These happy birthday mom quotes and wishes will have your mother believe she's raised a writer. Don't disappoint her - put some thought into it These Fun Happy Birthday Mom Wishes and Quotes are some of the best words you can share with your mother on her big day. No matter how old you are or where you are, no matter how you were raised and whether you are rich or poor, you would always have a special place in your heart for your mother. Every 365 days make her feel extra special with some warm sentiments.
Of all the birthdays you celebrate year-round, the birthday of your mother is likely to be one of the most important. There is a special kind of that we all have for our mothers and for good reason. A mother is a wonderful combination of warmth, kindness, laughter, and love. To remember this fact everyday, are great. Mother’s birthday is always a significant day. Every mother deserves special recognition on her birthday. Mums deserve the sweetest messages, the cutest hugs, and the most touching greetings.
And don’t forget to use every day to show how grateful you are. Remember how many tough situations she went through for the sake of your happiness and how much she has sacrificed for you. So, congratulate her through heartfelt messages is the least that you can do.
Below, you will find a complete list of unique and useful greetings for happy birthday mom. Read through them all and find the one that is perfect for your relationship with your mom. If you’re looking for the and wishes to share with the people you love, so you will make them smile… look no further! From the , , and , you’ll find the best collections ever.
List Of Best Happy Birthday Mom Quotes These happy birthday mom quotes and sayings will help you to convey your gratitude and love. Make the most influential woman in your life smile, show her that she holds a special place in your heart, and make her eyes sparkle with delight. She will see that her son or daughter loves and appreciates her and will have another unforgettable birthday! • “God could not be everywhere and therefore he made Mothers” — Unknown • “Every child knows the value of a mother, if he/she does not know it then he/she is not a child at all” — Tutu proverb.
• “All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.” —Abraham Lincoln • • “My mother has always been my emotional barometer and my guidance. I was lucky enough to get to have one woman who truly helped me through everything.” —Emma Stone • “My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her.” —George Washington • “Mother’s love is bliss, is peace, it need not be acquired, it need not be deserved.
If it is there, it is like a blessing; if it is not there it is as if all the beauty had gone out of life.” —Erich Fromm • • “I realized when you look at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.” —Mitch Albom • “To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power. Or the climbing, falling colors of a rainbow.” —Maya Angelou • “Love as powerful as your mother’s for you leaves its own mark … to have been loved so deeply ..
will give us some protection forever.” —J.K. Rowling • “My mother was the one constant in my life. When I think about my mom raising me alone when she was 20, and working and paying the bills, and, you know, trying to pursue your own dreams, I think is a feat that is unmatched.” —Barack Obama • • “My mother … had a very deep inner spirituality that allowed her to rebuild her life.
It’s extraordinary that she had such a strong sense of self and such a commitment to the future and such a strong creative sense that she could build new worlds for herself and for us out of the total devastation in her life.” —Caroline Kennedy List of Top Birthday Wishes for Mom with Images Looking for to express your appreciation? What message can you surely share with mother on her birthday? Here are some ideas and thoughtfully sweet birthday wishes for your mother that might put a smile on her face: • Happy birthday to my mom… the woman who sacrificed many precious moments in her life, so that I could have them in mine.
• Happy birthday, Mom! I want you to know that I am nothing without you, but I can be everything with you by my side. Love you! • Every birthday memory I have includes you lighting the candles on my cake. Thank you for all that you have done, and I am looking forward to returning the favor this weekend.
• Today is a special someone’s birthday. This person is my guiding start, my friend, a philosopher, and my guide—it’s you, dearest Mom. Wishing you a very happy birthday!
• A diamond is rare—but you are rarer. A goddess is fair—but you are fairer. An angel is pure—but you are purer. Most importantly, you are my loving mother, and I love you very much.
Wishing you a grand birthday. • Mom, through the years I’ve watched you grow older and wiser. Even as the years go by, your love grows stronger and unfaltering. • • Dear Mom, no matter how old I get, you will always be my rock and the person I run to when I need a shoulder to lean on.
Have a wonderful birthday! • Mom, all this time I cursed you for trying to change who I was, only to realize in hindsight that all you were only encouraging me to be who I really am. Happy birthday. • You are my source of wisdom and love. I am nothing without you, Mom. Happy Birthday! • You are always a good mother to me even when I am at my worst. Thank you for being the amazing mother that I don’t deserve. Happy Birthday to you!
• Happy birthday, mom! Without you, I can do nothing, and when you are by my side, I am capable of doing anything! You are my inspiration, I love you. • • Happy birthday! May you always have plenty of happiness, health, love, and everything else your big heart desires. • You cannot imagine how much I love you. You cannot guess how much I think about you. Even so, that is all nothing compared to what you have done for me. Wishing you a superb birthday—to the best mother in the world! • No one knows me like you, Mom.
You know just what to say to make me laugh, just what to do to push my buttons, and how to turn my frown into a smile. Happy Birthday to the greatest mom in the world! • Mom, throughout the life your valuable pieces of advice have led me safely.
Your words are my guidance and your love is the most precious item to me. Now, this is the opportunity to thank you for everything you did for me.
Happy birthday. • For you, my every day feels like a special day. So, I want to make your this birthday with all the gorgeous gifts I could ever bring you. It is absolutely your day and I wish you’ll enjoy a lot. Happy birthday to the sweetest mother • As you wake up this morning, I hope you enjoy the crisp fresh air full of bright sunshine and relish the sound of chirping birds. May every morning of this new year be as bright and special as the joy you bring to my life.
Happy birthday, Mom! • • Mom, you are the woman for whom what I’m now and tomorrow if I become something better than earlier still you’ll remain as the reason for that success. Wishing that woman a very happy birthday. • The only person in this world whom I can trust completely. You are the one who will never let me down whatever the situation is. I hope I’ll get the same opportunity to do something for you. Happy birthday.
• My dear loving mother, no matter how wrinkled your face has become, the smile that comes along with it, is more radiant than any person, no matter how young or old. Your kind heart is what has united everyone around you, making them love you. Never stop being this amazing person that you are today. Happy birthday! • My childhood memories are still fresh in my mind because they are so special.
You have made them such colorful. Thank you for all the memories we shared together throughout our life. Happy birthday, mom.
• Mom, do you know how much I love you? I know that it’s beyond anything you can imagine. Happy birthday, mom. Many more birthdays are yet to come and we’ll celebrate them in many colorful ways. • • When everyone told me I’d fail, you told me I had already succeeded, but I just had to put in the work for it.
