Re: Extreme dating episodes online. Dating - Wikipedia Dating is a stage of romantic relationships in humans whereby two people meet socially with the aim of each assessing the other's suitability as a prospective partner in an intimate relationship or marriage. 3 Answer from Jackhammer 2018-12-17 06:17:22. Jackhammer. user. inactive. Registered: 2018-10-17. Re: Extreme dating episodes online. Date My Ex: Jo & Slade - Wikipedia Date My Ex: Jo & Slade is an American dating show on Bravo that debuted on July 21, 2008 and ran for one season. The series answers the question, 'can .
Whether you are celebrating an anniversary with your partner or you are going on a blind date with someone that you will be seeing for the very first time, the dating game is just for you. For those of you that are not familiar with this game, I am happy to tell you all about it. The dating game is like a fun love quiz or a love question game. It is able to offer hours of enjoyment for you and your date.
It also provides a variety of creative questions you can use whether you are on your first, second or even third date. The reality is that keeping the discussion flowing might be extremely challenging especially if you are nervous or shy.
But as I always say, “the key is to be prepared.” Below is a list of 50+ dating game questions that can help you get prepared. They are the best dating game questions for you. Are you new to the date games to play on date and don't know where to find good questions?
What are you waiting for? Check them out right now! These questions are simple or general questions that you can use to start the game. You will realize that the questions get more serious as you read the list. Have a look at them. Basic Questions 1.
Where are you from? If this is the first date, then this question is a simple and great way to start the conversation. Keep the conversation going by asking the other questions below. 2. What do you believe are your finest qualities? A question like this one will help you to know more about your date. I like this one, and he or she will like it too!
You will hear about all the things that make this person special. 3. Which of the following would better describe you? A morning person or a night owl? Nice one! Some people are morning persons while others are night owls. Go ahead and use it in your question games. I love it! 4. If you had the opportunity to choose your dream job, what would you choose? This is a very interesting question for him or her. You should definitely add this one to your question list. 5.
What is the greatest accomplishment of your life? This is another interesting date question you can ask. Your date will like this one.
6. If you had the opportunity to go anywhere in the world, where would you decide to go? I like the sound of this question. The answer should be very thought-provoking. 7. What do you do for fun? This question will help you to understand what your date likes to do for fun. You cannot go wrong with a question like this.
Be sure to ask it! 8. What are the qualities that you are looking for in a partner? Now we are getting to the more serious questions of the dating games. This is a question that you should add to your question list. 9. Where do you see yourself in the next ten years? This is an extremely interesting question to ask your date.
You want to know their plans for the future. Do not leave this one off your list. 10. What are some of the things that you see yourself doing when you retire? If you are searching for questions about the future, then this is one of them. Personal Questions and Background Information This list of questions consists of personal questions and background questions. It is extremely important to know the answer to these questions, so please use them when you are playing the dating question game.
They are also great blind date questions. 1. How long did your longest relationship last? You want to know the type of person that your date is. Is he or she a person that stays in a relationship for a very long time or is it the other way around with him or her? This question might just give you your answer. 2. Would you want to be famous?
What would you want to be famous for? Well, what can I say? This is a good question to ask your date in the dating question game. Some persons would like to be famous while others like to remain anonymous.
Which would your date prefer? Ask away! 3. What are you most grateful for in your life? I like this question and I know that your date will happily answer it. Good one! 4. If you wake up tomorrow having gained a special ability, what would you want that special ability to be? Awesome question to ask your date.
Maybe he or she would want to be able to read minds, speak another language or be able to sing. Ask him or her and you will find out.
5. What do you value most in a friendship? Another great question to ask. I am sure that your date will be happy to tell you all about friendship and what it means to him or her.
6. What is your most treasured memory in your life? Everybody has a memory they treasure. Your date will be happy to share this memory with you. 7. What is the most terrible memory in your life? Yes, you are asking your date to retell a horrible memory in his or her life. But, it will probably help to talk about it. 8. Are you an affectionate person? This is extremely important to know.
