Here are the 9 best anniversary gift ideas for girlfriend. Anniversary gifts for girlfriend are items that show your love for her It can be a 6 month anniversary or a 1 year anniversary. Each of these is perfect times to gift her objects that show your love. Best Anniversary Gifts For Girlfriend In 2018: Surprise your girlfriend with the help of these unique gifts, 1. Infinity Gift: This is the best gift for girlfriend on anniversary. The anniversary gift for girlfriend is perfect as it is an infinity pendant in a tube. The frame can be printed with romantic notes. 2. Photo Collage: Try to do a DIY photo frame for your anniversary gifts girlfriend. This photo collage is in the shape of the number of years you are celebra .
Finding the right gift for that special someone can be a project in and of itself. Whether you're shopping for a specific occasion, or purchasing a present on a whim ( 30% of people claim to give their ), take a breather, because we've rounded up a list of the best girlfriend gift ideas she won't forget.
View Gallery 51 Photos If your girlfriend hasn't begun outfitting her home with smart controls, now's the time to start! Alexa will be her new best friend by helping her with everything from turning on the lights to telling her the best route to work. The new Echo Show features a larger 10-inch HD screen that make it easier for her to stream her favorite shows, make video calls, and more.
More: Help your SO get her stretch on with this smart self-rolling yoga mat. It curls up just like a giant snap bracelet, so she'll never have to awkwardly fumble around with her mat after class. Plus, it works with Alexa to walk her through a ton of sequences, so she can easily practice her moves at home. If she's in serious need of some zen and relaxation, a diffuser is an all-natural way to give her some peace of mind. Each of Vitruvi's porcelain diffusers are handmade, with a run time of up to seven and a half hours on a single fill-up.
Pair your gift with some of their beautifully blended essential oils to take it over the top. Note: If your girlfriend has pets, this is NOT the gift for her!
Essential oils can be toxic to animals. If fitness and health are her main priority, encourage her to stay on track with the newest Fitbit. The built-in heart-rate monitor is ideal for cardio workouts, and it helps to better track calories burned throughout the day.
Plus, a touchscreen display shows notifications for text messages and calls, so she'll never miss a beat — even when she's busy killing it at the gym.
Whether she doesn't yet have an e-reader or is due for an upgrade, this Paperwhite edition of the Kindle is a gift that'll give back over and over again. The compact size is ideal for stashing into a tote bag, so she'll have access to literally millions of books on the go. It also has an adjustable back light, and there's no glare when reading outside. If the Diptyque option is a little too pricey, consider giving her a candle that speaks to her love of books.
This collection includes scents designed to evoke the sensations of being inside of her favorite authors' books. Choose from Charles Dickens, Leo Tolstoy, Louisa Mae Alcott, John Steinbeck, and more — each with their own unique and custom-designed fragrance. $39 for three months or $119 for a year There's literally no better gift than a subscription to Amazon Prime, which includes free two-day shipping, instant access to millions of videos, songs, and books, and free unlimited photo storage in Amazon Drive.
You choose what day to have the gift emailed to the recipient, and if she's already a member of Amazon Prime, the gift will convert into a gift card for her to use on . $19.99 Every woman wants a digital workout guide, but not everyone wants to spend the money on it. Get your girlfriend the gift of health with Women's Health Magazine's very own Betina Gozo on her phone! It's a 12-week workout plan complete with instructions and photo illustrations to ensure your form is perfect.
Candle obsessions are real, and we know this as a fact because we have a serious addiction to them — many of our editors (🙋) refuse to ever light our fancy candles because they're just too beautiful. Diptyque's Baies candle is one of the most beloved and coveted candles, not just for its luscious scent, but also for its decidedly minimalist aesthetic. If she's as obsessed as we are, you'll get some serious cred for this one! If the no-makeup-makeup look is her go-to, she probably already loves Glossier's no-fuss products.
This three-piece wardrobe of skincare essentials features the Milky Jelly Cleanser, Priming Moisturizer, and Balm Dotcom. Together, the products result in a perfectly dewy finish for an expertly minimalist look. If there's nothing your lady wouldn't do for her dog, get her this fun and functional dog camera that'll help her keep an eye on her pooch. Straight from her phone, she can chat with her dog, toss treats, and even get notified when barking or activity is detected.
Plus, selfies and a 60-second daily highlight reel will ensure that she never misses memorable moments while she's away. Instead of going for lingerie as a gift (because isn't that more of a gift for yourself?!), opt for a pair of cozy pajamas.
If you're looking for comfort on a budget, this pajama set is one of the best values out there. It's comparable to high-end pairs in terms of softness and quality, and it comes in , too.
best dating 6 month gifts for baby girlfriend - 3
Birthdays are always a special occasion and rightly so. It is that one day of the year which you can call your day.
All the cake, gifts and pampering, just for you. That said, birthdays are all the more important to girls. They make lists for their birthday parties months before their birthdays, the countdown begins a month before at the least, you have a special reason to shop that is ‘birthday shopping’ and what not.
In all of this, the girls always remember and cherish those people who go the extra mile to make their birthday an eventful one and the one that they won’t forget. Parents, friends, boyfriends or husbands, whomsoever it be, you forget a girl’s birthday, you’ve had it from her. Birthday gifts can be a tough puzzle to crack for the guys.
A girl may want a million things, but to gift her the perfect thing for her birthday will make not only her day, but her year. So for all those guys out there who have a tough time choosing that perfect gift for their girlfriend’s birthday, fret not, we are here to the rescue with some cute gift ideas for the girlfriend – 12.