When nobody believed in me, you did. When everything seemed to be dark, you turned on the lights. You are the type of person that everyone needs in their lives, the type of person to always love and believe in others.
The person to not care about negatives and only focus on the positives. The type of person that deserves the world, but only asks for love. Because for you, love has always been your entire world. Happy birthday! • God is so kind that he has blessed me with an amazing mother like you. How fortunate I’m. I’m so glad that I’m passing some great times filled with love, care, wonder, joy, and warmth.
I’m wishing the best for you on this special day. • Mom, you are the best in the world. This is not because you are my mother. You have shown your greatness by rising above the tribulations and trials of life.
You are an incredible person to me. Happy birthday, greatest mom. • • Mom, your simple smile is powerful that I don’t need any other inspiration and enough to make my day. I’m also writing these words with a smile on my face because I know you’ll be doing the same while reading it. Happy birthday. • I feel like I am not expressing my love for you enough, so I picked this day as an opportunity to do so. I want you to know what an amazing of a loving mother you are.
Always caring for me like nobody else ever has. Always believing in me when nobody did so. Always putting my needs before yours when everyone was looking only after themselves. I love you, and that is the most sincere words that have ever come of my mouth, and I believe they are enough to express what would have taken pages upon pages in order to express my feelings for you correctly. Happy birthday to the sweetest mother!
• Mom, with your perfect guidance you have turned me into someone who has the ability to fulfill your all dreams and desires. I can do anything for you because you gave me this wonderful life and did everything that I need to grow up. I love you so much. Happy birthday. • • As the world continues to turn, so my love for you continues to grow.
You say you love me more, but I am not sure that is true. After all, it’s you I call for advice and you I trust with my deepest secrets. Have a fantastic birthday! You deserve it. • The wonderful memories of my childhood have become my inspiration to strive hard in life.
These memories follow me anywhere I go and I hope it will never stop being so, happy birthday my dearest mom! Celebrating the birthday of family members is important, so you may get inspiration from the various collections such as and . Birthday Wishes for Mom from Son • One of the most irreplaceable things in the world is a mother.
Nothing can take the place of a mother; they are special to every child. Happy Birthday, mom. I love you so much. • There is no dictionary that contains the right words to describe how loving, wonderful, caring, and affectionate my mother is. So I am just going to say, happy birthday Mommy!
• • Mothers are gods that should be worshiped because it is only a god that will always take pains for others to benefit. Happy Birthday my great mother. I really love you. • I’ve spent beautiful moments in your womb. I’ve spent beautiful times in your arms. I’ve spent beautiful moments while you carried me. Every day with you is beautiful. Happy Birthday greatest mom. Son loves you. • My favorite place anywhere in the entire universe is on your shoulder when you hug me.
On your birthday, let’s have an especially celebratory hug. Here’s to our relationship and you especially on this day, happy birthday to the sweetest mother! • It’s difficult to tell how much you mean to me. I am who I am today because of who you are to me.
Happy Birthday to you mom. I love you a lot. • A man would never ask for another mother when he has you. A great mother builds a great son to become a great man. And that’s whom I’ve become today. Happy birthday Mama. Thanks. • The bond that we share means everything to me. I would be a lost soul if it weren’t for all the love you have showered upon me all my life. Happy birthday, dear Mom! • • A son like me doesn’t deserve to have a loving mother like you, but your persistent and unconditional love has had an indelible mark on me, I can’t thank you enough.
Happy birthday mom, love you. • I am a very lucky boy to have a special mother like you, today you meet another year of life, want this to be a day full of joy and happiness for you. Have a great birthday. • Mom, It’s your birthday, I promise you that I will always be with you because it’s the least I can do to thank you for everything you’ve given me.
Have a lovely day, it is birthday messages for the greatest mom in the world. Birthday Wishes for Mom from Daughter • The perfect friend for a little girl like me is her mother; you make things easy for me that I can’t think of a day without you in it.
Happy birthday mother. I love you. • You have given me the priceless gift of life and love. Today, I am going to tell the whole world how caring, loving, and wonderful my mother was, is, and always will be. Happy birthday to you! • I’ve always wished to become a woman like you when I grow. You’re really strong and hopeful. You stood with dad when he needed someone the most. Oh, mom! Happy Birthday. Love you. • • Mum, my husband told me how good I am.
Then I told him how good you are to my dad. You’re the greatest role model. Happy birthday mom, you’re the best among the rest. • All the jewels in the whole wide world, all the gold of India, and all the money from the Swiss banks are worth nothing next to the love that a mother bestows upon her children. I am lucky to know the wealth of having such a mother.
• I’m writing with teary eyes. I’m writing with a heavy heart. I’m writing with shaking hands. I’m writing because I don’t know how to pay back your kindness. Happy birthday mummy. You’re simply the best. • After angels, God’s fastest way of attending to every human’s need is through a mother, you have been a mother to me in every way. I will never forget that. Happy birthday mommy. • • When I was younger, you held my hand to show me the way. Even to this day, I have still also always found your caring hand-holding to lead me to the right destination.
I am unable to express my love and gratitude in words. So, I just want to say happy birthday to my dear Mom. • May your strength never fail you at this point that you need it the most, you have sacrificed a lot for me mother, I owe you a lot. Happy birthday mom. Stay blessed. • • I hope this day becomes one of the most beautiful of your life and may God bless you so much for all the sacrifices you’ve made throughout your life to give me the best.
Have a wonderful birthday mom. • Dear mother, wholeheartedly I wish you a nice birthday, thank you for your unfailing love and your dedication. I’ll never stop loving you.
best dating a mom birthday wishes quotes - Birthday wishes for mom
249 Shares A birthday is a special day that only comes once a year, unless you are a Leap Year baby. When you or someone you know is celebrating a birthday, it is a chance to celebrate the day they were born. You can write them some cute happy birthday quotes or wishes. Birthdays are very special occasions and in some ways are more special than generic holidays that are celebrated by everyone. This is because a birthday celebrates one person, who is special to many people including friends, family members, and co-workers.
A birthday is also a great opportunity for the celebrant’s friends and family members to show how much they love this person. These days, people can often be in a rush even on special occasions.
It can be common for people to just say “happy birthday” to someone who is celebrating their birthday. Simply saying “happy birthday” is better than saying nothing.
At the same time, it is a very generic thing to say. When thinking of a message for someone’s birthday, do not be afraid to be sentimental. A birthday is one of the few occasions where you can get away with being mushy. Each person has their own unique personality, so you will want to keep that in mind when choosing the perfect birthday quote. You will also want to consider the relationship that you have with this person and think about the message that you want to convey.