If you are affectionate and your date is too, then maybe you can look forward to a bright future. Who knows? You might be perfect for each other. 9. How important is love and affection to you? This is another important question about love and affection to ask your date. You will want to know how important love and affection is to him or her.
Knowing this information will definitely help you. Trust me! 10. What is the relationship between you and your parents like? When people have a good relationship with their parents and other members of their family, it says a whole lot about them. Talk to your date about the relationship he or she has with their family. You will learn a lot.
11. What makes you happy? Everybody is different in their own way. Therefore, what makes you happy might not make your date happy. And the only way to know what makes your date happy is to ask him or her. Try this question on your next date.
12. Would you want to have kids in the future? Some people want kids, while others do not. It is important to know what your date wants in in life. 13. Who is your favorite artist? A simple question that you cannot go wrong with. 14. What is your favorite color? This is another simple question that works every time. 15. Who is your idol or role model? Most people have someone they look up to. Your date might have a role model or an idol too.
Find out all about it. 16. Which do you prefer? Tea or coffee? A simple question that always works. Common Dating Game Questions These are questions that are commonly asked in the dating question game. Feel free to use all of them. 1. Do you see a glass as being half empty or half full? You will want to know if your date is an optimist or a pessimist. An optimistic person would see the glass as being half full while a pessimistic person would look at it as being half empty.
2. Have you ever given money or food to a homeless person? Some people like to help people who are in unfortunate situations while others may not. Ask this question to see the type of person your date is.
3. What do you value most in a relationship? Different people value different things in a relationship. The only way to know what your date values most is to ask your date. 4. What is one thing you have that you value most?
Good question. The response should be interesting. 5. How often do you use social media websites? Which site is your favorite? Some people cannot live without social media websites. Is your date one of these persons? Well, you know what to do. 6. What are the things that make you laugh? Find out all about the things that make your date laugh, then use them to make him or her laugh.
How cool is that? 7. Do you easily get offended? Interesting question. Is your date thin-skinned or thick-skinned? You want to know the answer to this one.
8. Where is your favorite place to spend time? Good question. Go ahead and add it to your list. 9. What is your favorite season? Why? This question is just for your date. Do not forget it. 10. Which genre of music is your favorite? You cannot go wrong with a question like this one. Situational Questions We all go through different situations in life and each person may react differently to these situations. Below are some situational questions you can use. We all love a good laugh and some of them are funny dating game questions that will make you lol.
1. What would you do if a child came up to you and kick you? I know what I would do. But what would your date do? Ask away! This should be very funny. 2. If you had the choice to be any animal, which animal would you be and why?
Another just for your date. I like it! A question like this one will definitely lighten the moment. 3. If you won one billion dollars, what would you do with it? Wow! That’s a lot of money, but what would your date do with it? Ask him or her! 4. Imagine that you got stranded on an island. What are the three things you would like to have? Another interesting situational question.
I love it! Keep them coming! 5. If you were given three wishes, what would you wish for? I know exactly what I would wish for, but what about your date? 6. Your house is on fire, what would you grab as you run out?
I hope that your date will never be in this situation. 7. Would you relocate to be with someone that you love? Would your date relocate to be with someone that he or she loves? If you are searching for situational questions about love, then this is one of them. Fun Questions Lighten up the atmosphere with some of these silly questions below. After all, they are just for fun. 1. Are you a cat person or dog person?
This is a question that you can ask just for fun. 2. Which color best describes your personality and why? Awwww, this should be interesting. 3. What are the three things you cannot leave your home without? Some people cannot leave their home without some stuff.
I wonder what your date cannot leave home without. 4. What’s the one word that best describes your life? I love this question. It is a simple question that asks so much. 5. What are some of the nicknames you have had? This should be fun. Character Questions What type of person is your date? Is he or she honest?