A Photo Collage A photo collage is a very cute idea for your girlfriend’s birthday as it is thoughtful and also has a personal touch to it. You can actually make a collage in a certain shape such as a heart or star etc by cutting the photos properly. Please don’t resort to an online photo collage maker as it just shows your uninterest.
You can take pictures from your days of friendship, your first date, a trip you took together, a picture with her friends, parents, pet etc to make sure that you know you’re thinking of her.
It is an inexpensive but a very adorable idea. 11. Tickets To A Play/Museum She Likes A girls may want all things fancy but she will forget all of that for a gift that someone has put thought into. Nothing can sweep her off her feet like giving her the tickets to a play, a match, a concert or a museum that always wanted to go.
It shows that you listen to her and are interested in things that make her happy. A romantic play or a romantic gig can make things even better and she will always thank you for the kind gesture. 10. A Gift Hamper A gift hamper can always make a girls day. Now a days, gift hampers are easily available online and in shops. Some shows also let you make your own hamper by choosing what all you want in the hamper and they decorate it for you.
The Body Shop has some of the best hampers that includes body butters, lotions, soaps, perfumes, moisturizers etc. These are all the things that a girl wants and the fact that she gets them all at once, packed in the most cute basket with a bow on top is even better. 9. Candy Bouquet Girls like flowers, girls like chocolate and girls like gifts. You mix all of them in one big gift – what could go wrong? Candy bouquets are a new concept wherein, you have a bouquet that is entirely made up of candies and chocolates or a flower bouquet which has chocolate bars here and there.
You can make such a bouquet by yourself and choose all her favorite chocolates and flowers. It is a very innovative idea. You can put a small card in between or stick many tiny notes on the chocolate bars with sweet messages. 8. A Day At The Spa Everyone works hand in their lives and everyone deserves a good break. Make your girl feel like she deserved to unwind and relax for a day and book an appointment for a full spa day with your girlfriend for her birthday.
It is better that such a spa day is made one day before her birthday so she can relax without missing people’s calls for wishes and so that she can feel youthful and rejuvenated for her big day. Such a gesture will truly show how much you care about her health and well-being too.
You can take the spa together so that you can spend more time with her. 7. Personalized Gifts Nothing pleases us more than a gift which has a warm personal touch. You can gift her a personalized painting, jewelry with her name or something that she believes in on it, mugs, bed-covers etc.Today, buying such gifts is extremely easy and there are also some stand-alone shops which make personalized tshirts etc on demand. If you don’t want the world to know what the personalized gift has to convey, put something that is an inside joke or a secret between just the two of you.
This will make her feel loved like nothing else. 6. Birthday Week It is the latest trend to celebrate a loved one’s birthday and the girls will especially love such a heart-warming surprise. The idea is to celebrate not just a birthday, but the entire birth-week by sending or giving 7 small gifts for each day of the week.
You start exactly a week before her birthday and send the better gifts as the birthday gets closer. The perfect gifts for a birthday week are glowers, cards, cupcakes, books, hand-written letters, bracelets and other dainty jewelry etc. You can organize a surprise party for the actual birthday. This is a gift like no other! 5. Clothes & Shoes & Accessories All a girl wants and needs are some great clothes, shoes and accessories to go with that and you can give her just that for her birthday.
But this doesn’t simply mean that you pick out a top or a dress and give it to her. You can actually make a goody bag for your girlfriend. Buy a bag that she’s been eyeing for months and buy dresses or tops that YOU think would look great on her and put them in the bag. Get shoes to match with the clothes you’ve bought and accessories too.
This way, she’ll know that you have put some thought in the buying of the gift. 4. Handmade Cards & Flowers & Soft-Toys If you are creative enough and want to show how much you love her, you can make her a big card and pen down all your thoughts about her and your relationship in a hand-written letter.
A nice bouquet of flowers can also be a great gift for a girl who values thought more than the cost of the gift. And of course, no matter how old a girl is, her heart will always melt at the sight of a soft-toy. Cards, letters and flowers may be called old-fashioned but a romantic-at-heart will always prefer such small genuine gestures over lavish ones.
A letter written in ink will always be more heart-felt than a one written in Arial font in size 10. 3. Jewelry Jewelry, whether dainty or boisterous, always has a way to find the door to a girl’s heart. And a piece of jewelry that is not just with a big price-tag but with lot of warmth and thought behind it, is always a good idea. A pretty ring, a dainty necklace, cute earrings – the options are endless.
All you have to do is choose the one you think your girlfriend can wear the best. Jewelry sets are also a great option for gifting your girl. And of course, you can also get personalized jewelry online.
It doesn’t have to be Tiffany’s, it just has to be with loads of love. 2. Romantic Dinner Date Believe it or not, every girl wants a guy who buys a dress for a girl and leave it on her bed with a note saying ‘Be ready with this on at 7.’ It is unbelievably romantic and the girl’s heart will melt within seconds.
So that, a nice romantic dinner date is definitely one of the best ways to surprise and to gift the dress to your girlfriend. Again, the restaurant may not have to be a grand one. A quaint little place with good food, a nice glass of wine is just about perfect for any girl. And the very fact that you took so many efforts to make her day special will bring any girl to tears. 1. Romantic Vacation And last, but not the least in any way, is the perfect gift that you can gift your girlfriend – some quality time with YOU, away from the daily hustle-bustle.
Now,m quality time can be spent in the comfort of your home as well, but a vacation gives the girl a chance to take a break from the every day monotony and spend time with you in a more relaxed environment. A road-trip, a weekend spent in a cottage, foreign country or whatever it is that you can do for her, she will always be grateful.
