Double dates can get weird. Here are fun double date ideas for you and your boyfriend. Next time you and your BFF get together, go on these double dates Head to a nearby town that has some cool activities. It’s always nice getting out of town and it’s a spur of the moment date. This is a great fun double date idea. 6. Amusement Park. This one of the more costly fun double date ideas, but entirely worth it. Let loose and channel your inner child. This is perfect for a couple meeting for the first time C’mon you can’t say this isn’t one of the best more fun double date ideas. Ice skating is perfect for winter nights. Honestly, it would still be fun if you’re on the west coast.
Hi, I have just started seeing a new guy and was wondering if you had any ideas for dates, I am not very good at thinking up places to hang out other... Hi, I have just started seeing a new guy and was wondering if you had any ideas for dates, I am not very good at thinking up places to hang out other than the cliche cinema, bowling, drinks, dinner.
Also it needs to be cheap as I am skint and hate not being able to pay my way. Any ideas crazy or sane would be appreciated!! Cheers 1. Have a picnic - if you make the food yourself, ahead of time at home, it will be pretty cheap. Just ask him to pick up a bottle of wine or two and... 1. Have a picnic - if you make the food yourself, ahead of time at home, it will be pretty cheap. Just ask him to pick up a bottle of wine or two and you'll be even.
2. Go for a walk and try out holding hands. 3. Wake up really early one Saturday morning, kidnap him and go yard-saling. Make sure you bring plenty one dollar bills. 4. Go to the nearby animal shelter and volunteer by walking the dogs.
They love this and encourage it! Make sure y'all wear grungy clothes though in case you have to clean something up! 5. Do a double or triple feature at the movie theater. Go during the day - so it's matinee price (and make sure a couple movies you like are playing) and slip into a new movie when the one you paid for is done.
This could be fun because you're breaking the rules! 6. Check on your local Craig's List for community events. See what's going on. Usually there's something for free or cheap (a couple dollars) that might benefit a good cause. 7. Go to a random church sponsored event.
This could be fun or awkward depending on how well the two of you get along/know each other. For this one, the better is better. 8. Invite another couple over, get some drinks (beer, wine, etc) and have a dorky board game night. If someone has Taboo, you and your partner could be on the same team! 9. Rent movies from your local library! It's free and ridiculously easy, and, if you're in college somewhere the selection will be even better!
Have a dinner and movie night indoors - cook for him or cook together. But, to make sure no one gets stuck footing the bill, go grocery shopping for the supplies together. Most stores will let you split the total in half and pay separately.
10. Forget the date and just have sex! Ha ha, besides the cost of a condom or two, this is probably the cheapest option! ENJOY! Hi! new dates can be hard but why keep it simple AND cheap? Take him to your local pottery, place? Theres a few really good reasons that make this a... Hi! new dates can be hard but why keep it simple AND cheap? Take him to your local pottery, place?
Theres a few really good reasons that make this a good idea 1. CHEAP. 2. Its also fun, and it gives the person your dating some good one on one time to just talk.
3.pay BEFORE you make. 4.since the pottery you make will not be done for a week (firing, and drying process) this gives you another excuse to see the person if the date doesnt go so hot (due to you) Good luck :P Picnics are always good if you are feeling cheap (chocolate strawberries are the best!!) Zoo can be fun and interesting Galleries/Museums are...
Picnics are always good if you are feeling cheap (chocolate strawberries are the best!!) Zoo can be fun and interesting Galleries/Museums are interesting on dates Ice skating isn't that much if you have an arena nearby If your english and under 26years old there is a scheme called A night less ordinary that gives away free theatre tickets (trying to encourage younger people to go the theatre) google it if your interested!
Picnic in the park or just take a walk and talk. After the walk, maybe stop for some coffee. If you both like music, just bring him to your place and have... Picnic in the park or just take a walk and talk. After the walk, maybe stop for some coffee. If you both like music, just bring him to your place and have dinner or lunch and just listen to music.