Is he or she helpful or religious? Check out these questions below. 1. What would you do if a cashier gives you back too much money? Is your date an honest person? Well, here is one way you can find out. 2. What would you do if you saw a car broken down on the side of the road? Would you stop to help or drive along your ‘merry way’? Is your date a helpful person? This question will help you to know how helpful your date is.
3. What would you change about yourself if you could? We are all imperfect beings and some of us would like to change some things about ourselves. It may be a physical attribute or a character trait.
Ask your date this question to see what he or she would like to change about his or herself. 4. Which type of religion are you associated with, and how important is it to you? Religion or religious beliefs might be important to one person but unimportant to another. It would be good to know which religious group your date is associated with and the importance of the group to him or her. Please add this question to your list.
Read also: • • So there you have it. More than fifty (50) questions you can use when you are playing the dating question game. It doesn’t matter if you are an adult or a teenager, you will enjoy this game. In this list, there are newly friend game questions and many other common dating questions. They are great for the dating game and they can be used for couples or for teenagers that are dating.
Wait no more to spice up your conversation with these good and funny dating questions! I hope that you will have loads of fun and laughter on your date. Find some tips about the dating game questions in this video:
best extreme dating show questions and answers - 100+ Speed Dating Questions to Get to Know Someone
You may believe you are smart enough not to be tricked. However, trick questions can stump anyone. Common sense and experience will not help you answer these tricky questions. Even though some of the answers are logical or rely on common sense, your first thought is quite often incorrect. Some trick questions are funny, some are a play on words, and some involve looking at things differently.
Try your hand at answering all of our trick questions and share them with friends. Tricky Questions The following list of clever, tricky questions will have you and your friends scratching your heads and wondering just how intelligent you are. They are fun to use at a party, with, or in a classroom.
Teachers, , and entertainers will love our list of tricky questions. • Question: What is always coming, but never arrives? No matter which way the cup is turned, the handle is always on the outside. Mind Trick Questions Hard questions to answer provide a challenge for even the most intelligent individual. You must take your time, read the questions carefully, and think before attempting an answer.
Be careful, because your first guess may not be correct on these mind trick questions. • Question: A man lives on the 100 th floor of an apartment building. On rainy days he rides the elevator all the way up.
However, on sunny days, he goes half way and takes the stairs the rest of the way. Why? The man is short and can only reach the button for the 50th floor on the elevator. On rainy days, he uses his umbrella handle. • Question: A man and his son were in an automobile accident. The man died on the way to the hospital, but the boy was rushed into surgery.
The emergency room surgeon said, “I cannot operate, because that is my son!” How was this possible? 16 = 7 and 17 = 9 [(Each number equal the number of letters in their spelling, i.e. 16 (sixteen) is 7 and 17 (seventeen) is 9.] • Question: There are three important rooms in a house. The first one is filled with money. The second one is filled with important papers. The third one is filled with jewelry. One day all of these rooms burst into fire. Which room did the policemen put out the fire in first?
Because there is one more penny in 1968 pennies than in 1967 pennies. • Question: A man has a fox, a chicken, and a sack of grain. He must cross a river, but cannot carry all of them at once. If he leaves the fox with the chicken, the fox will eat the chicken. However, if he leaves the chicken with the grain, the chicken will eat the grain.
How can he get all three across safely? He can take the chicken over first. Then he can go back and bring the grain next carrying the chicken for this trip. He leaves the chicken, and takes the fox to wait with the grain.
Then he goes back to the other side and retrieves the chicken. • Questions: There are eight men sitting on a couch. Three legs break and six men leave. How many legs are remaining? Five; the legs of the two remaining men (4) and the remaining couch leg. • Question: You are driving a bus. When you begin your route, there is an old woman named Mrs. Smith and a young boy named Raymond are on the bus.