A place she has always wanted to go, or a place that toy wanted to always take her to, anywhere is good. The idea is just to go away, together. C’mon guys, you should do better than this. Show that you invested some time at least in coming up with the gift. Or better still get a practical gift (something that she would really use) and accompany it with a touching video message or photo slideshow that can be attached onto the gift.
With you actually place your personal augmented video on a physical gift and she will be able to view it when she scans the marker using a compatible mobile device.
My boyfriend used it and the effect was flawless. • Flowers speak the language of heart.If you want to express your emotions to your loved ones,say it with flowers,gifts ,cakes.Expressgiftservice is best option for you to send gifts to someone.Most of the times i order flowers & cakes from them.Great collection is available there at best prices.You should try once – •
Guys… as women, we’ve all received the same generic birthday gifts: • A dozen roses • A box of chocolates • Small stud earrings And while those gifts can be nice… …they seem bland and overdone, right? They don’t exactly seem like highly creative, thoughtful birthday gifts.
But… I get it: That kind of thoughtful, unique, creative birthday gift can be incredibly hard to come up with… and even if you try to think of what she’d want... sometimes, you just can’t come up with an answer. And if that’s you… then this list of 101 birthday gift ideas is the perfect way to find that gift for your girlfriend, finance, or wife. Each gift below is creative, thoughtful, romantic, and completely approved by a female dating expert (and that’s !) .
Plus, these ideas are for girls of all ages, with different hobbies, and in different price ranges. Contents OUR LATEST VIDEOS Gifts Around $25 or Less (37 Gifts) These girlfriend birthday gift ideas for around/under $25 are perfect for inexpensive, thoughtful presents… or they can be “add-ons” if you have a bigger/more expensive gift already, but want to get her one more small gift too. Here are 37 gifts around $25 or less: 101. Lush Bath Bombs by Divine Botanics Almost every girl wants a long relaxing bath at the end of the day… whether she’s a nurse, student, CEO or stay-at-home mom.
So help her relax with 6 4-oz ‘bath bombs’ (incredibly good-smelling fizzy bath soaps). I’ve personally used these bath bombs, and can vouch for how completely relaxing and luxurious they can make your girl’s bath. 100. Intelex Cozy Body Boots Is your girlfriend constantly cold… orare her feet constantly sore from working on them all day? Either way, she’ll love these warm, relaxing fuzzy boots that actually heat up in the microwave. They stay warm for up to an hour, and even release a calming lavender scent once they’re hot.
99. 24 oz. Savvy Infusion Water Bottle This isn’t just another water bottle for the gym, office, or hiking trail… it’s a way for your girlfriend to create custom flavors for water, tea, lemonade, or juice. Here’s how it works: Put fruit (like pineapple), herbs (like mint), or even vegetables (like cucumber) in the bottle’s inner compartment… and in a few minutes, the water quickly becomes infused with the flavor.
98. Luxxx Beauty Ultimate Female Shaving Kit If your girlfriend likes pampering (and let’s be honest… most girls do), then luxurious bath supplies are a perfect inexpensive birthday gift for her. This shave kit will leave her legs feeling sosmooth after her bath, and won’t leave a razor burn on her skin. She’ll feel beautiful and pampered every time she uses it.
97. Book of Keats Poetry Look… you don’t have to buy this exact book of John Keats poems (I chose to feature Keats because he’s my personal favorite).
You can get her any book of romantic poems. …Because just by giving it to her, it seems like you’re dedicating all the book’s poems to her… and that’s insanely romantic. Now… as an added romantic touch: Write her a short, romantic note inside the cover (she’ll think of it like a personal ‘poem’ from you).
96. The Cocktail Club: A Year of Recipes and Tips for Spirited Tasting Parties This recipe book is a great birthday gift for a girl who loves to entertain, experiment in the kitchen… or even just enjoy cocktails.
It has over 170 pages of cocktails and hors d’oeuvres that she can make (and which you can enjoy with her). And to make it even better, the book is laid out like a calendar, and gives recipes for a different type of alcohol each month…. meaning by the end of the year, your girlfriend will be a cocktail expert. 95. Easy Posture Lumbar Back Support for Office/Car Seats If she sits for long hours (in the car or an office), she’ll deeply appreciate this lower back support for her seat.
It comes with insanely comfortable mesh material that won’t make her hot and sweaty, and the lumbar support even improves posture and relieves back pain. 94. Simmer Pink Car Visor Storage Does she have trouble finding things in her car?
Ordoes she just love it when things are highly organized? Either way, this car sun visor storage is a great birthday gift for her. It fits neatly over her visor and has pockets for her phone, insurance information, pens, lipstick, or anything she wants to keep organized.
93. TECHO HD Camera Lens Kit for iPhone This kit is perfect for girls who are always taking pictures on their phones… so it will make any girl who likes taking pictures very happy. The Techo HD Camera Lens Kit comes with two lenses (a macro and a wide-angle) that easily clip over her phone’s built-in camera, making her pictures dramatically clearer.
And this one works for iPhone 6, 6s, 6s+, 5s, but other retailers might sell them for other phone types. 92. Wine Walker Unbreakable Silicone Drinking Glasses & Travel Tote These 12 oz silicone wine tumblers let her enjoy a glass of wine while she’s camping or exploring. Here’s how they work: • They’re heat-resistant (they can sit right next to a camp fire) • They’re unbreakable (dropping for tripping over them won’t be a problem) • They’re easily foldable (incredibly easy to pack up) • They even come with a carrying backpack (she won’t even have to pack them) …And you even have the option of a set of 2 for $13, a set of 4 for $20, or a party set of 10 for $40.