If you just started seeing him, nothing too serious. Good luck Asking costs 5 points and then choosing a best answer earns you 3 points! Questions must follow • Media upload failed. You can try again to add the media or go ahead and post the answer • Media upload failed. You can try again to add the media or go ahead and post the question • Uploaded image is less than minimum required 320x240 pixels size.
• Sorry, file format is not supported. • You can only upload image with size less than 5 MB. • You can only upload video with size less than 60 MB. • Generating Preview • Go ahead and post your answer. Uploaded video will be live after processing. • Go ahead and post your question.
Uploaded video will be live after processing. • Sending request... • This may take one or two minutes • Uploading...
best cool date ideas cheap but - 108 Unique Date Night Ideas
Updated August 22, 2018 When’s the last time you had a date night with your partner? If you’re like most couples, chances are it’s been a few months since you had some quality alone time. That's not surprising as most typical dates can be expensive.
Going out to eat after seeing a movie can easily result in $50 or more spent in one night. When you’re in the middle of , saving for a baby, or , you might not think you have the money for a date night. But that's not true with these 20 romantic and cheap date ideas that focus on reconnecting with your partner so you can keep that spark alive.• Klaus Vedfelt / Getty Images Sometimes simple is better. If you’re looking for a quick and super cheap escape, take a walk around a part of your neighborhood that you’ve never explored before or take a trip into town and walk around Main Street.
You can walk in silence, taking in the scenery, or you can catch up on each other’s lives while enjoying the weather. Either way, you get fresh air, some light exercise, and you get to reconnect with your partner. If you don’t want any interruptions, leave your phones at home or turn them off. You even can make this a routine. Go for walks after dinner, or make it a point to go for a walk at a time when someone can watch the kids on the weekend. Even if you’re out for only an hour, that hour can do wonders for your relationship.
Continue to 2 of 20 below. Colin Anderson / Getty Images If you and your partner love nature, going for a hike together can be a relaxing—or challenging, depending on the trail you take—experience. Hikes that include waterfalls or scenic overlooks can be the most romantic, but like walking, just getting out together can be enough. Stop and admire the beauty of nature and leave the electronics behind. Most hikes can be had for free, but if you want to have a better chance at a clean path, look to state parks, which often charge only for parking.
Continue to 3 of 20 below. Dougal Waters / Getty Images This is a tried-and-true romantic date idea that won’t cost you an arm and a leg. Make food at home and bring some snacks and beverages. Take a blanket or some chairs and go to your local park for lunch. Spend a few hours talking, enjoying the food, and people-watching. • Feng Zhao / Getty Images aren’t that expensive; there are plenty to be found for around $10.
Plus, you don’t need an extremely elaborate one unless you want to make “puzzle night” a regular thing. You even can do a digital puzzle. The great thing about doing a puzzle together is that it’s a collaborative exercise. There’s nothing like searching for one particular piece for what seems like forever and finally discovering it.
The sense of accomplishment you feel when the puzzle is complete can be shared among both of you. You even can glue the puzzle together and hang it on the wall as a picture! This has a little bit of an extra cost associated with it, but it’s probably more meaningful than a $100 painting you can purchase. Continue to 5 of 20 below. PeopleImages / Getty Images While date nights fall by the wayside as life gets busier, so does getting in touch with your creative side. When is the last time you painted, drew, or colored something?
Introduce some playfulness into your life by getting your partner in on the fun. Buy an adult and pick an illustration to color. Have fun drawing cartoon versions of yourselves together. Pick one of your favorite pictures together and paint it. Dollar stores, places like Five Below, and Michael’s all have a great selection of arts and crafts for low budgets. • Plush Studios/Bill Reitzel / Getty Images Game night can be a lot of fun with friends, but it can be equally as enjoyable with two people.
If all you have are regular cards, that’s even better; there are plenty of card games that require only two to play. Do you and your partner already have a collection of board games? Look through them and see if there are any you can play together. Games like Roll For It, Age of War, Love Letter, Onitama, and trivia games can work well. Video games often make for good date nights too. Check for those that have couch co-op, take turns (when one person "dies," the other gets to play), or even try splitting the controller.