At the first stop, the old woman leaves, and a salesman, named Ed, enters. At the next stop, Jack and his sister Jill get on, as well as three women with shopping bags. The bus travels fifteen minutes, then stops and Raymond gets off and a man and his wife get on. Next, a woman with a bird in a cage gets on the bus. What is the name of the bus driver? Only once, because after that you will be folding it into quarters, eighths, etc.
• Question: A fishing boat, with a ladder in it, is leaning against a wall at the harbor. There are 5 oars and 2 fishing nets in the trawler. The distance between two consecutive steps on the ladder is 1 meter. If waves lashing against the wall rise a half meter in every half hour, how long will it take before 6 steps of the ladder are under the waves?
Since the fishing boat rises with the waves, no steps will go under water. • Question: You ask the sales associate in a hardware store, “How much will one cost?””Twenty cents,” she replies.”And how much will twelve cost me?” you ask.
“Forty cents,” she replies. “OK, I’ll take one hundred and twelve.” How much did you pay? Answer: Sixty cents, because you needed three numbers for your house number – 112.
• Question: On a Sunday morning, the oldest girl in a family was murdered. The father was reading the paper, the mother was in the kitchen cooking breakfast, and the girl’s brother was playing video games.
Uncle George was visiting and was out getting the mail. Who murdered the girl? 70. Half is .5. If you divide 30 by 0.5, you get 60. Add ten and you have 70. Funny Trick Questions Some trick questions provide laughs because they are so silly.
Kids especially will love our funny trick questions. We have included a few old favorites to help kids feel smart. Ask your friends these funny questions or try to answer them yourself. Don’t peek at the answers until you give each question your best guess. • Question: What did one campfire say to the other? Post Office Trick Questions with Answers Trick questions entertain and inform. Use our selection for parties, – any time you get together with friends or co-workers.
Some of the cleverest trick questions involve plays on words, and we have quite a few included in this list. You will find 30 questions, followed by a list of answers. How many can you answer correctly? Questions: • How can a door be not a door? • What word starts with IS, ends with AND, and has LA in the middle? • Why do you always find a mushroom at a party? • Do you want to hear a joke about potassium?
• Do you know any good jokes about sodium? • What should one do with a dead chemist? • What’s a great name for a lawyer? • What do you call a man in a hole? • Which is the fastest country in the world? • What do you get if you throw a million books into the ocean? • What is the coldest country in the world? • Why did the house go to the doctor? • On which roads do ghosts linger?
• What do you call a woman standing on a tennis court? • What is round and extremely violent? • What happened to the tiny fortuneteller that escaped from jail? • What is green and sings? • What happened when the magician got angry? • What common eleven-letter word is always spelled incorrectly? • What did the person who invented the door-knocker win?
• What happened to the woman who fell into the upholstery machine? • Did you hear what happened to the origami store? • Why did the banker quit his job? • What do you find in the middle of nowhere? • Why was everyone so tired on the April first? • What did one commode say to the other commode? • A neutron walks into a café, orders breakfast, and asks the waiter, “How much will that be?” • What is it that stands up, but grows down? • A photon checks into a hotel. What is her reply when she is asked if she needs any help with her luggage?
• If George’s father has four children – Eenie, Meenie, Miney – what is the name of his fourth child? Answers: • When it is a jar. (ajar = “open”) • Island • Because he is a fungi (“fun guy”). • K! ( K is the symbol for potassium.) • Na! ( Na is the symbol for sodium.) • Barium (“Bury him”) • Sue • Doug (“dug”) • Russia (“rush ya”) • A title wave • Chili • Because it had a window pane (“pain”). • Dead ends • Annette (“a net) • A vicious circle • He was a small medium at large.
• Elvis Parsley • He pulled his hare (“hair”) out. • Incorrectly • The no-bell (“Nobel”) prize • She was fully recovered. • It folded. • He lost interest. • The letter H • Because they just completed a March of 31 days.
