Questions about someone's past are best asked when the topic presents itself naturally. For example, a person writing about long-distance relationships could use that opportunity to ask his nearby girlfriend if she's ever been in a long-distance relationship. This lets you learn more about the person you're dating without making her feel like she's being grilled. Future. People's plans for their futures also reveal a great deal about them. This is another situation in which you should let topics rise naturally. If, for example, you're reading an article about smal .
Couples in a new relationship want to get to know one another. But when you're in a new relationship, there are so many questions to ask that you're sure to forget to some new relationship questions.
Here are questions to ask someone in a new relationship, which can act as a guide for new relationships. One thing when asking questions to your new relationship partner is to listen to the tone of their answers. You can learn a lot about your partner's history and outlook on life by the response to these relationship questions. Also, there are questions to ask and ways to ask questions that are less intrusive than others, so you aren't necessarily forcing your boyfriend or girlfriend to confide everything too soon.
With that in mind, I'll start with questions that allow your partner to give you more, but actually focus on the good things in live. New Relationship Questions to Ask – Childhood and Family These questions focus on your partner's childhood and family relations. While some people had “bad” childhoods, most people still have a few fond memories, which is what these questions are designed to focus on. And while your partner's family can be a minefield of trouble in a relationship, it's probably best to get some idea how your boyfriend or girlfriend gets along with their family.
In either case, focus on your new relationship partner's answers to these questions. While your boyfriend might not give a straight answer, how he doesn't answer the question will be telling. If he's unwilling to talk about his childhood, that's important. And if he doesn't want to talk about his family and siblings, that's a pretty telling non-statement. I've also included a few other “fun relationship questions” for getting to know your new love.
• What's your favorite childhood memory? • If you could relive any one day from your childhood, which day would it be? • What were your childhood hobbies? • Did you have any favorite family traditions as a child?
Do you have favorite family traditions today? • How often do you talk to your family? • Which member of your family are you closest with? • What is your idea of a perfect day? A perfect date? • If you could travel to any one place in the world, where would you go? • What is the best “relationship advice” someone has ever given you? New Relationship – Serious Questions to Ask The next list of “new relationship questions” to ask are more philosophical in nature.
By philosophical, I only mean questions about someone's views on life and life issues. These might be social, political or religious views, or simply a person's approach to life. You might not ask these questions on your first date, because they might be a little too serious or heavy for some people.
Choose your spots with these questions, and if the first one isn't received well, move on to another subject. I try to leave these as open-ended as possible, so your date can take these questions in a number of different directions.
• Do you believe in destiny? • Do you believe men or women are more romantic? Who is more sentimental? • What three words best describe you? • What makes you laugh? What makes you angry? • How do you want to be remembered by people? • Is it possible to have a best friend of the opposite sex?
• Are you into “public displays of affection”? • Are you interested in politics? How important is religion to you? These last two questions I would suggest you approach with caution. Politics and religion can be conversational hand-grenades, and you don't want to turn a pleasant date into a heated argument. If you don't find politics and religious important to you, avoid these questions.
If you do and you want to know the views of a potential partner, know what you're getting into. Sexy Questions – Romance Questions – New Relationship Questions to Ask At a point, it's appropriate to ask a few romance and sex-related questions when starting a new relationship.
This is a sneak preview of what's on your date's mind romantically and sexually. I've tried to write these questions to leave an out for your partner, so you can bring up the subject in a playful way.
• What kind of clothes do you find sexiest? • What's the difference between attractive and sexy? Sexy and erotic? • What's the most romanctic thing you've ever done?
The sexiest thing you've ever done? We'll have a full page on “sexy relationship questions”, and most of those questions would be wholly inappropriate for couples not sleeping together. I'll discuss pillow talk later.
For now, go with these starter questions. The romantic questions sections above should give you plenty of questions to ask in a new relationship. Pick and choose the most appropriate new relationship questions to ask.
Listen closely and you'll learn more about your date or new partner than you thought possible in a new relationship. Filed Under:
best dating and relationship questions to ask new friends - 58 Questions To Ask Friends
Table of Contents • • • • • • • • • • • You may wish to find funny questions to ask your best friend, or some deep questions about feelings and opinions. Sometimes questions can help us get to know someone better. Our Best Friend Tag Questions help create interesting conversations. At the end of the article is a quiz to help you determine how much you and your best friend really know each other. Related: Best Friend Challenge Questions How much do you really know about your best friend?
This list of questions challenges your knowledge with questions on information you really should know the answer to if you have been best friends for a while. Additionally, we challenge you to find out the answers to any you do not know already. What is your best friend’s : • favorite tv show? • favorite book? • favorite food? • favorite pizza topping • favorite holiday? • favorite ice cream flavor? • favorite movie? • birthday? • favorite fast-food restaurant? • favorite number? • favorite color?