Continue to 7 of 20 below. Chris Ryan / Getty Images Is there a movie or show you and your partner have been meaning to watch, but haven’t had time for? Mark a date on the calendar to go on a viewing marathon. Since most people have a subscription to a streaming service, this should be close to free, but YouTube can come to the rescue if you don’t have a subscription. There are plenty of web series available for free online.
Optionally, you could go shopping for some candy, popcorn, and other movie staples to enjoy throughout the day. • Hero Images / Getty Images Has it been awhile since you and your partner ? While neglecting date nights is one thing, not having a clear direction on where the two of you are headed with another. Carve out some time together to talk about . What are you currently working toward? Should that change? How will you both get there? Talk about it over some beer or wine and .
In a time when everyone is too busy and their schedules are packed, it’s important to reconnect on a regular basis to make sure you and your partner are happy.
Continue to 9 of 20 below. Colin Anderson / Getty Images If hiking isn’t your thing, taking a scenic drive can be the next best option. Scenic drives may differ with each season. Almost anything is scenic during autumn if you’re lucky enough to live in an area where the leaves change colors, and most highways near coasts are beautiful in the spring and summer. During the holidays, it can be fun to go for a drive to see houses lit up. • Thanasis Zovoilis / Getty Images Didn’t find anything especially scenic around you?
Take a drive down memory lane instead. Go back the furthest you can. If you live in the same place where you started dating, you might have a long trip ahead of you. The point is to drive to places that hold special memories for each of you and reminisce about the past.
Maybe it’s where you had your first kiss, where your proposal took place, or where together was. Craft a timeline of events and places and go visit them. Continue to 11 of 20 below. David Malan / Getty Images Smartphones come equipped with fairly decent cameras, so you shouldn’t need any extra equipment for this other than an optional tripod or selfie-stick.
This could pair nicely with a drive down memory lane or park scenery. You also can have a fun double date with another couple and take pictures of each other. • courtneyk / Getty Images If you live close to a major city or some nice attractions, you easily can take a day trip for the cost of gas if you bring your own food.
Scout out some areas nearby or run a search on Google to see what fun things are around. Maybe you can take a hike or enjoy a day at the beach, a day in a neighboring city, or ride bicycles around. • kupicoo / Getty Images Want to go the traditional route for a date night and catch a movie with dinner afterward? Or do you want to have fun outside of the house and go bowling or to an arcade?
Look around for specials. Many movie theaters often have half-price days or cheaper rates for matinees, and if you search hard enough, you’ll find quite a few local restaurants offering great deals at happy hour or after-hours food and drinks. The same goes for bowling alleys and arcades.
Take a look around their social media pages to see if you can find the days when discounts are offered. • JGI/Tom Grill / Getty Images Are you and your partner history buffs, or do you just enjoy learning more about your local area?
You can choose the price of admission at a lot of museums, or you might be able to go for free on a certain day of the month. Not all museums need to be grand buildings, either. You might run across educational centers in parks or other tourist attractions in your town that offer a bit of insight into its past.
If you or your partner are students, you might be eligible for a student discount if you have your student ID on you. • Geber86 / Getty Images These photos don’t have to involve you and your significant other.
Do either of you have pictures from when you were much younger? Get them out of storage or borrow them from a relative and have fun going through them. This is a great sentimental way of sharing your pre-relationship life with each other. Once you’re done with that, move onto reminiscing over old photos taken of the two of you together. • Courtney Keating / Getty Images Dessert, tea, or coffee often are much cheaper than going out to get a full meal, and you won’t be so consumed with stuffing your face that you forget to talk.
Plus, if you’re willing to splurge just a little, you can try new flavors or specialties you normally wouldn’t bother with. Intimate coffee and tea shops or bakeries make for great low-key dates.
• jeffbergen / Getty Images Do museums put you to sleep? Going to a zoo might be a little more interesting, especially if it includes exotic animals. The price of admission varies greatly, but many larger cities have small zoos that might be free or cost less than $30 a couple.
