Here are 11 questions you should stop and ask yourself before getting into a relationship with that guy. 1. Does he bring out the best in you? We all possess beauty and believe it or not, we all also possess ugly Every person has a different opinion of the ideal date, the perfect way to spend a weekend and a fantasy vacation destination, but when it comes to day-to-day activities, how do you spend your time? Do you explore together, go on adventures together and, most importantly, enjoy performing everyday tasks together, such as going to the grocery store or folding your laundry?. Life is way too short to spend it being serious and there is nothing better than laughing until your stomach cramps with someone who demonstrates a weirdness similar to your own.
If you have been in a relationship and suddenly things are no longer how they used to be, then know that it is time to ask yourself some relationship questions, but now that you are aware that you need to ask questions, what are the questions to ask?
Here are 100 relationship questions that can help both of you understand each other better. See also: 100 Relationship Questions To Ask Your Lover 1. Would you relocate for love? 2.Would you be open to disclosing all your health issues to me all the time?
3. If you’re having a bad day, would you want me to leave you alone or spend time with you and cheer you up? 4. What’s more important, sexual chemistry or spending time together? 5. If you were convinced that I was making a bad decision, what would you do about it?
6. Do you like babies/how many kids would you like to have someday? 7. What’s your wildest sexual fantasy that you’d want to try with me? 8. Would you feel insecure if I spent a lot of time at work? 9. How many sexual partners have you had in the past? 10. Do you like spending time with your partner’s friends and family?
11. How often do you talk on the phone with your partner? 12. How often do you think of your partner? 13. When was the last time I came in your dreams? 14. If we went to a store to buy a couch and both of us liked different couches, would you still go with my pick? 15. Is sex about constantly pushing the boundaries or playing by the rules?
16. What was the best moment in your relationship so far? (Are you smiling while recalling that moment?) 17. How do you show your love for each other?
18. When was the last time you said “I love you” to your partner? 19. When was the last time you disliked me? 20. Have you started to do something because of each other’s influence? Also Read: 21. How often do you laugh together? 22. When was the last time you dreamt about your partner?
23. What was your first impression about your partner? 24. When do you think a person is ready for marriage? 25. What’s the single most important thing for a relationship to be successful?
26. What would you define as cheating? 27. If I cheated on you, would you ever forgive me? 28. Are you in a relationship only because you enjoy the excitement or the feeling to be loved and cared about?
29. Does this partner make you forget the painful feeling of your previous relationships? 30. Do you look forward to your future with your partner? 31. Are you keeping any secrets that you’re afraid of letting your partner know? 32. Do you think your partner’s friends and family like you? 33. Do you feel that your partner accepts the way you are?
34. Have you seen each other at your best and worst? 35. What are some annoying habits of other couples that irritate you the most? 36. Who would you prefer as a partner, a good looking person or an extremely clever person? 37. How do you vent out your frustrations in a relationship?
38. Describe your perfect man/woman that you would like to date. 39. Do you make sacrifices for your relationship? 40. Is it really necessary to know everything from your partner’s previous relationships? 41. Do you believe in staying with this partner for a very long time or even forever? 42. How do you feel when your partner has to leave you for some time because of work or studying?
43. Will you say sorry to your partner even though it’s not your fault? 44. When was the last time you had an in-depth conversation with your partner? 45. In a relationship, what would make you feel happier, sharing or sacrificing? 46. Would you lie to make me happy and where would you draw the line? 47. Have you not let your partner do something just because you feel jealous or angry? 48. How do you feel when others find your partner attractive? 49. Have you ever changed anything for your partner?
50. How much do you think you understand your partner? 51. Do you have to know all of my friends? 52. Do you think past relationship secrets should always be kept hidden? 53. Do you think confessions make a relationship stronger? [Read: Should you really ever confess to cheating?] 54. Have you ever thought about cheating on your partner? Why? 55. Have you ever thought about breaking up with your partner and why? 56. Will you lie for the sake of your partner’s happiness and how do you define the line?
57. Do you trust each other? You might also like: 58. Have you thought about marrying your partner? (If you two have already married, do you remember why you had that thought of marrying your partner?) 59. Would you ever say sorry to me even if it’s not your fault? 60. What’s the one thing about me you’d like to change? 61. In an argument, whose side would you take, me or your mother?
62.What did you like or love about your partner? 63.Have you ever apologized for what you’ve done wrong to your partner?
64. Do you forgive your partner’s mistakes easily? 65. How would you want to spend a special day with each other? 66. What is the most special memory of us that you hold? 67. If I told you to jump off a tall cliff and tell you that you’ll land safely because there’s a net you can’t see yet, would you blindly trust me and jump? 68. Are you willing to compromise your happiness for a successful relationship?
69. When it comes to future, do you and your partner have the same relationship goal? 70. Are there more joyful moments than sad ones being together? 71. What is the ideal number of calls a couple should exchange in a day?
72. Would you compromise your happiness for the success of the relationship? 73. What’s your idea of a romantic vacation? 74. Are you friends with any of your exes? 75. Can you avoid flirting if someone attractive flirts with you when I’m not around? 76. Do you think romantic gifts have to be memorable or do they have to be useful? 77. What makes you happier in a relationship, sharing or sacrificing? 78. If you could choose your partner again, would you choose the same person? 79. How should finances be planned between a couple?
80. Do you think celebrating Valentine’s Day is corny? 81. What was your first impression about me? 82. Do you throw temper easily for small mistakes of your partners? 83. Do you respect each other’s beliefs?