You can use one of the many happy birthday quotes below to wish your birthday celebrant a happy birthday. These quotes can also be used to inspire you to create your own special happy birthday message that is special and genuine. From mushy and thoughtful words to words that are short, sweet, and to the point, you will find just the right birthday wishes for that special person. Happy Birthday Quotes And Wishes 1. On this day, a very special person was born.
That person is you! Happy birthday! 2. I hope you have a birthday that is as sweet as you. Happy birthday to the sweetest person I know. 3. Your birthday is a day to celebrate the person that you have become and what the future holds for you. Happy birthday to an exceptional person. 4. On your birthday, make a wish, relax, spend time with your loved ones, and treat yourself to a special day. 5. Someone as wonderful as you is deserving of a day that is full of laughter and joy. Happy Birthday!
6. “In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count, it’s the life in your years.” -Abraham Lincoln 7. “Today you are you, that is truer than true.
There is no one alive who is you-er than you.” -Dr. Seuss 8. “Our birthdays are feathers in the broad wing of time.” -Jean Paul Richter 9. “Every year on your birthday, you get a chance to start new.” -Sammy Hagar 10. May today bring something new and exciting for you.
Happy birthday! 11. I hope you smile all day today, because it is your birthday! 12. May today be the beginning of a great year for you. Happy birthday! 13. According to scientific research, having too many birthdays can kill you. Happy birthday! 14. “Don’t just count your years, make your years count.” -Ernest Meyers 15. The best years of a woman’s life are the 10 years between 39 and 40. Happy Birthday! 16. “We are always the same age inside.” -Gertrude Stein 17.
The more candles you have, the bigger the wish. Happy birthday! 18. “The Golden Age is before us, not behind us.” -William Shakespeare 19. “The older the fiddler, the sweeter the tune.” 20.
Happiness is not a gift, it is a reward. Happy birthday to someone who truly deserves a day full of cheer. 21. I hope that today is your best birthday by far.
22. I hope that today is full of all the things that make you happy. Happy birthday! 23. From the bottom of my heart, I would like to wish you the happiest birthday that you could possibly have. 24. Blow out your candles, make a wish, and have some cake!
Happy Birthday. Hope your birthday wish comes true. 25. May all of your wishes come true, today and always. Happy birthday to a very special person. 26. On your birthday, I hope you enjoy all of your presents. But most of all, I hope you enjoy today, which is the best present of all.
27. It is a special day, enjoy every minute of it. Happy birthday! 28. May you be surrounded by your loved ones on your special day. Happy birthday to someone who is loved and adored. 29. Sending a million wishes your way, hoping that you have an amazing and unforgettable birthday. 30. I wish you joy and happiness on your birthday. 31. May your dreams shine and sparkle like the stars at night.
Happy birthday. 32. Your birthday only comes once a year. I hope you have a truly memorable birthday that will outdo last year’s special day. 33. Today’s your birthday! Make the most of it, but don’t do anything that I wouldn’t do. 34. Happy Birthday! I wish that I could be there to celebrate your special day with you.
35. It can be hard to remember how old you are now, because you look like you have not aged in years. Happy Birthday, beautiful! Happy birthday in advance 36. I wanted to help you celebrate early. So happy birthday from me to you! 37. You’re so special that I wanted to wish you a happy birthday in advance. 38. I got so excited for your birthday that I couldn’t help but give you an early greeting.
Happy birthday! Friend birthday 39. Happy birthday to a great friend who holds a special place here in my heart. 40. I am so lucky to have you for a friend. Happy birthday! 41. You are an amazing friend with a good heart. I wish nothing but happiness for you on your birthday. 42. Happy birthday to my friend who is as precious as a diamond. 43. You are a friend that is tried and true, there is no friend who is truer than you.
Happy birthday! 44. As good friends, your happiness is mine. I wish you a happy birthday and many more happy birthdays to come. 45. You are the best friend that anyone could ever have. Happy birthday to someone who is such an important part of my life. 46. Happy birthday to my best friend in the whole wide world.
I could search the whole planet and not find a better friend than you. 47. A friend is someone who offers a helping hand, shares laughs, and is there for the good times and bad. You are all of those things and more. Happy birthday to a wonderful friend. 48. I am proud to call you my friend. Happy birthday! 49. I am lucky to have found myself in your circle of friendship. I hope that you have a very happy birthday! Belated birthdays 50. I am sorry I forgot your birthday, you have had so many that I lost track of this one.
Happy belated birthday! 51. You are such a great friend that I am sure you could forgive an equally good friend for forgetting their birthday.
Happy belated birthday to a very special friend! 52. 2, 4, 6, 8, I’m sorry that this card is late! Happy birthday to a great friend. 53. Don’t think of it as a belated birthday greeting, think of it as an opportunity to extend your birthday celebrations.
Happy belated birthday! 54. I didn’t forget your birthday, I just wanted to add a few more days to your celebration. Happy birthday! 55. I may have forgotten your birthday, but at least I remembered that I forgot your birthday.
Happy belated birthday! 56. Age is strictly… 57. I hope that you have a birthday that is full of sunshine and smiles. Happy birthday! 58. Wow, time really does fly! Happy belated birthday! Religious birthday 59. May God bless you on all days, especially today on your birthday.
60. You are a friend that must have been sent from heaven. Happy birthday to an angel who deserves the best birthday in the world.
61. I pray that your day is as special as you are. Happy birthday. 62. May you have many blessings on your birthday today. 63. On this special day, I can’t help but think of all of the special moments that you have brought into my life. Happy birthday to someone who holds a very special place in my heart.
64. I wish you lots health, happiness, and love, not only today but always. Happy birthday! 65. I hope that you have more candles to blow, more cakes to eat, and more gifts to open for many more years to come. Happy birthday! 66. I am thinking of you on your birthday and always. You are truly a blessing in my life and I hope you have a million blessing on your special day. Happy birthday. 67. Today is your birthday, your birthday is here.
So let me wish you a thousand blessings for the rest of the year. 68. Every day I count my blessings and you are one of them. Happy birthday! 69. On your birthday, may God bless you with many special gifts that many cannot buy. Happy birthday! 70. I pray that God blesses your life, especially today.
Happy birthday! 71. May God grant you peace, joy, and long life. Happy birthday! 72. Happy birthday! May God bless you today, tomorrow, and always. 73. May God bless you with his endless love and everlasting joy especially on your birthday. 74. May God continue to shower you with answered prayers and many blessings.