• favorite relative? • favorite song? • middle name? More Challenge Questions • What are three items your best friend always carries? • What time does your best friend get up in the morning? • What are three strengths/weaknesses your best friend has? • What is one place in the world would your best friend most like to visit? • What can your best friend cook? • What is your best friend’s favorite school subject?
• Where was your best friend born? • What super power would your best friend want to have? • What profession would your best friend most like to have? • If they could be an animal, what would your best friend be? • What is your best friend’s favorite form of physical activity? • What is your best friend’s favorite animal? • What talent or ability does your best friend have?
• What is your best friend afraid of? • What is the craziest thing your best friend has ever done? • What is your best friend’s favorite season of the year? • What is your best friend’s favorite dessert? • What did your best friend want to be when they were a child? • What is your best friend’s most embarrassing childhood memory? • What does your best friend love most about his/her self?
• What is one thing your best friend would like to change about his/her self? • If your best friend got a tattoo, what would it be? • What one person has influenced your best friend the most?
• What famous person would your best friend most like to meet? • What is one thing your best friend cannot live without? Best Friend Tag Questions Best Friend Tag consists of asking and answering questions about your friendship. After you both answer, you reveal whether the answers are correct. If you wish, only one of you needs to answer the question. You can pick ten to fifteen of the following questions for a short session of best friend tag, or more if you wish.
Some of the questions may end up taking a rather long time to answer, and some can be answered quickly. Enjoy! • Does your best friend prefer a dress or skirt?
• Which would your best friend order, fried or grilled? • Who is your best friend’s favorite actor/actress? • Would your best friend rather wear long sleeves or short? • Which type of movie does your best friend like best – comedy, horror, romance, or action?
• What annoying trait (if any) does your best friend have? • Does your best friend take any medication(s)? • Has your best friend had any surgeries?
• Does your best friend prefer rock or country? • Does your best friend have a nickname? What is it? • Does your best friend have piercings, tattoos, or both? • Does your best friend have a credit card? • Would your best friend rather spend or save? • What concerts has your best friend attended? • What one gift would your best friend want for their birthday? • What does your best friend consider their greatest achievement? • What is your best friend not very good at? • What size shoe does your best friend wear?
• Does your best friend have a scar, and, if so, how did they get it? • Has your best friend ever had surgery? What for? • What is your best friend’s favorite animal/pet? • What table or card game does your best friend like most? • What one word describes your best friend?
• When and how did you two meet each other? • What is the best time you ever spent together? • Is there any expression or phrase your best friend says often? • Has your best friend ever won anything? What?
• When and where was the last time your two hung out? • Do I eat anything weird? • Where would we choose to go on vacation together? • Can your best friend skip rope? Hula hoop? • What is under your best friend’s bed? • Who was the last person your best friend kissed? • Does your best friend collect anything? • What was the best vacation your best friend ever took? • What was the last movie your best friend saw?
• What favorite inside joke do you and your best friend share? • Which parent is your best friend most similar to? • Does your best friend believe aliens exist? Ghosts? • What is one dream your best friend would like fulfilled? Best Friend Quiz Questions Hopefully, you have used our lists of best friend questions not only to see how much you know, but also to find out more about that important person in your life – your best friend. Now we challenge you to take a quiz to find out how much you really know.
We have divided the quiz into five different categories with ten questions in each: Basic Facts, Favorites, Feelings, Thoughts and Opinions, and Funny and Silly. Answer each question and then ask your best friend if your answers are correct. At the end of the quiz, we have a section to help you score this fun game. Best Friend Basic Facts • Is there anything to which I am allergic? • Am I “in love with” any famous person? • When and how did we meet?
• When is my birthday? • What gift would I like for my birthday? • Have we ever fought? About what? • What is one special talent I have? • How many brothers or sisters do I have? What are their names? • What are two positive personality traits I have? • What is one thing I do not like about myself? Best Friend Favorites What we like tells a great deal about the type of person we are. These questions will help you discover how much you have in common with each other. • What is my favorite food?
• What is my favorite movie? • What is my favorite animal? • What is my favorite type of music? • What is my favorite color? • What is my favorite season/holiday? • What is my favorite kind of sandwich? • What is my favorite way to relax? • What is my favorite perfume or body wash? • What is my favorite item of clothing? Best Friend Feelings These questions disclose how well you really know your best friend. Our feelings are not something we share with just anyone. If you know how your friend feels about the important things in their life, it shows they trust you and consider you their bestie!