• You look flushed. • The waiter replies, “For you? No charge!” • A candle • No thank you, I am traveling light. • George Trick questions stimulate the brain and provide fun. They help fill the time and provide relaxation. Additionally, they give your brain a workout! All ages love them. Use trick questions and brain teasers for bonding between employees in your office, avoiding boredom, and to challenge your friends.
Have fun with our tricky questions! So who did the right thing among John, Mike, and Sarry? Conditions: John, Mike, and Sarry were doing their homework together, and there was a quite difficult math problem. Then they all provided their own solutions. “I did it wrong.” John said. Mike said, “John is right.” “I did it wrong.” Sarry said. Bob saw their answers and listened to their comments and said, “One of you did the right thing, and one of you said the right thing.”
My last boyfriend was a solid conversationalist. He noticed details, remembered names, and never seemed at a loss for words. Once he asked me, “What do you like best about me?” And I thought for a moment before answering, “You ask good questions.” He thought I was joking, but I was completely sincere.
Asking an original or thoughtful question is an attractive quality to daters, especially online daters who quickly tire of vague questions like “How are you?” and “How was your day?” On a dating site, a more targeted inquiry like “What are your pet peeves?” or “What’s your favorite place in the whole world?” stands out and invites a reply.
When you meet someone online, you have to create a spark through that initial conversation. Good questions are like kindling. If you pile enough on, things really start to heat up. To help you gather tinder to use on Tinder (or any dating site or app), we’ve come up with 18 brilliant questions to ask when online dating. These interesting questions for girls and guys can help you ignite a lively conversation and woo a date.
| Not all guys know what questions to ask a girl when online dating. Some online daters go for something cheesy and playful like “Do you believe in love at first site?” Others try something more probing like “How long was your last relationship?” And some very misguided guys blunder into inappropriate dating questions. I once got an opening message reading, “Do you like sex?” Hint: That’s not a good question to ask a woman online (or ever, really).
It’s presumptuous and creepy. Stay away from sex talk until you’ve built up a rapport with a girl. Our top nine questions to ask girls focus on personality traits, not sexual positions.
Keep it clean, fellas, if you want to keep her interest. 1. What Are Your Life Goals? What Motivates You to Get Up in the Morning? This is a good opening question for online dating because it’s open-ended and personal. A woman’s goals and motivations are important to who she is, and she’ll probably have a lot to say on the subject.
You can learn more about her career, her values, her family, or her dreams in one straightforward question. Figure out where someone is headed to decide if you want to join them. “My boyfriend asked me about my ambitions,” . “That turned into a full-blown conversation about what we’re both looking for, not just in relationships, but in life.” 2.
What’s Your Favorite Movie/Book/TV Show/Band? Asking about favorite things is a pretty standard icebreaker question on dating websites. It’s not exactly original, but it’s a good starting point for a conversation. Just be sure to ask a decent follow-up like, “What do you like about it/them?” or “Who’s your favorite character/band member?” People enjoy talking about their favorite things (just ask Julie Andrews), and you can score bonus points if you’ve watched, read, or enjoyed your date’s favorite stuff.
2. Who’s Your Biggest Role Model in Life? Everyone has someone they admire, so this is a good general question to ask online daters. Whether it’s Bobby Kennedy, Beyoncé, or a family member, these influential figures are important to your date for a reason. You can find out a lot about a person’s ideals and aspirations by getting them to describe someone they hope to emulate.
4. What’s Your Most Bizarre Talent? This is a fun question for online daters looking to go outside the standard routine and engage in a more playful line of questioning. You could find out some weird things about your date by asking this, and it’s sure to give you both a laugh. Plus, after she tells you she can juggle beer bottles or walk on her hands, you have a natural opening for a date by replying, “I’ve got to see this in person!” 5.