Happy birthday! 75. May you be granted a rainbow of blessings on today, your birthday. 76. May God always be with you in this journey that we call life. Happy birthday! 77. May you have a birthday that is filled with the joy of God’s presence. Happy birthday! 78. Happy birthday! Praise the lord for giving you many blessings that you may live to enjoy and celebrate another year.
May you have many more birthdays to celebrate. 79. May God bless you, giving you peace and happiness especially on your birthday. 80. Take time to reflect on all of the blessings you have received and how lucky you are. And we are lucky to have you! Happy birthday! 81. May God pour his blessings on you today.
Happy birthday! 82. May the blessings of the Lord shine on you today. Happy birthday! Funny birthday 83. Forget the past because you can’t change it and forget the present because I didn’t get you one. Happy birthday! 84. I just came for the cake. Happy birthday! 85. Happy birthday to someone who is really smart, really good-lucking, really funny, and who reminds me of myself quite a bit.
86. You are a bit difficult to shop for so I didn’t get you anything for your birthday this year. Except my friendship, which is priceless. 87. I decided to give you my unconditional love in lieu of a birthday gift. Happy birthday! 88. Today you’re another year older and boy are you getting old. Don’t worry, your secret is safe with me. 89. My birthday gift for you is a whole lot of love that money can’t buy. Happy birthday! 90. You are like a fine wine, aged to perfection. Happy birthday!
91. Happy birthday to someone that I can tolerate! 92. Today is the perfect day to thank me for remembering your birthday. Have a great birthday! 93. Going to wish you… 94. Your Facebook post that thanked everyone for wishing you a happy birthday reminded me to greet you.
Happy birthday! I didn’t forget your birthday, I promise! 95. Now that you are 21 and legal, my advice to you is to proceed with caution. Happy birthday! 96. It’s your birthday and you are not getting any younger.
Smile while you still have your teeth left! Happy birthday! 97. A birthday is just the beginning of another 365-day long trip around the sun. Happy birthday and enjoy the ride! 98. Happy birthday!
You know that you are getting old when you and your teeth no longer sleep in the same bed at night. 99. Happy birthday to someone who would be dead in dog years. 100. Happy birthday! You can only be young once, but you can be immature for a while lifetime.
101. How do you know when you are getting old? When the candles cost more than the cake! Happy birthday! 102. It has been scientifically proven that people who have more birthdays live longer.
Happy birthday! 103. Age gets better with wine. Happy birthday! 104. I don’t need Facebook to know it’s your birthday today. Happy birthday! 105. The good news is that they aren’t teaching the date of your birthday in history class yet. The bad news is that I still don’t have your birthday memorized. Happy belated birthday! 106. If you live… 107. Looking 40 is great if you’re really 50. Happy birthday to someone who does not age!
108. Happy birthday! May you live to be old, toothless, and gray-haired. 109. People say that the good die young, so you must be very naughty! Happy birthday! 110. You know what they say, the older the fiddler, the sweeter the tune.
May you make great music for many more years. Happy birthday! 111. Many famous people were born on your birthday. Too bad you are not one of them. Happy birthday! 112. How do you know that you are getting old? When you walk up the stairs and call it exercise. Happy birthday! 113. What goes up and never goes down? Your age! Happy birthday! 114. Remember when we thought 50 seemed old? It doesn’t seem so old now, does it? Happy birthday! 115. A birthday cake seems to be the only food that everyone wants to get a piece of even when someone has blown and spat all over it.
Happy birthday! 116. Age is not important unless you are a cheese, but your birthday is still a special day for all of us. Happy birthday! 117. Inside every old person is a younger person wondering what on earth happened. Happy birthday! 118. You’re another year older but not any wiser. Happy birthday! Romantic birthday 119. My love for you has a never-ending supply.
Happy birthday my darling, may our love never run dry. 120. You make my wishes come true every day. Today, I hope that your birthday with is granted. Happy birthday. 121. I love you more than words can say.
I hope you have a happy birthday. 122. You can blow out your birthday candles today, but I hope that the flame of our love never goes out. Happy birthday. 123. Your birthday is just another excuse for me to shower you with kisses, love, and affection. Happy birthday to my sweetheart.
124. Having you by my side has been such a gift to me. Happy birthday, have fun opening up all of your presents. 125. It is your birthday but you are still looking young as ever. Happy birthday, my love. Son or daughter 126.
The day you were born is a day I will never forget. It is the day that I realized that I could love another person more than I thought was possible. Happy birthday, I love you with all my heart. 127. I still can’t believe how much you have grown since the first moment that I held you as a baby in my arms.
You have grown into someone that I am very proud to call my son/daughter. Happy birthday. 128. Each passing year is bittersweet because I am in awe of the person that you have become but I will always remember you as my little boy/girl. Happy birthday!
129. Your birthday is a special day for all of us because it is the day that we really became a family. Happy birthday.
130. Happy birthday to the best son that I could ever ask for. You may also enjoy our 131. Happy birthday to the best, sweetest daughter in the world. 132. If we do not say it enough, today we wanted to let you know what a gift you are to us.
Happy birthday to a wonderful son/daughter. 133. No matter… 134. You are our greatest joy. We wish you a wonderful birthday that makes you as happy as you have made us. 135. With every day that passes by, you have become more than just a twinkle in my eye. Happy birthday to a wonderful son/daughter. 136. The most amazing daughter in the world deserves the best birthday. Happy birthday to the light of my life. 137. You are very special and your day should be just that. Happy birthday to my daughter.
138. Happy birthday to the sweetest daughter that a parent could ever hope for. Happy birthday dad 139. Not all heroes wear capes. Happy birthday dad. Hope your special day is super like you. 140. Happy birthday to a dad who is only slightly embarrassed that he created me. Happy birthday mom 141. You always put others before yourself but today is your special day.
Happy birthday Mom! Have a great day, you deserve it! 142. You are someone that I look up to and I am so grateful to have a mom like you. Happy birthday! 143. Happy birthday to the most loving, most supportive, funniest, and most beautiful mom that a kid could ever ask for.
144. A mother is nurturing, loving, kind, and a wonderful teacher. You are all of those things and so much more. Happy birthday mom! 145. I am so lucky to have a mom like you.
Happy Birthday from all of us! Conclusion It can be hard to find words beyond just saying “happy birthday.” What else is there to say?