Just make sure to pack your own snacks as anything purchased in a zoo is usually pricey. • Portra / Getty Images It might sound uninspiring, but if you’re tired of trying to find interesting date ideas, let someone else do the work for you. That someone else can be Groupon, a site where you can find deals on adventures that you haven’t thought about.
Maybe you’ll find an amazing price on horseback riding, bungee jumping, medieval times, or rock climbing.
All you need is a few cheap date ideas to spice things up with your sweetheart. Whether you’re coming up on your 50th anniversary or wondering how to get a girlfriend on a budget, this list of date ideas makes it easy to have some fun without going broke in the process.
The most memorable dates aren’t necessarily the most expensive ones. When it comes down to it, do you think she reminisces about the taste of the caviar and wine at the end of the night?
Absolutely not. Okay, fine, maybe she thinks about those things a little bit. But the truth is that when she’s lying in bed at the end of the night, she’s going to be thinking about the laughs and conversations you shared, the way you looked at her, and how she felt when you kissed her goodnight.
Those special moments are free, but they’re also priceless. Sure. Sometimes fancy things are fun. And sometimes they even make a night more special. But that doesn’t mean you can’t have just as much fun (if not more) without spending this month’s rent in one night. It’s all about mastering the art of ballin’ on a budget. Use these cheap date ideas to get started, but feel free to add your own personal twists to make them extra special for her. I recommend reading through all of these 130 cheap date ideas to find your absolute favorites… but if you’re looking for something specific, you can click the links below to jump to that section: Contents OUR LATEST VIDEOS 25 Best Cheap Date Ideas You can’t go wrong with these cheap date ideas.
Just because they’re cheap dates doesn’t mean there’s not a heaping ton of fun waiting to be had. These inexpensive date ideas are great because they give you plenty of entertainment to work with, but they also leave breathing room so you can talk and connect.
They’re light and easy, yet perfect for . After all, sometimes just being together is all that really counts. Everything in the background is just changing scenery. True love can blossom anywhere.
Here are 25 of the best cheap date ideas: 1. Ride tandem bikes Local bike shops often have tandem rentals available. Find a secluded path, and explore it together on two wheels. 2. Take a ferry ride Ferry rides are surprisingly cheap, and in some cases even free.
Take a few trips across the water and enjoy the breeze and view. 3. Go antiquing Check the internet for local antique shops and then go exploring. You may stumble upon a long-forgotten treasure. 4. Volunteer at a soup kitchen Doing something positive for the community makes everyone feel good. 5. Do a photo scavenger hunt Make a list of objects to find and photograph: birds, bridges, flowers, etc. Now get out your phone and hunt them down.
6. Seed bomb a special spot And give it a name. Now you have a special spot to visit and watch your seedlings grow. 7. Explore a nearby town or city Branch out a bit! Take a quick drive or bike ride to a neighboring town or city, and do some exploring.
8. Cheer on an amateur sports team in your city From tee ball to the minor leagues, rooting for your home team heroes is always a blast. 9. Bowling Bowling’s a classic date activity. Throw some balls, play some arcades, and eat some hastily microwaved food. You can’t go wrong. 10. Go to a park where you can feed the ducks Grab a loaf, relax on the bench, and enjoy a lazy day together.
It’s the perfect spot for . 11. Hike anywhere nearby with a great view The internet is a great resource for finding local spots. and get some exercise in the process. 12. Take a community education class together Lovers who learn together stay together. Embrace a new skill or . 13. Go to the beach The beach has one of the highest cost-to-fun ratios.
Whether you’re sunbathing, swimming, or strolling, a day at the beach is always well-spent. 14. Go for a walk downtown together on a Friday or Saturday night You don’t need to hit the bars, restaurants, and venues to enjoy life downtown. Take in the lights, sights, and sounds.
15. Find a coffeehouse that has live music Support your local musicians and enjoy a cup of Joe while doing so. 16. Go on a ghost hunt You may not find anything, but it’s the journey that counts, right? 17. Find out the free or reduced-price days to go to your local planetarium or museum Check the websites for your local museums.