Pretty cool, right? 91. Set of 5 Kama Sutra Massage Oils Guys: this is one of the most romantic birthday gifts you can get your girlfriend… and it’s not even $25. This zippered case contains 5 bottles of massage oil, each with a unique, relaxing scent, that will leave her skin insanely soft to touch. And the best part of this gift? You get to be her personal masseuse… and probably get a massage in return.
90. Metallic Wine Glass Markers (5 Pack + eBook) These metallic markers are a type of (a unique clip on the stem of each wineglass, used to tell glasses apart)… …but with these, guests can decorate their own glasses, or your girlfriend can design unique glasses for everyone.
Either way, it’s a creative twist to add to parties she hosts! 89. Stainless Steel French Press If your girlfriend likes coffee (and let’s be honest… most girls do), she’ll love this classic, authentic French press. that’s because French pressed coffee and tea take only minutes to make, and the French press develops a richer, stronger flavor.
This beautiful silver pot makes up to 8 cups of coffee, and will fit in her refrigerator to save iced coffee for later. If she’s never used a French press, check out how simply it works . 88. Set of 4 Himalayan Salt Shot Glasses These gorgeous Himalayan salt shot glasses are a must-have for any girl who enjoys tequila.
They’re made of natural pink Himalayan salt, and will gently flavor shots of tequila without making a salty mess all over the kitchen (which is what usually happens when you try to sprinkle salt on the glass rim yourself). 87. Masterclass Premium 9×12 Spiral-Bound Hardcover Sketchbook If your girlfriend wants to be an artist, designer, or architect, an incredibly thoughtful gift is the tools she needs to pursue her dream. It shows that you care about her passions.
Take this 100-sheet sketchbook for example: It’s inexpensive, yet incredibly thoughtful for any girl who likes to create art. She can use it to sketch portraits, clothing designs, building schematics, or anything that will help her achieve her creative dreams. 86. Savvy Coffee Handheld Milk Frother Wand with Stand Like I mentioned above, most girls like coffee/espresso… and the best place to get high-quality espresso drinks is usually at a coffee shop.
But you can help her create those drinks at home, with a stainless steel milk wand. It steams and whips milk into a thick foam… perfect for lattes, cappuccinos, hot chocolate or tea. Pro tip: if she really loves espresso (not just regular coffee) with milk, pair this gift with the below.
85. Happy Platypus Loose Leaf Tea Infuser This insanely cute platypus is actually a functional accessory that a tea drinker will love. To use, pop the platypus open, fill the inside compartment with loose tea leaves, and place it on the edge of the cup. It rests its paws on the edge of her tea glass, infusing the hot water with tea. Adorable, right? 84. Personalized Wood Desktop Pen Set This beautiful and highly professional desk set (which comes with a monogrammed pen and hand-engraved desk nameplate) is perfect for so many types of girl: • A new graduate • A new office worker • A new teacher And it’s a highly thoughtful gift… every time she looks at it the beautiful handgraved letters on her desk, she’ll remember how thoughtful you are.
83. Monogrammed Business Card Case A personalized business card holder keeps her business cards professionally organized, while still showing her personality (with her favorite colors and fonts).
Like the desk set above, this is a perfect gift for a businesswoman (for the first time out of college, after many years of working already, or re-entering in a new field). 82. A Scarf that Shows Her Personality Show off your girlfriend’s fun personality with a pretty printed scarf (it’s one of the few fashion items you don’t need to get in the right size).
The one above is printed with elephants, but Etsy has scarves with many animals, flowers, film references, or even lines from famous books. Choose a scarf that your girlfriend will love… and think of you when she wears.
79. Personalized Umbrella I’m pretty sure that no matter where your girlfriend lives, it rains there… so she can always use an umbrella. Even better if it’s available in custom colors, and is personalized with her initials (like this one). Plus, getting her something practical (yet in this case, something that’s pretty, too) shows her that you care about her, and want to protect her.
77. Mixed Metal Personalized Pet Tag She loves her pet… so show her you do too. These mixed-metal custom tags are the perfect way to show her… they have the pet’s name on the front, and a space for your girlfriend’s phone number on the back, in case her pet gets lost.
Plus, they look dramatically more well-made and expensive than cheap tags from a pet store… but they’re only $13! 76. Clip and Chain Hanging Photo Display Rail This is a unique, minimal way for her to display up to 32 photos on her wall.
Three 30-inch chains hang down from a 29.5-inch cord, and 32 clips hold her photos in place on the chains. Now… to make this gift even better: Print photos of you and her, her family, or her pets and to start her new photo wall.
75. Trader Joe’s Chocolate Passport Almost every girl loves chocolate… …but boring chocolates in a box aren’t unique or original. So instead of that boring chocolate, give her these 8 chocolate bars (which are the best-known recipes from 8 different countries), packaged to look like passports from their country of origin. Pro tip: this gift gets even better when you pair it with a . 73. Dainty Heart Necklace, 14K Gold This simple necklace is a subtle way to remind your girlfriend you love her, every time she puts it on.
It has a simple, small design that will complement any outfit (casual or formal)… but won’t cost you as much as a diamond necklace would (this necklace is real gold, and is only $24). 72. Babycakes Pop Maker If your girlfriend loves sweets and being creative, this gift was specially designed for her. The Babycakes Pop Maker bakes 12 cake pops at a time, and comes with: • Recipes for delicious cake pops • A cake pop stand to display her creations • 75 cake pop sticks • A filling injector The best part?