You can start with the qualities you like about this person and how important this person is in your life. What kind of birthday do you want this person to have? This is why you will find many types of birthday cards in a store. There are birthday cards for moms, dads, grandparents, kids, grandchildren, brothers, sisters, friends, and so on.
You can also find cards that are funny, inspirational, or religious. You can write these above mentioned birthday quotes and greetings on the card, post it on the social media or download the picture and send it as a text. Here are plenty of birthday wishes you can choose from.
Send a thoughtful message to someone on their special day! Luvze is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. *Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates.
Additionally, Luvze.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links.
Birthdays are not just some dates on the calendar if you have someone special to celebrate. They say the bond between a mother and her daughter goes beyond explanations.
This is why the best way for a mother to express how much she loves her daughter is through messages, and what better day to say these If not on her birthday. Sometimes words fail us. We know what we want to say but just don't know how to put the feelings into words.
And that's why you've come to the right place. No matter the kind of relationship you have with your daughter, how old she is or the specificity of the message you want to pass across, we have got over 150 messages and quotes for you to choose from.
Just keep scrolling till you find the perfect one from the happy birthday quotes for daughter from mom (mother), such that suits your needs. Make your daughter's day a special one this year. Birthday Quotes for Daughter from Mom 1. I'm so proud of the girl you were and the woman you're becoming. Don't forget to dream big and go after it without abandon.
Happy birthday, baby. Mummy loves you. 2. Oh, I remember you were born. All the pain of labour disappeared the minute they placed you in my arms. I could almost burst with love for you. And every single day since then, with you, has been a blessing. Happy birthday, baby. 3. The joy of motherhood is when you see your children blossoming into responsible adults. You have always made me proud. I love you so much, darling.
Happy birthday. 4. It's a wonder how you've grown. One day you were a baby, the next minute you're an adult that is taking over the world. You are my joy and happiness. Happy birthday, dear. 5. On your special day, I wish for you joy, peace and love. Those are the ingredients to live a happy and contented. And that is what I want for you. Happy birthday, baby. 6. Hold your head high.
You are a queen. You can do anything you put your mind to. And always remember, mummy loves you. Happy birthday, dear. 7. You have taught me how to love, how to give without hesitation. You are God's gift to me. And I'm so grateful to have as my daughter.
Happy birthday, dear. 8. You deserve the best of all good things. You deserve a man that would love you to the moon an back. And friends that are loyal. This is because you are a gem and the goodness of heart radiates everywhere you go. Happy birthday, dear. 9. To me, you are the most beautiful girl in the world. You have brought me so much joy that I cannot comprehend how I got so lucky to have a daughter like you.
I'll give you everything within my power because you deserve it. Happy birthday, baby. 10. No matter how grown you get, you'll always be my baby girl.
And I love you so much. Happy birthday my darling. Birthday Quotes for Daughter from Mother 11. Today marks a remembrance of that special day I got the most amazing gift on earth: my beautiful daughter.
I bless God every day for your life. There's so much greatness in you. Happy birthday to my princess. 12. You are such a wonderful daughter, sibling, friend and person.
You grace everywhere with a light that emanates from your smile to your attitude. And I'm so proud of you. Happy birthday my dear. I love you so much. 13. Today makes ( ) years that you came into my life. And it's been a wonderful journey watching you bloom into your own. Keep going after your dreams.
I love you. Happy birthday to you my daughter. 14. You are a confident, beautiful and smart young woman. The fruit of my womb. You make me proud every day you call me "mother".
You are indeed a blessing and an inspiration to the world. Happy birthday, dear. 15. How time flies! My small bundle of joy is now grown. You are my stellar daughter. I'm so happy for you that you have discovered yourself and your vision. Don't ever give up on your dreams. And I'll always be here for you. Happy birthday, darling.
16. Sometimes I wish I could just let you into my heart, just so you could see how much I love. You are such an amazing person. You made raising you so easy with the way you always took to instructions and corrections. Happy birthday my dear. I'm so proud of you. 17. I'm not surprised you are a success. And you've accomplished so much. I've known that you are a star. A light and a gem to the world. You're my gift. And I love you so much.
Happy birthday my daughter. 18. You have a gift for making things better. With just one smile you can the strongest of heart. You have a unique spirit. It's so rare to find people that understand themselves.
You make me so proud. Happy birthday, dear. 19. I'm sending the best wishes to my darling daughter on her birthday.
May you always find happiness in whatever situation you find yourself. I wish you a very happy birthday. Enjoy yourself today. 20. Words cannot express how much you mean to me. You are my pride and joy. My beautiful and smart daughter. You make me so happy to see how much you are blessed. Happy birthday, darling.
Mother to Daughter Birthday Wishes Quotes 21. You are my best friend, my confidant, my gist partner, my smart daughter. I'm so fortunate to have you in my life. I love you to moon and back dear. Happy birthday. 22. It's been a pleasure watching you grow into you are. You deserve a lot of love. I hope you have a fun cake-filled birthday celebration. Happy birthday, sweetie. Hugs and love from mum. 23. It's so amazing how every day you've grown from the high- spirited bundle of joy that screamed at the top of her lungs but calmed down the minute she looked into my eyes.
I hope you know you are my heart. Happy birthday, sweetheart. 24. I did not love anyone as much I love you since the second you were placed in my arms. I nourished you and you completed me. Your love filled a void in my life that I didn't even know existed. You are my joy darling. Happy birthday. 25. I want you to enjoy your day. Learn to cherish these special moments. Spend them with people that love you. And appreciate the gift of life and the privilege to step into another chapter of your life.
Happy birthday, baby. Mummy loves you. 26. I pray that the sun shines beautifully for you today. I pray that stars glow with ethereal comeliness. You deserve the stars and more.
Happy birthday my darling. 27. I wish I could grant all your heart desires today. But I still wish for you every good thing that you desire. Happy birthday my dear. 28. Today, on your birthday, I wish you the best of all good things. May you experience blessings in every corner. Keep on smiling darling. Mummy loves you. 29. I hope you shine. So bright that everyone around will reflect your light.
You are my bundle of joy. Continue to spread happiness to the hearts of people. Happy birthday to you sweetheart.
30. I'm sending to you blessings that will help through this next phase of your life. You are the apple of God's eyes my dear. Bask in the euphoria of His love. Happy birthday to my darling daughter. Birthday Wishes for Daughter from Mother 31. You're the gift that just keeps on giving. I'm so proud of how large your heart is my princess. You are a blessing. You are my blessing. Happy birthday, darling. 32.