Many of them have free or discounted days where you can enjoy a wonderful experience without breaking the bank. 18. Buy two lottery tickets If you can scrounge up $2, you might be able to turn a cheap date into a lavish evening out. 19. Get a laptop out and dream up a bucket list You’re not getting any younger! Write your list of must-do activities, and then make plans to get out there and do them. 20. Go to bingo night somewhere Bingo is a blast for all ages! You may even win some cash to fund the next date.
21. Take up tennis There’s probably a public tennis court somewhere near you at this very moment. Find somewhere to borrow some rackets and a ball, and go play the sport that scores with ‘love.’ 22. Go to IKEA Even if you’re not spending any money, IKEA is an adventure in a big box waiting to be explored.
23. Do a themed happy hour bar crawl Paint the town red dressed as clowns, knights, or your favorite superhero. Be sure to plan your journey so you hit all happy hours for discounted drinks.
24. Go to a community play, a dress rehearsal, high school or college play Local theater can be a whole lot of fun, whether you’re spectating or participating. 25. Work out together Sometimes hitting the gym or going for a jog is just what you need to feel great, look great, and have a great time. 25 Cheap First Date Ideas These make that first hangout worth remembering.
After all, if you stay together for the long haul, t hese are the moments you’re going to cherish. You have to make them count! These are the first dates that help you form immediate connections. They’re super fun and they offer plenty of opportunities to bond. It’s always a good idea to suggest a couple cheap date ideas, especially for your first date.
These are all great options, so she’s sure to love at least one of them. Here are 25 of the best cheap first date ideas: 26. Hit golf balls at a driving range There’s something tremendously satisfying about whacking those balls and watching them soar. 27. A taco tour Why go to one Mexican restaurant when you can go to many Mexican restaurants?
28. Trivia night Check your local pubs for information on trivia nights, and then go flex your brain. 29. Rock-climbing session It’s fun and also a great workout. 30. Boozy picnic in the park Nothing like a little wine and cheese to set the mood. (or at least pretend) to impress her. 31. An hour at a pet cafe Petting cats while sipping coffee is sure to warm even the coldest of hearts.
32. A round or two of karaoke Belting out your favorite tunes in front of an audience is one of the fastest ways to break the ice. 33. Go to a used bookstore or library It’s a relaxing date, and you can learn about each other’s interests.
34. Shop for crazy outfits to wear out together Thrift stores are perfect. Buy some zany outfits and then go be seen in them. Timeless fun. 35. Take your dog(s) to the park Don’t have a dog? Buy a stuffed one and do your best to fit in. 36. Attend a local festival, convention, or fair Local Facebook groups are super useful for keeping up with local happenings around town.
37. Get breakfast and do a crossword puzzle There’s something about doing a leisurely crossword while picking at some eggs and pancakes that just feels so right. 38. Attend an amateur animal show You never know what’s happening in the neighborhood. Check the internet for animal shows, and see what your four-legged friends have been working on. 39. Play frisbee golf Frolf? Gisbee? Whatever you want to call it, it’s a great way to spend some time outside having fun.
40. Volunteer at your local animal shelter Whether you love animals or you just want to show her your sweet side, volunteering at the local shelter is always a good move. 41. Play a game of mini golf Mini golf is one of the quintessential first dates. It’s pure fun in its simplest form. 42. Food truck hopping Take a stroll and stuff your face. “Nuff said. 43. Take a long walk in the park A leisurely stroll in the park gives you time to talk while you enjoy your surroundings.
44. Take a city tour Get to know your local city! You may just learn something new. 45. Skip dinner and just get dessert Make dinner at home and go out for dessert. Even just getting ice cream cones and sitting on a bench is romantic. 46. Go apple/ fruit picking Check the season and visit a farm. It’s fun and tasty. 47. Lay out a blanket and stargaze There’s something inherently magical and romantic about gazing into the vast unknown.