You can help her taste test what she makes. 70. Styled: Secrets for Arranging Rooms Coffee Table Book Any girl would appreciate a coffee table book, because it shows that you pay attention to her interests (you’ve listened enough to know what she’d like to read about/see pictures of). If she’s into interior design, the beautiful book above is the perfect choice… but if she likes , , , , , or anything, there is most likely a coffee table book out there for her.
69. 4×6 Weathered Wood Photo Frame This sweet, simple gift has been around forever (yet never gets old): a framed photo of you and her. And here’s the best part: Nowadays, a framed photo is even more special, since people have mostly digital photos… and it will mean so much to her to have a framed photo of you two in her home. Order her one of these beautiful, antique-looking frames (instead of a boring, generic one).
68. Paraphernalia of Something She Loves (for example: Dr. Who Wine Glass) The best gift is something highly specific to her interests. It shows you listen to what she likes, and want to get her something unique. Search for paraphernalia (earrings, a wallet, wine glass, clothing) of her favorite book, movie, or TV show (in this case, a wine glass from Dr. Who). Gifts Under $100 (50 Gifts) These 50 gifts are mid-range in price… anywhere from $25 to just above $100.
Now: A great birthday gift idea is to pair a larger item from this list with a smaller item from the Under $25 list (because two gifts are better than one, right?).
Here are 50 gifts under $100: 64. Fabulous Frannie Essential Oils Essential oils are the purest form of a plant’s natural oil (which you get through ). …And this large set of 14 essential oils (like lavender, grapefruit, pine, lemon, etc.) is an amazing gift for any girl, since essential oils have : She can use them for , massage, cleaning, first aid and even cooking (but read the instructions for which oils are edible).
63. Qbedding Soothing Drive Cooling Bamboo Seat Cover If your girlfriend drives a lot, complains about hot car seats, has neck pain, or even just likes to update features on her car, this ergonomic bamboo car seat cover is a great gift… and here’s why: Bamboo is cool to the touch during summer, the ergonomically designed pillow is insanely comfortable on long drives, and these covers look cool, sleek and modern.
…And a matching set of two seat covers would only be $80! Pretty great, right? 62. Leather and Cashmere Gloves Most girls would agree: There’s almost no accessory more upscale and luxurious than leather and cashmere gloves. These gloves have a soft leather exterior and a silky cashmere lining. They even have a pad on the index finger that allows her to use her smartphone while wearing them. 61. London Fog 21” Spinner Carry On If your girlfriend likes to travel, update her luggage for her birthday (it’s a functional and classy way to show your love).
Start with a thoughtfully-designed carry-on for women… this one, a 21-inch long carry-on from London Fog: • Is lightweight (she can lift it to the overhead compartment) • Has 360 o spinning wheels (it rolls in every direction) • Has interior pockets (that help her stay organized) It’s a classic gift for a girl who travels.
60. Tani SilkCut Slip Tani underwear is the softest, most luxurious underwear I’ve had on. Ever. Their material is thinner and softer than silk, plus has naturally wicking fiber that won’t make her sweat.
I’d highly recommend their insanely comfortable SilkCut slip to any girl, to use as a slip under a dress, or as a nightgown. 58. Yoga Toes Ok, I get it: Yoga Toes look a little ridiculous… …but check out the extremely high reviews from buyers.
They rave about Yoga Toes effectively fighting foot pain from dancing, yoga, athletics, or even just working in heels. Even though they look silly… if your girlfriend suffers from foot pain, Yoga Toes is definitely worth looking at. 57. Kensington SoleMassager Rocking Footrest We fully cover the benefits of an active footrest in our … but h ere’s (briefly) why it helps to move your feet: Sitting still for a long time can cause , and can get seriously uncomfortable (especially if your girlfriend wear heels to work).
But this active footrest both massages her feet and rocks back and forth, to subtly keep her legs moving throughout the day… meaning she can avoid that sitting discomfort.
56. Apollo Precision Tools 54-Piece Roadside Tool Set, Pink A roadside repair kit is an insanely thoughtful gift… it tells your girlfriend you care about her safety when she’s driving alone.
You can buy a completed kit (the pink one above comes with zip ties, a flashlight, jumper cables, and other items to help in an accident)… or build her a tool/car kit, with your favorite brands and roadside safety items.
55. Ovente Tabletop 10x Magnification Makeup Mirror with 3 Tone LED Most girls enjoy putting on makeup, but they can get frustrated when their mirror makes them look “awful” (you’ve probably heard that complaint, right?) But this mirror is pretty much guaranteed to solve that problem.
It has 3 light options (so she can find the most flattering light for herself), and a 10x magnification on one side so she knows she looks perfect, even close-up. 54. Sally Hansen Salon Pro Gel Starter Kit Guys… this starter nail kit is a breakthrough product for girls: For years, we could only get higher-quality gel polish at a salon… for around $30 each time. But that’s not the case anymore, with this kit (that comes with all the salon tools: a base coat, top coat, nail accessories, drying LED light, and nail color).
In other words, you’ll spend $30 now for tons of manicures… for the price of one manicure at a salon. Best of all: she definitely won’t expect a nail kit as a gift from a boyfriend.