84. How did the relationship start? 85. Do you still like what you loved about your partner and why? 86. How often would you want to go out on a date with me in a month? 87. What is your biggest sexual turn off? 88. What do you find sexiest about a person of the opposite sex? 89. Do you smile when you relate something from your daily life with your partner?
90. Can you recall the most romantic moment with this partner? 91. Do you get each other’s feeling without the need to say anything? 92. If someone attractive exchanges glances with you at work, would you tell me about it? 93.What’s the craziest thing you’d be willing to do for me?
94. What kind of a parent do you think you’d be? 95. Are you happy with the intimacy you share? 96. Is it fine for a partner to use the toilet with the door open? 97. After a break up, would you ask for your gifts back/would you give back all the gifts?
98. Which love song best describes our relationship? 99. Do you feel jealous if your partner hang out with a friend of the opposite sex? 100. How serious are you both taking this relationship? You might also like these topics:
best dating questions to ask yourself about life - Top 75 Best Questions To Ask A Girl You Like
Uncertainty about whether you’re ready for and doubts about whether it’ll be successful is very normal. Answering the following questions should help you decide whether now is the right time for you. 1. Are you serious about wanting a relationship? This is the first and most important question to ask. Insincere people are are more likely to play games with other people’s affections.
Online dating isn’t a pleasant distraction from the more mundane parts of life. Dating sites are a community of real people who will be affected by the things you say and do online. It’s easy to think you’re anonymous when you sit behind a computer screen, but that anonymity should not stop you from acting with integrity at every stage in the process.
Be clear about your own sincerity at the outset. If you are just bored and want some entertainment, go and look for it elsewhere and come back when you’re ready. 2. How much are you willing to change? Every new relationship needs each person to be a little flexible, because each of you will need to adapt to accommodate a new person into your life. For example, are you willing to relocate, take on the role of step parent, give up smoking, or change your sleeping habits?
Knowing how much you’re willing to change will give you a good basis from which to look at matches. Writing down your answers can help too. It’s important to be flexible but to also feel that you can retain parts of your life that are important to you. 3. How much time do you have available?
You may be very sincere in your desire for a relationship, and willing to go to any lengths to change aspects of your life to make it happen, but if you in the process then it all comes to nought. The time required isn’t just for the dates themselves but also for reviewing matches, writing a profile and chatting with potential partners online.
The more time you can devote to the process, the more you will get out of it. 4. Do you feel good about yourself? Dating isn’t a fix for low self esteem. To be successful you need to believe that you’re someone worth getting to know.
Invest time and energy into yourself first before you take yourself out into the dating arena. If you’re still hurting from a past relationship, give yourself time to heal; if you’re very unhappy about an aspect of your life, begin to address the issues before you start dating. Any unresolved problems will still exist even if you find the partner of your dreams and may also affect the type of person you attract.
5. What qualities are you looking for in a new partner? Look around at couples who have relationships you aspire to and see what it is that makes them so admirable.
Look at your friends, what’s important to you in those relationships? Be a detective and look back through your life at all your relationships and find out what was important and what was unacceptable. The clearer you can be about what you are looking for, the more likely you are to recognise it when it comes along.
5. Is the life that ? 6. What would I do with my life if I knew there were no limits? 7. Do the people I surround myself with add any value to my life 8. Am I a ?
9. Am I following the crowd or am I listening to my own heart and intuition? 10. What would I do differently if I knew nobody would judge me? 11. Do I treat myself with the love and respect I truly deserve? 12. Why am I so uncomfortable with talking to people I don’t know? 13. What is one thing I could start doing today to improve the quality of my life? 14. When was the last time I told myself ““? 15. When was the last time I heard the words “I love you”?
16. When was the last time I did something nice for myself? 17. When was the last time I learned something new? 18. When was the last time I did something fun? 19. Am I a happy person? 20. Am I a source of inspiration for my friends and family? 21.
Who inspires me the most in this world? 22. If I were to give one piece of advice to a newborn child, what would it be? 23. Am I holding onto something of? 24. Is there someone who has hurt or angered me that ? 25. What can I do today to ? 26. When was the last time I ? 27. When was the last time I said “I love you” to someone? 28. When was the last time I made a new friend? 29. Does my presence add value to those around me?
30. Am I a pleasant person to be around? 31. What parts of my life don’t reflect who I am? 32. What has been telling me that I might be ignoring? 33. Am I on 34. Where am I not being honest with myself and why? 35. Who is that one person I can talk to about just anything? 36. Am I comfortable with being uncomfortable? 37. Do I enjoy my own company?
38. Can I ? 39. What is one thing I love the most about myself? 40. Do I take things personally? 41. What makes me happy? 42. What do I think about when I’m alone? 43. What am I most passionate about? 44. Where will I go after I die and what’s going to happen to me? 45. Who are the people that believe in me? 46. What do I want to be remembered for?
47. If I were to die tomorrow, would any of this matter? 48. If I could live anywhere in the world, where would I live? 49. Do I love myself as much as I expect others to love me? 50. What am I ? ~love, Luminita 💫 What is one question you feel that you need to ask yourself right now? You can share your comment in the comment section below 🙂 P.S. If you’re brave enough to ask yourself some of these deep questions, chances are that you will discover many incredible things that will eventually help you turn your life around 🙂 report this ad Sharing is caring!
Tags: Luminita D. Saviuc Luminita, the Founder of PurposeFairy, is an enthusiastic student of the arts, psychology, and spirituality. Her acclaimed blog post, , was shared by over 1.3 million people on Facebook. Later on, it became the heart of her book, ., book that was published by Penguin Random House. For more details check out the .
3 Questions You Should Ask Yourself Every Day - This Will Change Your Life!