• What about me always makes you smile? • Why have you chosen me as your best friend? • How would you react if I died tomorrow? • Who is it that I love the most? • Am I easy or hard to love? • Would I take in a homeless person if asked? • Do you think I have told you all of my deepest secrets?
• Have you told me all of your deepest secrets? • What do I consider my most important personal possession? • What is your favorite memory? Best Friend Thoughts and Opinions Are you and your best friend as close as you think you are?
Do you share important things with each other easily? This next set of questions gets to the heart of your relationship. • Have I ever stolen anything? • Am I more afraid of spiders or snakes? • What is one thing that makes me angry or upset? • Have I ever been stopped by a policeman? What for? • Have I ever had surgery/been hospitalized?
What for? • Do I prefer casual clothes or dressing up? • How did I get my given name? • What did I want to be when I was a child? • What is my dream job? • What is one social cause I talk about? Funny and Silly Things about Your Best Friend Some of the most interesting things about our best friend are also the funniest! The following section of questions explores everything fun and silly about your relationship with your best friend. Have fun asking, answering, and sharing memories.
• What embarrasses me the most? • What is the nastiest thing I have ever eaten? • Do I prefer malls or discount stores? • Would I rather receive a live plant or a vase of flowers?
• Does my car have a name? If so, what is it? • Am I always hot or always cold? • Do I take my car to have it washed or leave it dirty until it rains? • Who was my first love/kiss? • Do I still watch kid’s movies? Which is my favorite? • Do I sing in the car or shower? Results of Your Best Friend Quiz 0 to 5 Points – Rethink Your Relationship Possibly you are just beginning to be friends.
Or maybe, you consider someone to be a best friend who really isn’t. Either way, you have not shared very much about your lives. If you consider the relationship one of value, make an effort to ask some of these questions to get to know them better.
Otherwise, move on to another person to cultivate as your best friend. 5 to 20 Points – Repeat and Refresh You may know each other a little bit, but there is no depth to your relationship yet. Give yourself some time to grow close.
Or, simply enjoy each other’s company, without the comfort of knowing everything about each other. 20 to 30 Points – Getting to Know You Your relationship goals are beginning to bear fruit. However, there are still many things you do not know about each other. Take time to get to know your best friend by sharing more about your feelings and childhood. 30 to 40 – Almost Family You are definitely best friends, and know so much about each other, it is almost as if you are related.
Continue to share all of your thoughts and feelings, as your relationship can still grow closer and stronger. 45 to 50 Points – Best Friends Forever You are right – this is definitely your best friend! Your relationship should last a lifetime. You are fortunate to have found someone who cares as much as you do about having a very close relationship. Our useful and comprehensive list of best friend questions works well to help you assess your relationship with your best friend.
Now that you have learned more about your best friend, you can build on what you know to grow even closer. Perhaps you have discovered the person you thought was your best friend is not letting you into their lives and thoughts and it is time to move on.
Whatever you discover, many of our questions will challenge you and provide enjoyment as you and your best friend explore the answers. Have fun?
How well do you know your friends? Especially those ones very close and dear to you. You probably know everything there is to know but it would surprise you that there are things you still do not know or things you assumed about them which are not true. To help you get closer to your friend’s heart knowing more about whom they are, their cravings and what they love, we’ve compiled 130 questions you can ask your friends.
Some of these questions are funny igniting a moment of laughter in conversations with them while some are personal deep and searching.
Find them below for your perusal and use. Questions to Ask your Friends 1. What do you often like talking about? 2. If you could buy one material thing, and money was not an issue, what would it be? 3. What’s your favorite plant? 4. What food will you absolutely not, under any circumstances, eat? 5. What embarrasses you the most in front of other people?
6. If you had to choose one thing you were most passionate about, what would it be and why? 7. Where do you wish to live one day? 8. Which country’s citizenship do you want to have? 9. What is the one thing you regret having done or not done in your life? 10. Which parent do you identify with the most? 11. What do you think you cook or bake the best? 12. If you could change your first name what would it be?
13. Can you hula hoop? 14. Have you considered running for president? 15. Where is the most beautiful place on earth and why? 16. Do you think ghosts are real? 17. Do you think aliens are real? 18. What was the name of the first person you ever had a crush on? Why did you like them? 19. How old is the most expired item in your fridge? 20. Are your feet the same size?
21. What’s the saddest song you’ve ever heard? 22. Is there something you wish you had said sorry for but never did? More Questions to Ask Friends 23. Is there anything I can do that will make your heart rest easier? 24. How about the sweetest song? 25. Do you know how to play dominoes? 26. What’s under your bed? 27. Have you ever prank called someone? 28. Are you proud of what you’re doing with your heart and time right now?