You’ll completely surprise her! 52. 4-Person Picnic Backpack Picnics are an old-fashioned, classic date that many girls love (but probably don’t go on often… usually because they don’t have picnic supplies). So surprise her with a romantic sunset picnic… packed in her own picnic backpack. This blue plaid pre-packaged kit comes with everything but food: • Cooler compartment • Detachable bottle/wine holder • Fleece blanket • Flatware and plates It’s the perfect set-up for the romantic date she’s always wanted.
51. YETI 30 oz Stainless Steel Rambler Cup Yeti coolers are built to be indestructible, and keep ice cold …And Yeti now makes tumblers in insanely cool colors, like the pink one above. It’s the perfect gift for a girl who loves outdoor activities like fishing, camping, hiking, or even snowboarding (because these tumblers keep drinks hot or cold). 49. Coleman Road Trip Beach Shade Does your girlfriend not love camping… …but does love the beach?
Then this 7.5′ x 4.5′ beach shade is perfect for her ‘beach camping trips’ (a.k.a., doing nothing on the beach). It comes in almost any color, has 4 hanging pockets inside, and even has UV protection for SPF 50+. Pro tip: have her open this beach tent… then tell her she’ll use it on (the second part of her gift!) 48.
Old Factory Romance Candles Set of 3 By now you know that girls love romance, pampering, and delicious smells… and that makes this candle set the perfect romantic gift (especially for Valentine’s Day… since the candle scents are rose petals, champagne, and chocolate).
Light them all together while she takes a bath, and she’ll be in heaven. 47. Greenes Tiered Cedar Raised Garden Bed This cedar garden planter has three compact sections that let her grow whatever she wants… even on a small patio (the little planter is only 4 ft. x 4 ft.) . …And to make this birthday gift even better: Pair it with some flower seeds from a local garden center (ask an employee there what grows best in your area). 46. Eagles Nest Outfitters Double Deluxe Hammock ENO hammocks are very light and compact, perfect for long-term camping, or simply having a picnic in the yard.
This ENO model is made for a couple to share (it’s double-wide, and supports up to 400 lbs). It comes in many colors, so you can even get her favorite. 45. Plonk Wine of the Month Club As a preface, we fully discuss the . A membership to a Wine of the Month club is an amazing gift for a girl who loves wine, wants to learn more about wine, or loves trying new things.
Here’s how it works: You pay a membership fee, input her address, and different wines show up at her doorstep each month. It’s a way to continuously show her your love… every time exotic new wine arrives, she’ll think of you.
44. Reclaimed Barnwood Planter Box Mini Herb Garden Kit This mini (15-inch long, 6-inch tall) windowsill herb planter is made for a girl who likes gardening, cooking, or simply good-smelling herbs. It’s a full planter kit, and it comes with the beautiful wooden planter box, seeds (cilantro, basil, oregano, parsley, thyme, and dill), and instructions for growing.
43. Light Blue by Dolce Gabbana Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 oz. Choosing a scent for your girlfriend is extremely romantic… she’ll instantly remember you every time she smells ‘your’ scent. …And the best way to choose a scent is investigate what she has at home: shampoo, body spray, bath salts, etc. See what type of scent she likes (floral, citrus, vanilla, etc.) Now: If you can’t tell what scents she likes, try Dolce and Gabbana’s Light Blue.
It’s a widely-appealing smell because it’s clean, not too powerful, and feminine. 42. Rattan Patio/Pool Cooler Table This mini cooler/cocktail table can go on her patio, or by the pool. …And it’s a pretty cool product: It looks like a cocktail table at first, but the tabletop lifts up, revealing an ice cooler underneath. There’s even a second shelf underneath the cooler for extra storage.
41. Cuisinart Lazy Susan Electric Fondue Maker If you’ve never had fondue, it’s the perfect party food… a small pot heats up cheese or chocolate, and guests dip bread, meat or fruit into the pot with long forks. Now… this complete fondue set has almost everything your girlfriend needs to host an amazing fondue night: • A nonstick fondue pot that holds up to 3 quarts of cheese or chocolate • 8 colored long fondue forks, so each guest can have their own fork • 4 serving cups to hold the food that gets dipped The only things that aren’t included are the food and the people to enjoy it!
40. Bar Brat 7-Piece Stainless Steel Bar Set A girl who makes drinks at home needs a complete, beautiful bar set, right? This minimalist stainless steel set comes with: • Double jigger • Drink strainer • Cocktail shaker • Wine corkscrew • Ice tongs • An eBook with 101 cocktail recipes for her to try In short, it’s the complete package for your girlfriend who’s an aspiring mixologist. 39. De’Longhi Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Maker If your girlfriend loves coffee, she probably already has a coffee maker… so give her an even better birthday gift: a real espresso machine.
She can create higher-quality espresso with it, and can use it to make lattes, cappuccinos, macchiatos and more (using steamed milk… get as a perfect add-on accessory). In other words… she’ll be a true barista with a high-quality espresso machine in her home.
38. Le Chateau Hand Blown Crystal Wine Decanter If she likes drinking wine (alone, with you, or with friends), she needs a good wine decanter. Here’s why: A decanter allows wine (or liquor) to lose the bitter ‘bite’ that new, unopened alcohol has… basically, it makes alcohol better-flavored, much faster than resting inside the bottle. This gorgeous decanter’s slanted top makes pouring a wine glass easy... and it’s an extremely highly-rated model (check it out below).
37. 40″ x 80″ Turkish Spa Large Bath Sheet Does your girlfriend like to be pampered, especially at a spa/in the bath? If so, these bath sheets (they’re too big to even be called regular ‘towels’) are the perfect gift.