Do You Like Beer, Wine, or Cocktails? Questions about drinks (or food) are a good way to share likes or dislikes with a date prospect. You can gain her favor by mirroring her drink preferences. It’s simple, but it works. My dad had never tasted Southern Comfort in his life but claimed to love it to please my mom on their first date. It wasn’t a lie, he says, because he was determined to like anything she liked. By asking good questions, online daters can go from sharing interests to sharing drinks.
Once you know what your crush likes to drink, you can make a personalized date suggestion to them. Like, hey, I heard about a wine tasting down the road, do you want to go? Also, according to OkCupid, .
Which is just good to know. 6. Who’s Your Best Friend & What’s He/She Like? If you’re hoping to date a girl, you need to get in the good graces of her best friend. Asking about a bff is a solid strategy for guys. It’s good to learn about that relationship and get some insights into your date by finding out what type of people she gravitates toward. Plus, when she inevitably tells her best friend you asked about him/her, you’ll flatter that all-important person’s ego.
7. What Were You Like As a Kid, or Where Did You Grow Up? For anyone in search of a good online dating question, this is a reliable choice. We were all kids once, and asking about a girl’s childhood leads to a nostalgic discussion about teachers, toys, and games. The memories she shares with you are likely dear to her heart and can tell you a lot about her personality as an adult.
8. What Accomplishments Are You Most Proud of? There’s a lot of grandstanding and showboating on dating websites.
A lot of guys make all kinds of claims about themselves in an attempt to impress the ladies. Really, though, a great question is more impressive than self-congratulation. Giving a girl a chance to brag on herself is a quick way to make her smile.
If you want to get to know someone, ask about their proudest achievements. Who knows? You could be talking to a world-class chess champion or a viral YouTuber or a proud mother. 9. Do You Like Your Job/Classes/Major? Another good online dating question for her is, “Do you like what you’re doing right now?” Whatever that may be. If she’s in school, ask her if she likes her school. If she’s working, ask her if she likes her work.
Her attitude toward her everyday life is an important consideration for daters, particularly for men who are significantly . You can ask guys pretty much anything. They don’t tend to be too squeamish about chatting with girls online. Women on dating websites and apps don’t face the same discouragingly low response rates as men do — , while women only have to send five.
The challenge for female online daters isn’t so much attracting a guy but attracting the right guy. You can do that by asking pointed questions to reveal compatibility. If you want to find out who someone is, ask a few good questions about their past experiences, present interests, and future ambitions.
Online daters can get to know a guy faster by asking the right personal questions. Just remember, anything you ask is probably going to be asked right back to you.
Be sure to have your own answers ready for when they say, “What about you?” 10. What’s Your Ideal Saturday Activity? This is a good question for practical purposes. If you’re looking to date this guy, chances are his ideal Saturday is going to influence what type of date activities come into play. It’s important to make sure you sync up on your ideas of fun. For example, my ideal Saturday is lounging around with my dog and marathoning Netflix shows. If a guy tells me he loves to play with his cat and run marathons (not on Netflix), I know we’re going to have some philosophical differences going forward.
11. Do You Have Any Siblings? What’s Your Family Like? Personally, I’m a fan of the siblings question because it gives you insight into someone’s family life and values. Is he the oldest? Youngest? Middle child? Only child? His birth order and the way he talks about his siblings can give you clues to his personality. For example, I’m always drawn to guys who feel protective of their little sisters because they’re often more gentlemanly on dates.
You can tell a lot about a guy by how he treats his older or younger siblings. “If they are talking about their family,” , “it shows they have great relationships with their parents and siblings.” 12.
Do You Know What Your Calling in Life Is? This is a bit deeper than asking about someone’s day or hobbies. With one question, you get to the core of a person. Whether or not he’s found his life’s calling, he’s sure to have an introspective response for you to unpack. His inner drive and career ambitions might just line up with your own! 13. What’s Something You Could Talk About for Hours?
