totally set to start texting any girl that you’re interested in getting to know better. If you’ve used some of these successfully and are looking for more, we’ve got you covered: • A lot of are just as applicable to a girl that you’re not dating (yet!).
• Need a few questions to throw out there anytime? Check out these . • Is she hard to impress? Bring out your most and break through her hard shell. In Conclusion With all these great questions to ask, it’s time to pick up your phone and text the girl that you haven’t known how to talk to yet!
These interesting and engaging questions to ask a girl over text will get you half of the way there. The other half is up to you and your unique personality, so don’t be afraid to adjust and improvise these questions as well!
Asking the right questions can really open the gates for a deep, profound connection. But there is a huge difference between talking in person and chatting via text.
When texting, you can’t really ask questions where answers will be long detailed stories, or where there are a lot of nuances. Texting also isn’t the right forum to have a heavy or deep emotional conversation because a lot can get misinterpreted or lost in translation. MORE: Texting isn’t the time to get someone’s full life story, but you can still learn a lot about another person … when you know the right questions to ask, questions that are little more creative than:“Hey whats up?” and “How are you today?” And with that, here is my compilation of the absolute best questions to ask a guy (or girl) over text.
1. Have you ever accidentally sent an embarrassing text? Being able to freely share embarrassing moments is a great way to laugh and build a connection. Although if a guy really likes you, he’ll probably hold back from telling you his seriously embarrassing moments and will give you something that doesn’t present him in too much of a negative light.
2. Which emoji best captures your essence? Is it the winky face with the tongue sticking out? The embarrassed emoji?
The screaming one? This is a silly and cute question that can also be quite telling in terms of how he sees himself! 3. What is your mantra? We all have one, it could be a quote or saying or song lyric, something that speaks to us and motivates us and inspires us to keep going. 4. What is the greatest song of all time? This is just a fun, lighthearted question that can also reveal a lot.
5, What is your go-to meme? This question could take the convo to a hilarious direction, who doesn’t love talking in memes and gifs? MORE: 6. What website do you waste the most time on? This is a good question for follow-ups. If he says Youtube, you can ask what types of videos he gets lost in- is it cats doing funny things or greatest political debates ever? And you can ask him to send over his all-time favorite clips.
Men love sharing their interests with girls they’re interested in, and love when she shows genuine interest in the things he likes! 8. What always makes you smile? If you know what makes him smile, you can do more of it :) 9. What is the funniest accidental call/text you’ve ever received? There’s a chance he doesn’t have an answer for this, but if he does you may be in for one hilarious story.
10. What is the background on your phone? This is something he chose and looks at every day, so it’s probably significant. Finding out what it is can tell you a lot about what he values. 11. What is the cheesiest pickup line you know?
Because who doesn’t love cheesy pick-up lines? 12. How much time do you spend on social media? This can open the gates for a bigger discussion on social media, and whether it’s enhancing or ruining our society.
13. What is your favorite date spot? A good question to see how romantic he is … and to plant the idea in his mind of taking you to said spot if he hasn’t already. 15. What is something you can’t do that most people can? We all have something we’re embarrassingly bad at, and maybe we don’t freely admit it to just anyone, but it can be fun to talk about with someone we’re close to. MORE: 16. Say something sweet to me using only emojis. OK, this is more of a command than a question, so hopefully, he’s down!
It definitely invites creativity and some laughs. 17. What is the most cringe-worthy thing you’ve seen someone post on social media?
People can be a little shameless with social media, something it may seem like they forget how many people are actually going to be viewing their posts, so I’m sure he has experienced secondhand embarrassment more than a few times! 18. If you had to give up one of your five senses, which would it be? This question is harder to answer than it seems at first and will show you what he really values.
Plus, it can take the conversation to a deep and interesting direction. 19. Are you an introvert or extrovert? An easy question to answer that can tell you a ton about the other person. 20. What would your perfect day look like? This will show you what he values and what makes him happy, all good things to know about a person, especially if you’re dating or have an interest in dating them.
MORE: 21. What is your first reaction when someone calls you on the phone? Does he assume it’s an emergency? That they are butt-dialing him? That this person is just a weirdo because who actually calls in this day and age? The answer can be telling and amusing! 22. Can you answer five questions using just pictures? This can turn into a fun game and is a great way to learn about him. The questions can be anything, you can choose from this list or check out this mega-list of questions. 23. If you just inherited a million dollars, what’s the first thing you would buy?
Because it’s always fun to dream! 24. What do you miss most about being a kid? This question can be a bit more telling without being too invasive, so it’s perfect to ask a guy you’re a little more comfortable with.
It’s also a great question to ask in person because it can lead to an interesting conversation. 25. What is always worth the wait? Waiting sucks, but some things are always worth it. What is always worth his wait? MORE: 28. How many phones have you broken or lost? It happens to the best of us … and happens to some people a lot more often than others.
29. Aside from murder, what is one thing you would never do for all the money in the world? Men like to present a front of being all macho and tough, but everyone has their line in the sand regarding how far they’ll go! 30. Tell me the most random piece of trivia you know.
Because who doesn’t love to share their useless knowledge? I hope this article gave you some good ideas for questions to ask a guy over text to get to know him a little better and have a little fun. Now I have a question for you. Do you know what inspires a man to commit to a woman? Do you know what makes him see you as a rare gem that he can’t let go of, a woman he wants to be with forever?
If not, read this next: And now another question. Do you feel like he might be losing interest? Does he seem to be pulling away? If so, you need to read this too:
5 Tinder Tips To Get Him To Ask You Out (Matthew Hussey, Get The Guy)