They’re huge, soft, and insanely luxurious (just like the towels at an upscale spa). I bought some, and I have to say… I’m never going to use small, rough towels again. Buy them with a to turn her bathroom into her own personal spa. 35. Art Deco Hair Combs If she loves beautiful, classic accessories, an antique hair comb is a one-of-a kind birthday gift for your girlfriend.
These combs can be under $20, or hundreds of dollars depending on how old/valuable they are (though most stay around $40). Click the link below to see a selection of real, antique hair combs sold on Etsy.
34. Personalized Leather Journal A leather-bound journal is a romantic gift for a writer, journalist, or poet (it shows that you want her to express her thoughts… and to her, that means you care). Now: I love this journal because there are two ways to personalize it: monogram the cover with her initials, and inscribe the first page with a personal message for her.
33. Personalized Women’s Wallet with Strap Every girl has things to carry in a wallet… …but not every girl has a custom leather wallet that she got as a thoughtful gift. With this one, you can choose the color and font for her monogram, and the large wallet itself comes with a wrist strap and plenty of card pockets inside for all her important things. 29. Personalized Bar Necklace We featured a bar necklace similar to this one in a about 3 good Christmas gifts for a girlfriend.
I love the idea of a simple, custom bar necklace because… well, it’s custom. You can inscribe her initials, her birthday, your anniversary, the coordinates of where you met, or any meaningful message. You also get to choose a length and metal type that she likes, ensuring that she’ll love and wear this necklace with everything. 28. Sterling Silver Ear Cuff Look: Any man could buy a girl diamond earrings… so be different, and buy her something truly unique.
These ear cuffs are a perfect example of ‘something unique’… they fit on the side of her ear, not her earlobe, and are beautifully shaped as wings, thorns, or flowers. Plus , they’re actually clip-on, so she doesn’t even have to get a new piercing to wear them!
27. Personalized State Bamboo Cutting Board Everything in a girl’s home can be beautiful and have meaning… even kitchen tools. For example: This 12″ x 14” handmade cutting board is hand-engraved to feature any of the 50 states and the meaningful word ‘home’ under it. You can even contact the maker to add an engraved quote (making it even more meaningful).
26. Custom Throw Pillow Instead of a cliché stuffed animal (unless it’s a made after her pet), why don’t you get her something more creative to snuggle with… like a customized pillow? You can inscribe any three lines of text on this 18 x 18” pillow, or even get her two matching pillows. Here’s some ideas of what to write: • I Love You • Her name And Your name • Kiss Before Bed • My Special Lady 25.
Lumee Illuminated Cell Phone Case The Lumee is a phone case for iPhone 5/5s, 6/6s, 6+ and Samsung Galaxy s6. Around the edge of the case, tiny LED lights light up her face when she takes a picture. It’s ideal for makeup adjustments, video chat selfies, and photos at night. It comes in a very durable case, and has a 36-hour battery and charger. I have one and I love it, and I use it to take amazing photos (and I get so many compliments on it from other girls!) 24.
Vera Bradley Work Tote It’s very annoying to carry a purse and a laptop case every day (trust me on this one)… …so every career woman/student needs a good work tote that holds all her items (so she only needs one bag). This Vera Bradley tote has special compartments for her laptop, wallet, phone, makeup bag, and even a trolley sleeve to secure it over rolling luggage. 23. Handmade Indoor/Outdoor Pallet Sign A pretty pallet sign can vary widely in price… it depends on the size, whether or not it’s handmade, and if it’s weatherproof.
But no matter what you pay for it, she’ll love a home decoration that means something to her. Choose something thoughtful (like the sign above), a saying or motto she likes, song lyrics, or a poem to hang in her home, and she’ll remember your thoughtfulness every time she sees it.
22. Glowzi Chatlight You may be in a long-distance relationship with your girlfriend… or you may live close, but you video chat often. If that’s the case, get her these portable, expandable LED lights for your phones, tablets or computers to light up your faces when you talk.
The lights clip on any of those devices, and make chatting at night dramatically easier. 21. Leather Guitar Strap This leather guitar strap is custom-made, can be embossed, and is fully adjustable, making it a thoughtful custom gift for your guitar-playing girlfriend. Now: If she doesn’t play the guitar, but plays another instrument, you should look around Etsy and Amazon to find an accessory for the instrument she plays.
19. Customized Planner A planner is a great gift for any girl… if she’s organized, she’ll want one… if she’s not, you can help her become better at organization. This beautiful 6.75″ x 9” planner from Etsy extends for 12 months, starting at any month you choose, and is monogrammed in real gold foil text. 18. Vintage Movie Poster Antique posters are very often one-of-a-kind (being the only ones left intact after so long), and as a gift, they show that you pay attention to your girlfriend’s interests.
The awesome movie poster below is from the original Tron film, but you can get her any vintage poster from a movie, band, or artist she loves.
16. Towel Warmer by LCM A towel warmer instantly turns any girl’s bathroom into a luxurious experience by heating her towels up to 120 o in just 10 minutes.
Plus, this incredible towel warmer is free-standing, or can even be attached to a wall. As a girl with a towel warmer in my home, I can tell you… almost nothing makes me feel more relaxed than wrapping in a warm towel after a shower or bath (though I use , instead of towels).
15. Initials Earrings with Birthstone Like I mentioned in this article, any guy can get his girlfriend diamond earrings. They’re pretty, but unoriginal. So get her something unique and personal instead. These sterling silver/zirconia earrings feature her birthstone and her two initials. When she wears them, she’ll know that no one else is wearing anything like it. Gifts Around or Under $300 (14 Gifts) These last 14 items are the most expensive on our list… but they’re still under $300 (not bad, right?).