With this question, you’re basically inviting a person to pick their favorite topic of conversation and let loose. You never know what someone will come up with in answer. It could be a complete history of trains or a discussion of what’s wrong with the US political system.
Once you find what your crush is passionate about, keeping him talking becomes easy. 14. What Sort of Vacations Do You Enjoy Most? It’s fun to fantasize about exotic destinations and tell stories about past trips. A question about vacations may not seem like a hard-hitting question, but it’s important for long-term relationship seekers. Couples often go on vacations together, so it’s best if their vacation styles match up.
If your date says he enjoys relaxing by the beach, you can start brainstorming sunny vacation ideas. If you like road trips and your date likes cruises, it’s best to settle those differences from the get-go. , “Vacation preferences or amounts of vacation time can be a major source of ongoing compatibility.” 15.
Would You Prefer to Swim With Sharks or Go Sky Diving? This is an interesting online dating question to ask a guy because it’s so random and fun. It opens the door to telling stories, sharing fears, or making jokes (e.g., “How about sky diving with sharks?”). If you’re an adrenaline junkie, you can highlight your adventurous nature with this type of question.
16. What’s the Last Movie You Saw in Theaters? This is a must for movie buffs like me. It tells you what type of movies your date prospect likes and how often he goes to the theater.
If you enjoy sharing popcorn at the theater with your date, asking this question is a great way to nudge the conversation in that direction. And, of course, you should always follow up with “Did you like it?” or “Who did you go with?” 17. Do You Have Any Tattoos/Scars? Is the question forward? Yes. Is it a good conversation starter? Absolutely. Guys are typically more than willing to talk about a favorite tattoo or a grisly scar.
If you see a picture of a tattoo or scar on your crush’s profile, asking about it will undoubtedly lead to a good story. Flirtatious daters can ask about tattoos or scars to prod conversations toward physical attributes. Keep in mind, this online dating question needs the right audience to work best.
Straight-laced daters probably won’t appreciate such a racy line of inquiry. 18. Do You Prefer the People in Your Life to be Simple or Complex? It may seem random, but this question has a purpose. If you agree on this issue, you’ll probably find common ground on political issues as well.
According to OkCupid, the answer to this question correlates closely with political ideology. Those who prefer complex people are , including “Should burning your country’s flag be illegal?” and “Should the death penalty be abolished?” Many daters think it’s impolite to discuss politics too early on, but there’s no rule against asking about simple versus complex people. Using this subtle question, daters can deal with the elephant in the room without invoking controversial topics.
On dating websites and apps, it isn’t hard to find someone to talk to — the trick is figuring out what to say to keep the conversation going.
My last boyfriend excelled in that regard, but not everyone has a talent for striking up a conversation with a perfect stranger. If you’re not a natural-born conversationalist, a few good online dating questions can point you in the right direction. We’ve highlighted the 18 best questions for online dating to help you find the words to attract someone and make a genuine connection online. You can pick your favorites from our list and try them out the next time a profile catches your eye. The right questions can provoke a thoughtful dialogue, give you good insights, and show your date that you care.
Any questions? About The Author Amber Brooks is a Contributing Editor at DatingAdvice.com. When she was growing up, her family teased her for being "boy crazy," but she preferred to think of herself as a budding dating expert.
As an English major in college, Amber honed her communication skills to write clearly, knowledgeably, and passionately about topics that interest her. Now with a background in writing, Amber brings her tireless wit and relatable experiences to DatingAdvice.com.
Disclaimer: Great efforts are made to maintain reliable data on all offers presented. However, this data is provided without warranty. Users should always check the offer provider’s official website for current terms and details. Our site receives compensation from many of the offers listed on the site. Along with key review factors, this compensation may impact how and where products appear across the site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). Our site does not include the entire universe of available offers.
Editorial opinions expressed on the site are strictly our own and are not provided, endorsed, or approved by advertisers.
Dating and Workouts Questions & Answers