48. Go to Costco/ SAMs Club/ Trader Joes and eat all their samples Hey, the sign says free, right? 49. Have blind taste tests of different foods and drinks Maybe save the gross ones for the second date… 50. Pick a country’s cuisine that neither of you has tried and give it a shot Variety is the spice of life. Expand your horizons together. 25 Cheap Second Date Ideas So your first date was a blast, and she wants to do it again. See? You didn’t need a stack of green to make the scene after all.
But now you’re still waiting on that paycheck, and meanwhile she wants to relive the magic. Can you really pull off a second cheap date? Yep. Say no more. These cheap second date ideas are perfect for that second hangout, even if you’re still waiting for that direct deposit.
Here are 25 of the best cheap second date ideas: 51. Pick a TV show and then watch episode after episode You don’t have to binge alone anymore! Sometimes Netflix and chill is just that.
Don’t forget snacks. 52. Savor a sunset picnic You don’t need fancy finger foods to have a picnic. Grab a couple of Slim Jims and a Gatorade. Watching the sunset together is all that matters!
53. Enjoy Korean BBQ While you do have to pay for the meal, it’s a seriously hearty feast. 54. People-watch The world is full of entertainment all around you. Find a perch and watch life happen in front of your eyes. 55. Have a Netflix double feature Watch a movie and then watch its sequel. Congratulations, you just spent three hours together without spending a cent.
56. Clean up the neighborhood It’s not the most glamorous date, but it’s a great way to give back to the community while spending some quality time together. 57. Play on a playground Big kids deserve a turn on the swings too. 58. Rent kayaks or canoes There’s something about being out on the open water that’s so romantic. 59. Go to a zoo or aquarium Spending the day admiring fascinating creatures is a guaranteed good time.
Check their websites to find discount or free days. 60. Plan a day trip Wake up early and get home late. Why go out for an hour when you could all-day date? 61. Go to a poetry reading Check local book stores and coffee shops and check out some local talent. 62. Stretch it out in aerial yoga Yoga is a great way to unwind your minds together. 63. Find a local river or lake and go swimming Just make sure swimming is safe and allowed.
This idea is usually best saved for summer, but we won’t judge. 64. Go on a drive around town and see where you end up Sometimes getting lost leads to new experiences. Just make sure you bring a phone with a GPS (or a map if you’re old school). 65. Rent motorized skateboards and zip around town Tired of jogging or biking?
A motorized skateboard is a fun transportation alternative. 66. Find some cool science experiment videos on YouTube and try them out Turn your kitchen into a mad scientist’s laboratory. 67. Join a fun looking meetup together Check local Facebook groups for activities and meetups. 68. Go to a local fundraising event Connect with your community. You don’t need to donate money to support a good cause. 69. Go foraging for edible plants and berries and make a meal with them This can be very dangerous if you don’t do it right.
You may want to go out with an expert first, as some plants and berries are poisonous. 70. Do a seasonally themed date Is it autumn? Go to the pumpkin patch and sip hot cider. Summer? Mai Tais in the pool. Get serious about getting seasonal. 71. Both of you download an app/game in which you have to walk or travel around the real world to achieve goals in the game Pokemon Go is a great choice.
72. Go ziplining Want some adrenaline to go with that wedgie? Ziplining is a thrill, and it’s usually not as expensive as you might think. 73. Get some coloring books and color When is the last time you sat down and colored a coloring book? It’s quite relaxing. 74. Learn about local history and visit some historical spots Nobody where you live, there’s probably some sort of fascinating history waiting to be discovered. The internet is a great resource, but the library is more fun.
75. Go to a rodeo if you can find one Rodeos aren’t always accessible, but if you can find one, it can be quite the interesting experience. 22 Cheap Date Night Ideas These cheap are perfect when you feel like doing something, but you don’t want to go all out. Use these cheap dates to break up the week. They’re great for a lazy Friday or Saturday, but they really shine at adding something special to the middle of the week.