Here are 14 gifts around or under $300: 14. Schwinn Discover Women’s Hybrid Bike If your girlfriend doesn’t already own a bike, you should consider getting her one. Why is that?
Biking a great, healthy activity that you can do together (and if she lives in the city, it’s a cheap way for her to get around). …And this bike, from the highly-respected Schwinn brand is one of the best options for her… it has a light frame, 21 speeds, and a rear gear carrier for her bag. 13. Nest Learning Thermostat Ok, I get it: A thermostat seems like a weird birthday gift… but a Nest ‘smart thermostat’ can save hundreds of dollars on energy bills.
It’s definitely a gift she won’t expect, but will be very grateful for. You can sync the Nest with her phone , and she can remotely control her thermostat. It even ‘learns’ her preferences, and adjusts her home temperature automatically.
Plus, you can install Nest very easily, even if she’s renting an apartment. 12. Canary All-in-One Home Security Device A home security system is a thoughtful gift for your girlfriend who lives alone. With the canary (which is operated via Wi-Fi or Ethernet), she can record live video, remotely contact police, monitor her air quality, and get notifications on her phone of an intruder or problem.
10. Vision Craft Station Drafting Table If your girlfriend is an artist, designer, or architect, she would probably love using a nice drafting table to create designs. This Vision Craft table is 28” wide, 42” deep and 28” high. It has a blue safety glass top, and adjusts up to a 70 o angle, so she can work comfortably. 9. Fitbit Alta Fitness Tracker If she’s into fitness (or is getting into fitness), a Fitbit is a thoughtful, hugely-functional birthday gift for your girlfriend.
It tracks her daily steps, calories eaten, distance walked and active minutes. She can even track sleep patterns, set alarms, and view phone notifications with it. Cool, right? I like that this Alta model is slimmer than the original Fitbit… making it stylish, as well as useful. Add and make her Fitbit unique and beautifully stylish. 8. Asics Women’s Noosa Running Shoes These insanely colorful shoes are perfect for the girl who likes to be fit, and have fun while doing it (she’ll think it’s fun to show off her bold personality with these bright shoes).
Now: If you think these bright ones aren’t her style, get any pair of running shoes you think she’ll like. Pro tip: sneakily look at her current running shoes for the size, and get a gift receipt so she can exchange the size if needed. 7. Custom Needle Felted Pet by FeltDoggy Let me be clear… this birthday gift isn’t for every girl. …But if your girl really loves her pet, then this is a sweet and completely unique gift idea. Simply send this designer pictures of your girlfriend’s pet, and she’ll hand-make a custom stuffed animal for your girlfriend to remember her pet forever.
6. Planked Wooden Headboard with Wall-Hanging Kit Every girl wants a beautiful bed, but few girls will buy beautiful headboards for themselves. That means that you can completely surprise her with this handmade headboard (that she can even paint if she wants). If you have a key to her place, go ahead and install it for her!
The headboards can even be made in any size (twin, full, queen, king, and California king). 4. GoPro Hero Session The GoPro Hero Session takes professional-quality photos and videos… with just one button, and in any environment. …So whether your girlfriend likes camping, snowboarding, swimming, or just great photography, a GoPro is an excellent gift. And if you don’t know anything about GoPro, read did for our article .
1. Modular Cherry and Maple Jewelry Box This handmade, customizable, beautifully minimalist jewelry box is a safe place to store all her fine jewelry (and is a classic, timeless gift for a girl). But look: Jewelry boxes don’t have to be this expensive! You can absolutely find less expensive ones. Browse online for something that your girlfriend will love.
How To Choose The Perfect Birthday Gift Ideas For Girlfriend Here’s how to choose the birthday gift ideas for girlfriend: 1.
Analyze What Your Girlfriend Likes You can’t just pick a gift at random from the list, and expect it to be the perfect gift. You want a creative, thoughtful gift that you picked out specifically for her, right?
So as you look at this list, ask yourself these questions about her: • What does she like to do? Would she like gardening materials, exercise equipment, or things to help her relax? • What are her hobbies and passions? Is she an artist, photographer, or musician?
What things does she need to pursue those passions? • What has she mentioned that she needs recently? Does she need new running shoes, a new bed for her dog, or a new coffee maker? Think about your girlfriend, imagine what would make her truly happy to receive on her birthday, and go with that. 2. Consider Your Price Range You don’t have to spend a fortune on a birthday gift for your girlfriend. Girls care hugely more about how thoughtful a gift is, not how expensive it is. I broke this list down into 3 price categories: around $25, under $100, and under $300.
But with that: You shouldn’t only look at birthday gift ideas for your girlfriend, in your price category. Here’s why: Some items with higher price tags can be bought for less. I chose the top-quality version of some items, when there are less expensive versions out there. If you see a gift out of your price range, but you know your girlfriend would want it, shop around for it online.
3. Personalize Your Gift Any birthday gift with a personal touch is instantly more romantic and thoughtful. So if it’s possible, add a personal touch to any gift you buy for her. What’s a personal touch? Something that makes the gift even more unique: • A monogram with her initials • Custom colors and styles she’ll like • A romantic engraved message • Even a card with a birthday message for her Here’s the bottom line with all 3 steps: You don’t have to get any item right from this post… instead use the items listed to come up with ideas for her.
In Conclusion Your girlfriend deserves a special, unique, thoughtful birthday gift for your girlfriend. Use this list to get an idea of what the perfect birthday gift for her is.
6 Month Gift!