Learn to treasure those little smiles. Those moments of absolutely pure joy. Those are the true measures of how colourful your life is. I love you so much, honey. Happy birthday. 33. Smile, my darling.
It's your day. Be merry and count your blessings. Happy birthday. 34. Every breath we draw is a gift from God. Be grateful for that privilege always. You are a gem and I'm so proud to call you my daughter. Happy birthday, honey. 35. My daughter is a year older and lots wiser.
I love how much you've grown and blossomed into an impeccable woman. I love you, dear. Happy birthday. 36. I remember when you were always so eager to grow up and just like that, you've grown already.
My baby has now become my best friend. I feel so blessed. Happy birthday, darling. 37. I am the happiest person on earth today. To witness my daughter add another year. It feels like yesterday you were a crying baby.
You have no idea how much I loved you even before you were born. Happy birthday my love. 38. You are my ray of sunshine. You brighten my day with your beautiful. My brilliant daughter. I celebrate you today. May you continue to experience favour in every corner.
Happy birthday my dear. 39. I pray to find happiness and satisfaction in your present and future. And may you always be surrounded with people that love you. Happy birthday my daughter. I love you to the moon and back. 40. It's a marvel how I could get someone who resembles me so much. You are the better part of me. I see how hardworking you are and I'm so proud to be your mother. Happy birthday to my ray of sunshine. Birthday Message for Daughter from Mother 41. You know the way rainbows are symbol of hope and redemption, you represent that and more to me.
I am so honoured to have birthed a queen. Happy birthday my dear. 42. There is this grace about you that makes you stand out of multitude. You are unique. So special and loaded with potentials. Go out there and own your world. Happy birthday, honey. Mummy loves you. 43. I hope you know I'm your biggest fan. I am so proud of how push yourself till you achieve the best. My visionary. You make mommy so proud.
You are God's own gift to me. Happy birthday my darling. 44. Every day I go on bended knees and pray for you that you achieve success in all endeavours. Welcome to another chapter of your life. Happy birthday, dear. 45. Wow! My baby is a year older. I want to identify your vision, goals, and purpose in life. So that you can maximise every opportunity that comes your way. You're destined for greatness. Happy birthday my love. 46. Everything will begin to work together for you as you step into another chapter of your life.
You are a star darling. Happy birthday, dear. 47. The greatest joy is seeing you do what you love and being fulfilled. So today I pray that every side favours your destiny. Happy birthday, baby. 48. I want you to reach for the stars. Dream big and go after your goal without restrictions. I'll always have your back darling. Go own the world.
Happy birthday. 49. How my daughter is all grown up. I remember when you were so scared of being alone in the dark but now you are ready to foray into the world on your own. I'm so proud of you. And I want you to know that mama loves you. Happy birthday my darling. 50. I've always known you'll be great. And every step you've taken since your birth has been pointing in that direction.
You are destined for greatness. I love you so much, dear. Happy birthday, love. Happy Birthday to Daughter from Mother 51. You've always made mama so proud.
You're my pride and joy. Live and enjoy your youth. I love you. Happy birthday. 52. Being your mother has brought me so much joy and happiness. It's been wonderful watching you grow and being there for you along the journey. Just know that mummy would always be here for you.
Happy birthday, honey. 53. My baby daughter is a year older. I could almost cry with happiness to see how far you've come. My princess is now a queen. Happy birthday, dear.
54. You are the better part of me. You are fearless, brave, courageous and smart. The whole package of a goal-getter. May God continue to keep you for me. Happy birthday. 55. Mama loves you! Mama loves you!! Mama loves you so much.
Happy birthday, darling. 56. My love, today I hope showers of blessings will locate and fall on you. You are my heart. And I pray you find love that will abide. Happy birthday, dear. 57. You have changed my life in so many ways. More than I could have thought. I never knew I could love anyone as much as I loved you when you were placed in my arms for the first time. And the love has been growing ever since. My darling daughter, I wish you a happy birthday.
58. I hope you have a great day. Filled with laughter and love. I wish for you all your heart desires today in double fold. You're worth more than gold and a priceless gem. Happy birthday my dear. 59. Happy birthday to my brilliant daughter who never ceases to amaze with her accomplishments and her large heart.
I love you so much, dear. You deserve a lot of love and that's what I wish for you on your special day. Happy birthday, sweetheart.
60. Happy birthday to my first born and my stellar daughter. I always marvel at how effortlessly lead and your singular approach to life. It's a privilege to be your mother. You are a dynamite. Birthday Message from Mom to Daughter 61. How time flies when you're having fun. It was like yesterday when I discovered I was pregnant. Little did I know that was carrying a gem, a star.
Today I celebrate the day you were born. May you celebrate more years in the land of the living. Happy birthday, dear. 62. When I think about this date, I don't remember or dwell on the pain of labour. I only remember that at the end of the day, I got my bundle of joy.
And when her little-grabbed mine, I felt a surge of love so strong that I knew from that moment on, we would be connected with a cord of love that can never be broken. You are my joy dear. Happy birthday, honey.
63. Today is especially for my daughter, the Apple of God's eyes, the beloved of the most high, a queen of the Royal family of Yahweh. I pray that you'll experience God in another dimension as you start another chapter of your life. Happy birthday, dear. 64. The best gift I've ever been given is you, my daughter. You came into my life and brought light into my world. Your father and I love you so much and will do anything for you. Happy birthday my love.
65. On this wonderful occasion, I want to wish my beautiful and fearless daughter a happy birthday celebration. Mummy loves you. Happy birthday, dear. 66. My joy knows no bounds. My baby is a year older. Wow! How quickly time flies. My baby girl is now a woman. I love you so much, I hope you know that. Happy birthday, sweetheart. 67. Baby girl, you are one in a million. Words cannot explain how much your smile melts my heart.
I wish my beautiful daughter a happy and wonderful birthday sweetheart. I love you to the moon and back. 68. Many nights I sang to you while you were in my womb and I felt peace. It's been 365 days that you came into my world but it feels like a lifetime. I can almost burst with love for you my darling. Happy 1st birthday to my baby girl. You've given me the best year of my life. 69. The way your eyes light up when you see me makes me feel so blessed.
My platter of tiny feet that grows by the minute. I never knew I could love anyone this much. I could plant a million kisses on those tiny feet.
I love you, my baby. You've brightened my life. Happy 2nd birthday, my angel. 70. Here's to wishing for you a million stars so you can make a million wishes. My daughter, my best friend, my baby girl. I love you so much. Happy birthday, dear. Happy Birthday Wishes to My Daughter from Mom 71.