Take her out on a Wednesday! Here are 22 of the best cheap date night ideas: 76. Go to a car show From antiques and classic to sports and race cars, you don’t need to own one to appreciate one. 77. See a play Check your local community groups for information about local theater. 78. Buy some Lego kits and put them together Who says adults can’t play with toys? 79. Go to a shooting range Target practice, anyone? 80. Have a coupon date Are you a coupon clipper?
Go out shopping and reap the rewards. 81. Play 20 Questions A game of 20 Questions is as cheap as it gets, and you’ll learn a lot about each other while having some fun. 82. Learn a language This is a long-term project that gives you an excuse to spend time together. 83. Play two truths and a lie This game is great when you want to learn each other’s secrets. 84. Sit by a fire Nothing more romantic than a crackling fire.
85. Walk on the beach Okay, maybe there’s one thing more romantic. 86. Grab a coffee It’s the classic go-to date, and it’ll only cost you a couple bucks. 87. Visit a candy store Sweets for your sweety? 88. Share a milkshake Transport yourself back into the 50s. Just don’t steal your daddy’s T-Bird to get there. 89. Go for a night run A nice cool breeze and the city lights make for a great jogging experience.
90. Chocolate tasting night You can call is “tasting” if you want. It sounds better than “pigging out.” 91. Explore the local art scene Art is often free to view at local galleries. You may even meet some interesting locals. 92. Grab a bite to eat at a dive bar Surely you can scrounge up enough change for a round of pickled eggs? 93. Camp out in your backyard You don’t need to venture into the wilderness to enjoy a camping experience.
Set up the tent, cook some s’mores, and snuggle up under the stars. 94. Dinner by candlelight Even if you’re splitting a frozen pizza, candlelight makes it romantic.
Seriously. Get some candles. 95. Power outage date night – do everything in the dark or by candlelight Flip the breaker and take her to a time before electricity. 96. Park on a hill and look out at the city lights “Someday, all of this will be yours…” 97. Take a relaxing bubble bath together Probably best to save this cheap date idea for after a few dates… 16 Cheap Double Date Ideas Going out with another couple is a wonderful way to spice up an ordinary date night.
is also a great approach if you’re still getting to know her and you want to reduce the inevitable awkwardness of hanging out one-on-one. Group dates can also be a great way to see her other sides, and vice-versa. After all, if you only hang out together, you’re only seeing that version of her. These help you learn about each other in social situations, deepening your connection with each other.
Here are 16 of the best cheap double date ideas: 98. Go paintballing Just don’t hit her in the eye. 99. Go donate blood together is a great thing to do for your fellow humans. 100. Make a list of missions to accomplish and see how many you can get through Cross ’em out as you go. 101. Go to an escape room An escape room is actually pretty cheap if you split it with a group, and it’s a super fun time. 102. Play laser tag together Got a local arcade? Suit up and go to battle. 103. Stage your own movie festival at home These days, you don’t need to hike to Blockbuster to set up a film fest.
Just make sure you spring for some popcorn. 104. Couples casino date night All you need is a deck of cards, some dice, some chips, and another couple. Turn on some Frank Sinatra and let the good times roll. 105. Host a BBQ cookout Invite some friends over to cook some food and share some laughs.
Fun doesn’t get any simpler than that. 106. Host a potluck If everyone brings a dish, a potluck is super cheap, tasty, and fun.
107. Go house-hunting You don’t need to be in the market to look at your options. 108. Host a game night Got some board games collecting dust in the closet?
Bust ’em out and invite some pals over. 109. Play charades Charades is a classic party game that requires no money. It’s best played with at least one other couple. 110. Play spin the bottle If it’s just you and her, you already know you’re a winner. 111. Host a fondue night Dip a plethora of foods into various melted cheeses. What could possibly go wrong? 112. Take them tubing If it’s hot out, there’s nothing like a lazy day floating down the river catching some sun.
113. Iron Chef at-home date night Choose an ingredient and go to battle. It’s a more fun way to cook dinner. 18 Cheap At Home Date Ideas So you’re hanging out for the first time, but a night out on the town just isn’t in the cards.