29. Who do you think is the person around you who is really blessed? 30. How many bones have you broken? 31. Have you ever won anything? Big or small? 32. What’s the best way to comfort you when you’re having a really terrible day?
33. Has anything/anyone ever saved your life before? 34. Would you ever adopt a child? 35. What is the one thing you’re embarrassed to admit you want to try? 36. If you were a cake which cake would you be? 37. What is the most important material possession you have and why? 38. What is the most important memory you have and why?
39. When was the last time you cried? 40. How old was your mother when she had you? 41. Which famous person would you like to be BFFs with? 42. Who do you feel really envious of? Also Read: Funny Questions to Ask Friends 43. Which celeb do you pretend to hate but secretly love? 44. What is your favorite guilty pleasure TV show?
45. Who is your most embarrassing secret current crush? 46. If animals could talk, which would be the rudest? 47. In 40 years what will people be nostalgic for? 48. What inanimate object do you wish you could eliminate from existence? 49. What is the longest time you’ve ever gone without shaving your legs 50. Who was your high school crush? 51. What’s the weirdest thing that turns you On? 52. What’s your weirdest bad habit? 53. If you had to make an alias, what would your name be?
54. What’s the best joke you’ve ever heard? 55. Have you ever burped/farted in front of your date? 56. What’s your most embarrassing moment?
57. How many times have you made out with someone while drunk? 58. What’s the last and worst lie you’ve ever told? 59. When was the real last time you washed your jeans? 60. What’s your most embarrassing sex story? Deep Questions to Ask Friends 61. What do you use to cope when you’re feeling uncomfortable? 62. What makes you feel unstoppable? 63. How do you see me? 64. What emotion do you experience the most? 65. If you could do anything for the rest of your life, what would that be?
66. Do you think you’re brave? 67. Is it easy for you to show yourself love or speak kindly to yourself? 68. What annoys you the most about people? 69. What makes you feel super loved? 70. What do you want people to feel when they’re around you? 71. What is a dream you’ve never said out loud? 72.
What do you lie the most about? 73. If you had to change your name, what name would you choose? 74. What makes you feel most alive? 75. When do you feel most vulnerable?
76. Are you more afraid of death or not really living? 77. What do you think makes me smile? 78. What scares you the most? 79. What is more important to you — status, power, or money? 80. Is there anything you see inside of yourself you’re not sure of? 81. What is that one childhood fear you have not told anyone yet? 82. What is the nickname that your friends have given you? What does it mean? Read Also: More Deep Questions to Ask Friends 83.
If you had to move to a distant land without your friends and family, would you do it? 84. What are some things that you wished people knew about you? 85. Do you believe that life after death is possible? 86. Where do you think you will be 10 years from now? 87. If you got into an argument with your best friend over your lover when they aren’t around, would you stand up for your lover? 88. What’s your philosophy in life? 89. What’s the one thing you would like to change about yourself?
90. Are you religious or spiritual? 91. Do you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert? 92. Which parent are you closer to and why? 93. What was the best phase in your life? 94. What was the worst phase in your life? 95. Is what you’re doing now what you always wanted to do growing up? 96. What’s your favorite book/movie of all time and why did it speak to you so much? 97. What is a relationship deal breaker for you? 98. Are you more into looks or brains?
99. What lies do you most often tell yourself? 100. Do you think the present is better than 50 years ago? Why? 101. What’s the most extreme example of poverty you have seen? 102. What do a lot of parents do that screw up their kids? 103. Would you ever take back someone who cheated? 104. How do you feel about sharing your password with your partner? 105. When do you think a person is ready for marriage?
106. What kind of parent do you think you will be? Deep Personal Questions to Ask Friends 107. What would you do if your parents didn’t like your partner? 108. Who is that one person you can talk to about anything? 109. Do you usually stay friends with your exes? 110. Have you ever lost someone close to you? 111. If you are in a bad mood, do you prefer to be left alone or have someone to cheer you up? 112. What’s an ideal weekend for you? 113. What do you think of best friends of the opposite sex?
114. Do you judge a book by its cover? 115. Are you confrontational? 116. When was the last time you broke someone’s heart? 117. Would you relocate for love? 118.
Did you ever write a journal? 119. What are you most thankful for? 120. Do you believe in second chances? 121. What’s the one thing that people always misunderstand about you?
122. What is your idea of a perfect vacation? 123. What did your past relationship teach you? 124. What are your thoughts on online dating or tinder? 125. What’s on your bucket list this year?
126. When have you felt your biggest adrenaline rush? 127. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done and would you do it again? 128. If a genie granted you 3 wishes right now, what would you wish for? 129. What’s your biggest regret in life? 130. What do you think about when you’re by yourself?
Can 2 Strangers Fall in Love with 36 Questions? Russell + Kera