My daughter is amazing, charming, beautiful, brilliant, exceptional, remarkable, kind, intrepid, engaging, smart, talented, effervescent and charismatic. And I'm wishing her a happy birthday celebration. Enjoy your day. 72. If I tried to write down every wonderful experience, warm feeling and beautiful memories you've given me, I'll never be able to stop. I love you today and every day. Happy birthday, dear. 73. Words cannot express how much I cherish and love you.
Your existence is a blessing to me. You make everything better with just your beautiful smile. Happy birthday, sweetheart.
74. My days are filled with laughter because you are in them. The way you've morphed your way into my heart from the minute you were born. Happy birthday my darling. 75. If I could write down everything I love about you, it would be everything about you. You are vivacious, warm, loving, tenacious and quite impulsive. But you are still my baby and I love you to the moon and back. Happy birthday to my darling daughter. 76. Don't be too serious and ambition. Let loose. Lighten up and have fun.
Go out today and celebrate with friends. The bill is on me. Happy birthday, dear. 77. You know, before I had you I thought I was complete. But you came into my world and filled a void I didn't even know existed. You are my light. I love you so much, my daughter.
Happy birthday. 78. You are my shining star. I am so proud of you beyond words. I wish for you all the good things on earth in the right proportion of course. Happy birthday, dear. 79. Even though you're quick to remind that you're a big girl now, you're always going to be my baby. And mummy loves you so much. I'm so sorry I forgot your birthday. Happy birthday to my darling. 80. The way you always care for people always reminds me of myself.
You are a good soul, my daughter. Don't let anyone tell differently. Mama loves you. Happy birthday, dear. Birthday Greetings for Daughter from Mother 81. You have grown up into an outstanding person. You are unique and special in a way no one else can ever be. Do celebrate yourself today and tell me about it tomorrow. Happy birthday.
82. Remember those times you'll get scared and come sleep in my bed, those were golden moments. Moments I'll ever treasure forever. I love the independent woman you're becoming. Happy birthday, my darling. 83. You're an absolute delight. A ray of sunshine. You go spread your positive energy around the world.
You deserve a lot of love darling. Happy birthday. 84. Having a daughter like a sister who makes me laugh, smile and feel so wonderful, is a gift beyond measure. I wish for the best of good times today. Happy birthday my dear. 85. Today, on your birthday, I wish you the best of all your heart desires.
And lots of love. Smile darling, you are loved. Happy birthday. 86. Honey, I see a drive in you that is spurring you towards greatness. I really admire your strength sweetheart. I love you, dear. Happy birthday. 87. I wish a million stars could shine today just for you.
I love you, dear. Happy birthday. 88. I'm Sending a thousand wishes today. All of them just enough to help you through this next chapter of your life. Happy birthday, darling. 89. I've watched you grow, change and mature into the woman you are now.
I'm constantly marvelled by how much you've done for yourself by yourself. Your mind is your greatest strength. Happy birthday, dear. 90. My years feel fulfilled because I have you in my life. You are my daughter. My first born.
And I'm so happy to wish you a wonderful birthday today. Birthday Greetings for Daughter from Mom 91. Wow! How you've grown. You have so much of your life ahead of you. I can't wait to celebrate your special day with you. I love you, dear. Happy birthday. 92. I know it feels like you're growing by the minute but don't worry about it. You'll always be my baby girl and I'll always be your proud mama.
Happy birthday my darling. 93. I have always admired your passion for life. Your positive outlook on life. Your exuberance with friends and family. The whole package makes you a force to be reckoned with.
I love you, dear. Happy birthday. 94. I wish I could scream for everyone to hear that my amazingly talented daughter is a year older. I wish you a long, happy and contented life, my dear. Happy birthday. 95. I'm so proud as a peacock to call you my daughter.
I want you to know that I'll always love you, my angel. No matter what happens, mama will always be here for you and cheer for you the loudest.
Happy birthday, dear. 96. My darling. My precious angel. If only you know how much I love you, you'll be confident enough to take down the toughest giants, knowing that we've got your back. Happy birthday. 97. I might not say it often enough but I love you sweetheart and I'm so proud of you.
Happy birthday, dear. Live long and prosper. 98. My sincere wishes go to my daughter who is celebrating her victory over the last 365 days. It's been God all the way. I pray that you'll prosper and succeed in all your endeavours.
Happy birthday. 99. I'm so proud to have such a strong-willed and courageous daughter like you. You are my essence and my joy. Happy birthday. 100. You coming into my life was not a mistake. I've always known that. And every day with you has been a blessing. Happy birthday, honey. I love you so so much. Happy Birthday Sayings from Mother to Daughter 101. Today on this special day, I'm sending to you the words of Golda Meir "Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny, inner sparks of possibility into flames of achievement.” 102.
I know we don't always get along but you know beneath all those disagreements, that I love you and would do anything for you. You make me proud, my daughter. Happy birthday. 103. The best in life happen when we least expect it. You came into my life when I least expected and it's been a rollercoaster of adventures ever since. You've taught me to live and be happy.
I wish for you this kind of joy in million folds. Happy birthday, dear. 104. My baby, today let me give the most important advice in life, always value your happiness. Don't do things that you'll regret and will make carry around a bundle of sorrow. Be happy and joyful in your heart.
I love you, dear. Happy birthday. 105. I wanted to name you "rainbow" because you came into my life when I had almost lost hope. And you brought a ray of sunshine with you. You are my miracle and a blessing to the world at large. Happy birthday, dear. 106. My daughter, your existence is a blessing to this generation.
Don't forget to leave your footprints on the sands of time. I believe in you. Happy birthday, dear. 107. I'm sending my love even though we are a million miles away.
May this day bring you good wishes and your heart desires. Happy birthday, dear. 108. May the good Lord grant you victory on every side. May you experience victory over all your present and future challenges. Happy birthday, dear. 109. My heartfelt prayer is that you'll be granted the serenity to accept what you can't change, to change the things you can and the grace to know the difference.
Mama loves you dearly. Happy birthday. 110. As you celebrate another year I the land of the living, may you celebrate more success and good news on the land of the living. People will gather to celebrate God in your life. Happy birthday. Birthday Greetings for a Daughter from Mother 111. It's very important that you identify those things that dragged you down in the last year and steer clear of them in this new year.
I love you, darling. Happy birthday. 112. Your last year was amazing. Don't let anybody let you different. Just work harder to make this year better. I love you, dear. Happy birthday. 113. I pray you find love. A love that is patient, enduring, that will stand by you even through the bad times.