No problem. These turn an ordinary night at home into a magical evening to treasure. You may be surprised by how much fun (and romance) you can have without stepping foot out your front door.
Here are 18 of the best cheap at home date ideas: 114. At-home spa Turn on and some ambient music, and do your best impression of a massage therapist who knows what he’s doing. 115. Play a Monopoly game through until someone wins Warning: this may take multiple days. Go grocery shopping beforehand. 116. Learn how to cook together Everyone eats, right?
YouTube has a million tutorials waiting for you to discover together. 117. Make and bottle a batch of salsa together Just don’t forget the chips. 118. Have a mini wine and cheese party at home Or grape juice and string cheese if you’re super broke. 119. Make a blanket fort It was fun when you were a kid and it’s still fun now. 120. Have a YouTube battle Who can find the funniest video? It’s a game everyone wins. 121. Play video games Sometimes all you need is your favorite game and someone to play it with you.
122. Turn your living room into a club Crank the tunes and show off your best dance moves. 123. Literally just talk Connect with her. Good conversation is free but it’s worth everything. 124. Make a new recipe together Even if it’s gross, it’s the journey that matters, not the destination, right? 125. Make a time-capsule Then bury it. Dig it up the next day. Lament the lack of change and re-bury it. Dig it up when you’re old. Cry tears of joy as you relish memories.
126. Go through your old yearbooks It’s okay to laugh at yourself but she’s not allowed to laugh at you. 127. A book club for two Read the same book and then discuss. 128. Paint a room together Show off your inner interior designer and redecorate the whole room while you’re at it. 129. Wash the car and flirt with each other That’s a win-win — you get to flirt and then your car looks sparkly fresh.
130. Draw each other It’s a fun exercise, even if you’re not exactly Leo Da Vinci. 131. Take online relationship tests Are you the ? If the first survey says no, move on to the next one. More Tips On How To Get The Girl These cheap date ideas put you in the same room. Now it’s up to you to turn on the charm. Luckily, we’re here to help. • If things went well, you’d better know how to .
• Before you plan a date, you need to know . • Nervous about asking her out IRL? Learn . • Once you know , getting that first date is easy. How to Use These Cheap Date Ideas: 3 Steps These cheap date ideas can only get you so far.
How you use them is what can make or break the date. Here are 3 tips to help you make the most of these cheap dates: 1. Be Enthusiastic If you’re going to go on a cheap date, own it! Don’t complain or bring up nicer things.
There’s a simple charm about being on a cheap date, so don’t even feel the need to mention it. Just because you didn’t pay for something doesn’t mean it doesn’t have value. 2. Give Her Choices While decisiveness can be an attractive quality, you want to be sure that she’s going to have a good time.
Think of 3-5 date ideas, bring them up, and let her choose. These cheap date ideas are casual hangouts — you’re not making reservations at a Michelin restaurant here.
Just mention some fun ideas and see which make her smile most. 3. Be Spontaneous The beauty of cheap dates is that there’s no consequence if you decide to move along. If you’re bored after a walk through the park, keep moving to the downtown area and see what adventure awaits you there. Enjoy the freedom that cheap dates provide. Sometimes the best dates are the ones that happen naturally with no definite plan in place.
In Conclusion Now that you have plenty of cheap date ideas, it’s time to choose your favorites and make them happen. Remember: most of these date ideas cost little to nothing, so go ahead and experiment.
Do things you wouldn’t normally do. You might be surprised by how much fun you have. Being open to new date ideas is a great way to bond with her. After all, if you’re wondering how to get a girlfriend, sometimes it’s about taking risks. You may be nervous or doing Irish step dancing, but putting yourself out there says a lot about you and how you care. Girls can see that.
Most of all, just have fun. When you’re strapped for cash, sometimes you just have to laugh about it. Women recognize true value when they see it, whether you’re counting stacks or bouncing checks. Treat her right and she’ll do the same to you. Finally, never let money dictate your life. These inexpensive date ideas prove that you can have a rich life without material wealth.
Money comes and goes, but love is eternal.
Top 10 Top Dating DON'Ts For Dudes