A love that will make you feel special and adored. That's my wish for you today. Happy birthday to my darling daughter. 114. You have been through so much and I'm in awe of your inner strength. You still stand tall and walk with your head held high. I'm indeed proud to be your mother. Happy birthday my love. 115. Don't forget to make better decisions, increase your circle of friends and make good memories.
Life is short. Make the best out of each moment. I love you, baby. Happy birthday. 116. Every day I get to celebrate you is my favourite day in the world. I'm so grateful God gave me a daughter that is so awesome and unique. You, my darling, are a star. And you'll shine so bright. Happy birthday, dear. 117. When I first held you in my arms, I declared you the most beautiful baby I've ever seen.
But now, you are the most beautiful woman to ever walk the face of the earth. Happy birthday, my angel. 118. My daughter is simply amazing. Since you came into my life, I've been so blessed. Happy birthday to my darling daughter.
119. My baby girl, today I wish that all dreams become reality. And that you find contentment in your successes. Happy birthday my dear. 120. You are living proof that I succeeded in my duty as a parent. Even though, truth be told, you made it so easy with your inner discipline and maturity. I love you, dear. Happy birthday. Best Birthday Wishes for Daughter from Mom 121. On your special day, I'm sending you a blank cheque of blessings.
Fill it up with all your prayer requests and watch them begin to come to fulfilment. I love you, dear. Enjoy your day. 122. I cannot find the exact words to describe how lucky I am to have an amazing person like you as my daughter. From pregnancy to infancy even till your adulthood, you have always been a blessing to us. I pray you find peace and joy in all your endeavours dear. Happy birthday. 123. Every single day, I go down on my knees and thank the Lord for the wonderful grace I've enjoyed for having you in my family.
Your existence has always been a source of joy to me. Happy birthday my darling. 124. Every day is an opportunity to right our wrongs and make better decisions. Always be cheerful to see another dawn. Happy birthday my darling. 125. I wish for you more years in good health and abundance. Enjoy yourself today.
You're only young once. Happy birthday, honey. 126. My sincere wishes go out to my daughter who is a year older. Thank you for brightening my days over the years with your smiles and positive attitude. Happy birthday my dear. 127. I have been counting the hours and minutes for this day to come so that I can celebrate my darling the daughter. My own personal blessing from God.
I don't know what I did to deserve such a wonderful child who has coloured me beautifully. Happy birthday, dear. I love you so much. 128. May the pestilence that flies by the day nor the arrows that fly by night never reach you. And may you achieve what the Lord has destined for you. Happy birthday to my sweetheart. 129. No birthday is complete without a mama's hug. But since that's quite impossible, I'm sending you a virtual hug and an assurance that I'll always be here for you.
Happy birthday my angel. 130. From the moment you were born, you taught me what love really was. Beyond a shadow of a doubt, I love you more than anything. You have given me the best years of my life. Happy birthday my dear. 131. I know one day God will bless you with a bundle of joy too and that's when you'll understand the miracle and bond that we have. I love you unconditionally even to the end of the earth. You are my miracle. Happy birthday to my baby.
132. You came into my life so suddenly. I wasn't even expecting. Little did I know that that is the best surprise I'll ever have in my life. Every day with you has been a blessing and a joy. I love you, my baby. Happy birthday, dear. 133. No one can understand the kind of bond between a mother and her daughter.
Even words cannot describe it. Even though we argue and butt heads, we still turn out to be the best friends that don't need words to understand each other. I love you my darling. Happy birthday. 134. May God continue to bless you and the works of your hands. You are the best daughter any mother could ask for. Happy birthday, honey. 135. Even though things are not yet the way you want them to be. Give thanks anyway. Because you are privileged to experience another year in the land of the living.
Happy birthday my daughter. 136. The sky is your starting point. And I want you to believe that everything works together for your good. It's your day honey. Happy birthday. 137. I wish for you blessings like the sands of the seashore, like the stars in the sky, even more than your imagination, will God grant for you today. Happy birthday to my darling daughter. 138. The best gift I have ever been given is the grace to be your mother.
You have enriched my life in ways you cannot understand. I wish for you joy like a river today and lots of love. Happy birthday, dear. 139. It takes faith to keep on going even despite the obstacles. Always know that God is with you and he will always be there for you. Just close your eyes and call upon him.
Happy birthday to my baby. 140. I love you so much my darling. I wish for you lots of blessings and answered prayers. Make beautiful memories today. Happy birthday to darling daughter. 141. The best wishes are that all your heart desires be met to your heart's content. And I also wish for you a long fulfilled life. Happy birthday to my baby girl. 142. Make the best of every moment darling. Don't get too ambitious and forget the little pleasures that put a smile on your friends.
Go out and have with friends today. Happy birthday, dear. 143. You are every mother's answered prayers. And I'm so grateful to God for blessing me with you. You are a gift that just keeps on giving. Happy birthday, dear. 144. The days when things are hard are just precursors to the good things that are coming. Don't give up on dreams sweetheart. I love you so much. Happy birthday. 145. I hope the sun shines especially for you today. You are my light. Now it's time for you to spread that light.
Always know that I love you, dear. Happy birthday. 146. I remember those times that you always have clues to whatever you wanted for your birthday. But even without a clue, I know that you deserve happiness and love. And that what I pray you get this new year of your life. Happy birthday, darling. 147. Most people don't know what it means to have a daughter who is so awesome and can do anything she puts her mind to.
My baby, you are a star. And nothing can dim your glory. Happy birthday, dear. 148. A happy birthday to a queen. A dynamite.
A unique gem sent to impact the world positively. I wish you all the best of all good wishes today. Enjoy your day dear. Mama loves you. 149. On this special date, a queen was born. You might not have been easy but it was so you could have a wonderful story to tell. Your future is so bright I can almost feel the intensity of the light. Go own your world. Happy birthday to my darling daughter. 150. I am deeply honoured and grateful indeed to have been blessed with a beautiful and intelligent daughter like you.
My joy today has no bounds. May you continue to be blessed in everything you do. Happy birthday to my baby girl.
151. You see those tough times? They don't last. But only tough people. Don't let your challenges bring you down. You are stronger than you think. Mama loves you. Happy birthday. 152. I pray that the glory of the Lord will manifest through you. The light of the Lord will shine on your path and lead you towards the right direction.
Happy birthday, dear.
Happy birthday best wishes to Mother-in-law, SMS, whatsapp message, greetings to Mother-in-law